Research Discussion: Arthur W. "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945) // 500 Radio Stations And Claimed 15 Million Listeners Nightly.

Arthur W. "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945) // 500 Radio Stations And Claimed 15 Million Listeners Nightly.

Art Bell ...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Art_Bell_from_Jims_Space_Agency.jpg

Arthur W. "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945) is an American
broadcaster and author, known primarily as one of the founders and the
original host of the paranormal-themed radio program Coast to Coast
AM.

At its initial peak in popularity, Coast To Coast AM was syndicated on
more than 500 radio stations and claimed 15 million listeners nightly.

______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD

> Art Bell ...
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Art_Bell_from_Jims_Space_Agency.jpg
>

> Arthur W. "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945) is an American
> broadcaster and author, known primarily as one of the founders and the
> original host of the paranormal-themed radio program Coast to Coast
> AM.
>
> At its initial peak in popularity, Coast To Coast AM was syndicated on
> more than 500 radio stations and claimed 15 million listeners nightly.
>

> ______________________________________
>
> ___
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

> ___

I love ol Art. I wish him the best. And what a face made for radio;)
4HEAD

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 20:20:13 -0600, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 3/9/2012 2:32 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Art Bell ...
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Art_Bell_from_Jims_Space_Agency.jpg
>>

>> Arthur W. "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945) is an American
>> broadcaster and author, known primarily as one of the founders and the
>> original host of the paranormal-themed radio program Coast to Coast
>> AM.
>>
>> At its initial peak in popularity, Coast To Coast AM was syndicated on
>> more than 500 radio stations and claimed 15 million listeners nightly.

>I love ol Art. I wish him the best. And what a face made for radio;)
>4HEAD

Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
and some other shows like
The Lou Gentile Show,
Jeff Rense Radio,
The Kevin Smith Show,
The Jerry Pippin Show,
and many others...
are the best thing on planet Earth !!!

The SCI/FI over the years was pretty good too.

THANKS TO ENGLAND AND AMERICA !!!

_____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
> and some other shows like
> The Lou Gentile Show,
> Jeff Rense Radio,
> The Kevin Smith Show,
> The Jerry Pippin Show,
> and many others...
> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!

And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of alien
technology or any alien artifact has EVER been presented.

Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?

And another thing...Why is it that all believers in
ufos also believe in other crazy things like ghosts?

Why?

> On 3/9/2012 10:26 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
>> and some other shows like
>> The Lou Gentile Show,
>> Jeff Rense Radio,
>> The Kevin Smith Show,
>> The Jerry Pippin Show,
>> and many others...
>> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!
>

> And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
> and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
> has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of alien
> technology or any alien artifact has EVER been presented.
>
> Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?
>

> And another thing...Why is it that all believers in
> ufos also believe in other crazy things like ghosts?
>
> Why?

Just imagine, they also believe that some dude named
god made the entire Universe in a week, about 8000
years ago. He planted faux evidence of the last ice age
to look like it ended 10,000 years ago just to confuse us.

The Patriot

> On 3/9/2012 10:26 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
>> and some other shows like
>> The Lou Gentile Show,
>> Jeff Rense Radio,
>> The Kevin Smith Show,
>> The Jerry Pippin Show,
>> and many others...
>> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!
>

> And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
> and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
> has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of
> alien
> technology or any alien artifact has EVER been
> presented.
>
> Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?
>

> And another thing...Why is it that all believers in
> ufos also believe in other crazy things like ghosts?
>
> Why?
>

> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Well hell!! I'm a believer. I believe I will have
another beer and watch the kooks die at the end the
world in December or whatever they believe will happen.

The Patriot lives.

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-03-10 12:17:24 EST
On 2012-Mar-10 07:42, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 3/9/2012 10:26 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
>>> and some other shows like
>>> The Lou Gentile Show,
>>> Jeff Rense Radio,
>>> The Kevin Smith Show,
>>> The Jerry Pippin Show,
>>> and many others...
>>> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!
>>
>> And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
>> and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
>> has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of alien
>> technology or any alien artifact has EVER been presented.
>>
>> Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?
>>
>> And another thing...Why is it that all believers in
>> ufos also believe in other crazy things like ghosts?
>>
>> Why?
>
> Just imagine, they also believe that some dude named
> god made the entire Universe in a week, about 8000
> years ago. He planted faux evidence of the last ice age
> to look like it ended 10,000 years ago just to confuse us.

What an evil thing to do!

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"... Imagine there's no countries ... And no religion too ..."

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-03-10 12:20:35 EST
On 2012-Mar-10 05:17, HVAC wrote:
> On 3/9/2012 10:26 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
>> and some other shows like
>> The Lou Gentile Show,
>> Jeff Rense Radio,
>> The Kevin Smith Show,
>> The Jerry Pippin Show,
>> and many others...
>> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!
>
> And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
> and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
> has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of alien
> technology or any alien artifact has EVER been presented.
>
> Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?

...and if there are advanced aliens who are observing us, I suspect it
more likely that they are keeping a distance from us because we're so
violent (although they might have contacted the cows in South Park since
Matt and Trey have a tendency to get their facts right).

> And another thing...Why is it that all believers in
> ufos also believe in other crazy things like ghosts?
>
> Why?

Good question. At least these radio programs keep them out of other
forms of trouble.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Screw you guys! I'm going home."

Mike Painter
2012-03-10 13:44:43 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 3/9/2012 10:26 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
>> and some other shows like
>> The Lou Gentile Show,
>> Jeff Rense Radio,
>> The Kevin Smith Show,
>> The Jerry Pippin Show,
>> and many others...
>> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!
>

> And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
> and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
> has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of alien
> technology or any alien artifact has EVER been presented.
>
> Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?

I fully believe that signs of intelligent life will show up some day from
out there. The recent discovery that almost all suns have planets make this
an even greater possibility.

Of course if the first signle we receive says "We don't probe cow ass holes
and know nothig about it." There might be some explaiing to do...

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:17:19 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Coast to Coast Am Paranormal Radio,
>> and some other shows like
>> The Lou Gentile Show,
>> Jeff Rense Radio,
>> The Kevin Smith Show,
>> The Jerry Pippin Show,
>> and many others...
>> are the best thing on planet Earth !!!
>

>And yet with all this publicity, all this 'research'
>and all this hype, to date exactly ZERO hard evidence
>has ever come to light. Not even one tiny bit of alien
>technology or any alien artifact has EVER been presented.
>
>Isn't it time to just admit that we ARE alone?
>

>And another thing...Why is it that all believers in
>ufos also believe in other crazy things like ghosts?
>
>Why?

Your Wish is my Command...

1. YOUTUBE & OUR UFO NETWORK
Our UFOs Aliens Videos Network...
Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos.

2. YOUTUBE
Extraterrestrials. Dr. Jonathan Reed. Best Art Bell Interview Ever!!!
Coolest stuff we've heard for a long time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-g-oyGwl8
Part 1 to Part 18.

3. WOW !!! AMAZING READ !!!
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
Videos here...
1. Do You Wish That We Show Up !!!
2. Decide Whether We Should Show Up !!!

4. LISA'S UFOS ALIENS PROOF EVIDENCE PORTAL
Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence. (A)
Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence. (B)
Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence. (C)

5. YOUTUBE ... ABDUCTION DIARIES !!!
"Abduction Diaries"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao
(See Part 1 - Part 5)

___________________

Best UFO Files Videos Ever // Unsolved Mysteries: The UFO Files.

Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files, Disc 1 (01:35:12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYdkd7eBxs

Unsolved Mysteries ・The UFO Files, Disc 2 (01:30:40)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWRT9f4B8rI

Unsolved Mysteries ・The UFO Files, Disc 3 (01:32:59)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZyriHVem0

Unsolved Mysteries ・The UFO Files, Disc 4 (01:29:47)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7stJA0fWRI

Or search YouTube for other copies.

Or search Torrentz.eu for other copies.

Or buy the DVDs...

http://www.amazon.com/Unsolved-Mysteries-UFOs-Robert-Stack/dp/B0002DRDWI

# Number of Discs: 4
# Studio: First Look Pictures
# DVD Release Date: September 7, 2004
# Run Time: 360 minutes

Episode Listing...

Disc 1:
Bentwaters UFO
Allagash Abductions
Crop Circles
Phoenix UFO
Nazca Lines
Mexico UFO
Vancouver Lights

Disc 2:
Roswell
Roswell/Area 51 Connection
Hudson Valley UFO
Belgian UFO
Falcon Lake UFO
UFO Healing

Disc 3:
Austrailian UFO
Missing Time
Socorro Close Encounter
Kecksburg UFO
Texas UFO
Face On Mars

Disc 4:
Men In Black
Canadian UFO
Wheatfields Visitations
Life On Mars
Interceptors
The Blob
UFO Odyssey

The UFO Files Unsolved Mysteries has endured since 1987, the producers
were savvy enough to update the show making sure that UFO segments had
an X-Files feel to them. Robert Stack, clad in a trademark trench
coat, introduces each segment with serious gravity, as if he were
revealing government secrets to Mulder and Sculley.
Each UFO segment plays like a mini-documentary. There are interviews
with the eyewitnesses, analysis from experts in the field, some
occasional footage and a re-enactment drama and special effects. The
audience will be intrigued by the interviews and the sightings with
photographic evidence are always fascinating.
Adding to the feeling of an unbiased documentary, the experts - both
sceptics and believers - explain their positions while witnesses are
run through lie detector tests or are corroborated with the local
police chiefs, etc. The end result is that the viewer is left with
compelling evidence, credible witnesses but asked to draw their own
conclusions and do their own UFO research!
WORTH IT: Absolutely! The UFO Files works well as a great starting
point for library research as all segments are based on celebrated
cases of UFO sightings or extraterrestrial encounters.
RECOMMENDATION: If you want a briskly paced video overview of some
interesting UFO cases, The UFO Files is a must-see!

P.S.
Dear Mr HVAC,
When I get a bit of extraterrestrial UFO craft debris and technology,
I will tell you immediately here in these News Groups with Photos!
You will believe me, won't you?

Yes, then I will phone TPTB
and get the stuff taken away
before I get taken away