Research Discussion: Ahh ... The Good Ol' Days ...

Ahh ... The Good Ol' Days ...

I'd really love to see our Girly-man in Chief toss the first ball ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI

but wait ... he doesn't have any ...

It'll be good to have a real man in the Dark House again.

"Hägar" wrote in message

I'd really love to see our Girly-man in Chief toss the first ball ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI

but wait ... he doesn't have any ...

It'll be good to have a real man in the Dark House again.
*******************************
Very quietly, Romney has flip-flopped on another issue. He was for an
increase in the minimum wage; now he's changed his mind no doubt in an
attempt to move to the right to capture the nomination. What a twink. No
principles, no values save those foisted upon him by the latest poll. And
if Romney is successful, Hags won't get a raise. I'm certain most crackers
would pay an extra quarter to get into the carnival if it helped Hags pay
the trailer pad rent.

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:25:57 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'd really love to see ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI

I always liked those Presidents and the USA,
and the Bush Presidents always reminded me of my Father.
It was just a shame to read so many 'conspiracy theories'
about the administration, skull & bones, USAPs, etc, etc,
and more recently studying the history leading up to
the oil and financial control and economic hitmen
and vulture capitalists.

It's been a wild painful horrible planet Earth though.

We were fortunate to get Americanization.

And above all, even with all the
technological and medical suppressions,
we in the west got good things over the past just 70 years.
Australia was great for me from birth in the mid 60's.

And you all let us have our SCI/FI and NASA and HubbleSite.org

It's been wonderful and amazing.
It's been a balancing act, aye.

Goodness bless you all.

|XXXXXXX|==============|
|XXXXXXX|==============|
|XXXXXXX|==============|
|======================|
|======================|
|======================|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U.S.A

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2012-03-08 11:43:18 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:lyU5r.35$M%7.28@newsfe10.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> I'd really love to see our Girly-man in Chief toss
> the first ball ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
>
> but wait ... he doesn't have any ...
>
> It'll be good to have a real man in the Dark House
> again.
> *******************************
> Very quietly, Romney has flip-flopped on another
> issue. He was for an increase in the minimum wage;
> now he's changed his mind no doubt in an attempt to
> move to the right to capture the nomination. What a
> twink. No principles, no values save those foisted
> upon him by the latest poll. And if Romney is
> successful, Hags won't get a raise. I'm certain most
> crackers would pay an extra quarter to get into the
> carnival if it helped Hags pay the trailer pad rent.

It sounds just like a certain non-president that we
have now, don't it?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> I'd really love to see our Girly-man in Chief toss the first ball ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
>>
>> but wait ... he doesn't have any ...
>>
>> It'll be good to have a real man in the Dark House again.
>> *******************************
>> Very quietly, Romney has flip-flopped on another issue. He was for an
>> increase in the minimum wage; now he's changed his mind no doubt in an
>> attempt to move to the right to capture the nomination. What a twink.
>> No principles, no values save those foisted upon him by the latest poll.
>> And if Romney is successful, Hags won't get a raise. I'm certain most
>> crackers would pay an extra quarter to get into the carnival if it helped
>> Hags pay the trailer pad rent.
>>
> It sounds just like a certain non-president that we have now, don't it?

They all voted for it, before they were against it, before
they were for it. No none can flip-flop like that Munster's
ghoul John Kerry. Unfortunately, noTrolls memory is a
about as short as his penile appendage.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> I'd really love to see our Girly-man in Chief toss the first ball ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
>>
>> but wait ... he doesn't have any ...
>>
>> It'll be good to have a real man in the Dark House again.
>> *******************************
>> Very quietly, Romney has flip-flopped on another issue. He was for an
>> increase in the minimum wage; now he's changed his mind no doubt in an
>> attempt to move to the right to capture the nomination. What a twink. No
>> principles, no values save those foisted upon him by the latest poll. And
>> if Romney is successful, Hags won't get a raise. I'm certain most
>> crackers would pay an extra quarter to get into the carnival if it helped
>> Hags pay the trailer pad rent.
>>
> It sounds just like a certain non-president that we have now, don't it?

They all voted for it, before they were against it, before
they were for it. No none can flip-flop like that Munster's
ghoul John Kerry. Unfortunately, noTrolls memory is a
about as short as his penile appendage.
*********************************
This from a retarded old goat fucker who must use a dick pump to service his
ewe, Dolly. Hags calling anyone a ghoul so pegs the irony meter.

The Patriot
2012-03-09 12:26:19 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:dHd6r.37267$HR6.19677@newsfe21.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
>> message news:lyU5r.35$M%7.28@newsfe10.iad...
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> I'd really love to see our Girly-man in Chief toss
>>> the first ball ...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
>>>
>>> but wait ... he doesn't have any ...
>>>
>>> It'll be good to have a real man in the Dark House
>>> again.
>>> *******************************
>>> Very quietly, Romney has flip-flopped on another
>>> issue. He was for an increase in the minimum wage;
>>> now he's changed his mind no doubt in an attempt to
>>> move to the right to capture the nomination. What
>>> a twink. No principles, no values save those
>>> foisted upon him by the latest poll. And if Romney
>>> is successful, Hags won't get a raise. I'm certain
>>> most crackers would pay an extra quarter to get
>>> into the carnival if it helped Hags pay the trailer
>>> pad rent.
>>>
>> It sounds just like a certain non-president that we
>> have now, don't it?
>>

> They all voted for it, before they were against it,
> before
> they were for it. No none can flip-flop like that
> Munster's
> ghoul John Kerry. Unfortunately, noTrolls memory is
> about as short as his penile appendage.
> *********************************
> This from a retarded old goat fucker who must use a
> dick pump to service his ewe, Dolly. Hags calling
> anyone a ghoul so pegs the irony meter.

Speaking of pegging the irony meter I see you have
posted just one more unintelligent message.

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> It sounds just like a certain non-president that we have now, don't it?
>>>

>> They all voted for it, before they were against it, before
>> they were for it. No none can flip-flop like that Munster's
>> ghoul John Kerry. Unfortunately, noTrolls memory is a
>> about as short as his penile appendage.
>> This from a retarded old goat fucker who must use a dick pump to service
>> his ewe, Dolly. Hags calling anyone a ghoul so pegs the irony meter.
>>
> Speaking of pegging the irony meter I see you have posted just one more
> unintelligent message.

I "plonked" the idiot some time ago ... keeps my
mailbox clean and I don't have to insult my brain
by reading his rapidly degenerating drivel and
fantasy life about animal husbandry and single-
wide redneck trailer park living.