Research Discussion: Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned For Copy & Paste Of Off-Topic Non-57, 833-Extraterrestrials Intelligence Data !!!

Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned For Copy & Paste Of Off-Topic Non-57, 833-Extraterrestrials Intelligence Data !!!

Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned for Copy & Paste of Off-Topic
Non-57,833-Extraterrestrials Intelligence Data !!!

The Petition has been formed in secret societies!
The Votes have been counted in secret meetings!
The Decision has been made in USAPs!
The New MIB Movie includes hints and clues!
The Major Agencies in all of Europe and the USA corroborate!
The Thousands of Sock-Puppets here conspire!
The Wisdom of several ET races have been shown!
The Santa Toy Teams crossed the list!
The Last 23 Non-Corrupt Judges hammer!
The Banksters reroute funds!
The Hackers hack in earnest!
The Poles Shift slightly!

That You Have Been Banned
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. !!!
Please report to your own FEMAROO camps
for your porridge & pills !!!

http://media.englishrussia.com/112012/january6/6jan001-14.jpg

_____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-07 05:38:20 EST
On Mar 7, 2:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned ....
> The

US Hypocrisy Astonishes the World

Americans have lost their ability for introspection, thereby revealing
their astounding hypocrisy to the world. US War Secretary Robert
Gates has condemned the Associated Press and a reporter, Julie
Jacobson, embedded with US troops in Afghanistan, for taking and
releasing a photo of a US Marine who was wounded in action and died
from his injury. The photographer was on patrol with the Marines when
they came under fire. She found the courage and presence of mind to do
her job. Her reward is to be condemned by the warmonger Gates as
“insensitive.” Gates says her employer, the Associated Press, lacks
“judgment and common decency.” The American Legion jumped in and
denounced the Associated Press for a “stunning lack of compassion and
common decency.”

To stem opposition to its wars, the War Department hides signs of
American casualties from the public. Angry that evidence escaped the
censor, the War Secretary and the American Legion attacked with
politically correct jargon: “insensitive,” “offended,” and the
“anguish,” “pain and suffering” inflicted upon the Marine’s family.
The War Department sounds like it is preparing a harassment tort.
Isn’t this passing the buck? The Marine lost his life not because of
the Associated Press and a photographer, but because of the war
criminals--Gates, Bush, Cheney, Obama, and the US Congress that
supports wars of naked aggression that serve no American purpose, but
which keeps campaign coffers filled with contributions from the
armaments companies. Marine Lance Cpl. Joshua M. Bernard is dead
because the US government and a significant percentage of the US
population believe that the US has the right to invade, bomb, and
occupy other peoples who have raised no hand against us but are
demonized with lies and propaganda.

For the American War Secretary it is a photo that is insensitive, not
America’s assertion of the right to determine the fate of Afghanistan
with bombs and soldiers. The exceptional “virtuous nation” does not
think it is insensitive for America’s bombs to blow innocent villagers
to pieces. On September 4, the day before Gates’ outburst over the
“insensitive” photo, Agence France Presse reported from Afghanistan
that a US/Nato air strike had killed large numbers of villagers who
had come to get fuel from two tankers that had been hijacked from
negligent and inattentive occupation forces:

“ ‘Nobody was in one piece. Hands, legs and body parts were scattered
everywhere. Those who were away from the fuel tanker were badly
burnt,’ said 32-year-old Mohammad Daud, depicting a scene from hell.
The burned-out shells of the tankers, still smoking in marooned wrecks
on the riverbank, were surrounded by the charred-meat remains of
villagers from Chahar Dara district in Kunduz province, near the Tajik
border. Dr. Farid Rahid, a spokesperson in Kabul for the ministry of
health, said up to 250 villagers had been near the tankers when the
air strike was called in.” What does the world think of the United
States? The American War Secretary and a US military veterans
association think a photo of an injured and dying American soldier is
insensitive, but not the wipeout of an Afghan village that came to get
needed fuel.

The US government is like a criminal who accuses the police of his
crime when he is arrested or a sociopathic abuser who blames the
victim. It is a known fact that the CIA has violated US law and
international law with its assassinations, kidnappings and torture.
But it is not this criminal agency that will be held accountable.
Instead, those who will be punished will be those moral beings who,
appalled at the illegality and inhumanity of the CIA, leaked the
evidence of the agency’s crimes. The CIA has asked the US Justice
(sic) Department to investigate what the CIA alleges is the “criminal
disclosure” of its secret program to murder suspected foreign
terrorist leaders abroad. As we learned from Gitmo, those suspected by
America are overwhelmingly innocent. The CIA program is so
indefensible that when CIA director Leon Panetta found out about it
six months after being in office, he cancelled the program (assuming
those running the program obeyed) and informed Congress.

Yet, the CIA wants the person who revealed its crime to be punished
for revealing secret information. A secret agency this unmoored from
moral and legal standards is a greater threat to our country than are
terrorists. Who knows what false flag operation it will pull off in
order to provide justification and support for its agenda. An agency
that is more liability than benefit should be abolished. The agency’s
program of assassinating terrorist leaders is itself fraught with
contradictions and dangers. The hatred created by the US and Israel is
independent of any leader. If one is killed, others take his place.
The most likely outcome of the CIA assassination program is that the
agency will be manipulated by rivals, just as the FBI was used by one
mafia family to eliminate another. In order to establish credibility
with groups that they are attempting to penetrate, CIA agents will be
drawn into participating in violent acts against the US and its
allies.

Accusing the truth-teller instead of the evil-doer is the position
that the neoconservatives took against the New York Times when after
one year’s delay, which gave George W. Bush time to get reelected, the
Times published the NSA leak that revealed that the Bush
administration was committing felonies by violating the Foreign
Intelligence Surveillance Act. The neocons, especially those
associated with Commentary magazine, wanted the New York Times
indicted for treason. To the evil neocon mind, anything that
interferes with their diabolical agenda is treason. This is the way
many Americans think. America uber alles! No one counts but us (and
Israel). The deaths we inflict and the pain and suffering we bring to
others are merely collateral damage on the bloody path to American
hegemony.

The attitude of the “freedom and democracy” US government is that
anyone who complains of illegality or immorality or inhumanity is a
traitor. The Republican Senator Christopher S. Bond is a recent
example. Bond got on his high horse about “irreparable damage” to the
CIA from the disclosures of its criminal activities. Bond wants those
“back stabbers” who revealed the CIA’s wrongdoings to be held
accountable. Bond is unable to grasp that it is the criminal
activities, not their disclosure, that is the source of the problem.
Obviously, the whistleblower protection act has no support from
Senator Bond, who sees it as just another law to plough under. This is
where the US government stands today: Ignoring and covering up
government crimes is the patriotic thing to do. To reveal the
government’s crimes is an act of treason. Many Americans on both sides
of the aisle agree. Yet, they still think that they are The Virtuous
Nation, the exceptional nation, the salt of the earth.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Mar 7, 2:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned ....
> The

First off, LipFlapper, War is Hell.

The military should never, ever allow reporters to be "embedded" with troops
doing the fighting, because they are distracting, especially if they are
female.

Yes, guess what, people get blown to bits and pieces in war.
Happened 70 years ago at the beached of Normandy, but could
never happen again today, because the Politically Correct assholes of the
Liberal Left have made a good fight impossible for the American soldier.
He's too busy looking over his shoulder for faggots assaulting from the
rear, dumb fucking reporters stumbling around in front of him, and Congress
changing the rules of engagement on a daily basis. The few moments of
delight in an otherwise dismal profession, such as pissing on a dead
terrorist, or burning a Koran, are now regarded as major offenses against
whatever the Pelosi and Reid cunts/dickheads of the legislature come up with
to recruit voters for their dysfunctional system of warfare, which they want
to turn into full-blown welfare.

Almost none of the present lawmakers have served in the military, yet they
proclaim to be the experts, while those who actually served, such as Bush
and Perry, get blasted and discredited by a mentally poisoned Drive-by Media
with a vengeance that borders on insanity. I mean, nobody can tell me that
the likes of Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman and Bill Maher can be considered
as sane, by any stretch of the imagination.

But I digress ... you Liberal fucks feed on this ... after all George Bush
started the war(s) ... the fact that the Nigger can't figure out how to end
them doesn't matter to you dingbats ... you're all a bunch of cowards and
the firing squad would only be a waste of ammo.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-03-07 11:38:20 EST
On Mar 7, 7:23 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:4824d8bb-46ee-42aa-b473-c7c3adb3f9bc@d7g2000pbl.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 7, 2:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned ....
> > The
>
> First off, LipFlapper, War is Hell.

You're not well.

How Our Trillion-Dollar Empire Is the Cause of Our 'Deficit Problem' --
We could make the budget deficit disappear and fully fund Social
Security and Medicare without raising taxes, if we only outspend our
biggest military rival by threefold.

The United States spends more on its military and security services
than the rest of the world combined, yet in the midst of a major
debate over our fiscal situation, that enormous drain on our national
treasure isn't really "on the table" in any serious way. Obama's
deficit commission recommended cutting the Pentagon's purse, but the
thrust of its focus was on veterans' pensions and health-care --
rather than, say, maintaining costly bases to defend such imperiled
allies as Italy and Germany -- and the spending reductions were
largely symbolic relative to the level of bloat that plagues our
security budget.

One often hears that, in very rough terms, about a fifth of the
federal budget goes to national security, another fifth pays for
Social Security, a fifth or so is spent on Medicare and Medicaid and
everything else makes up about 40 percent. But that, like much of the
discussion of "defense" spending, is misleading -- it only counts
dollars allocated in the annual defense budget, and in “emergency”
supplemental bills.

That belies the reality that spending on the American security state
is dispersed throughout the federal budget. So while next year’s
defense spending, narrowly defined, is expected to come in at $711
billion, when you include all the extra dollars hidden away in other
parts of the budget, that number will rise to as high as $1.45
trillion. That would represent around 40 percent of next year’s
budget.

With Washington in the grip of deficit hysteria, that’s the elephant
in the room whose name is never mentioned. As I wrote last week, the
almost universally held belief that the the U.S. faces a deficit
problem is wrong, and for two simple reasons. First, we have a very
small government compared to the rest of the developed world --
between 2004 and 2007, the U.S. ranked 24th out of 26 countries in the
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in
overall government spending as a share of our economic output. And we
also currently have one of the lowest tax burdens -- In 2008, we
ranked 26th out of the 30 OECD countries in that category.

Nonetheless, America’s elites have coalesced around the idea that in
order to keep our tax rates among the lowest in the wealthy world,
we’ll need to swallow some painful “shared sacrifice” (which in
Washington usually means working people sacrificing some economic
security and the wealthy getting another tax cut). But it’s important
to recognize that it’s an ideological choice to view the projected
“budget gap” as a structural, economic problem driven primarily by the
growth of “entitlements” -- it’s not a belief grounded in objective
fact.

Instead of the ubiquitous stories about our "deficit crisis," the
media could just as easily frame the country’s fiscal outlook as a
problem of out-of-control health care costs fueled by the practices of
the private insurance industry. As economist Dean Baker pointed out,
“If the United States paid the same amount per person for health care
as any of the 35 countries with longer life expectancies, we would be
looking at huge budget surpluses for the indefinite future.”

And they could also just as easily report that we face an
unsustainably expensive overseas empire problem, made intractable by a
deeply entrenched military-industrial-information complex. (The two
areas of spending are intertwined -- well over a million Americans
have served at least one tour in Iraq and/or Afghanistan, and tens of
thousands of them who returned grievously wounded will require costly
care for years to come. Economists estimate that even excluding those
costs, the tab for the Iraq and Afghanistan operations may come in at
$3 trillion dollars.)

According to some estimates, 91 percent of our long-term public debt
-- and the hundreds of billions we pay in interest on that debt
annually -- accrued as a result of foreign military adventures of the
past. Now contrast that with Social Security, which not only hasn’t
added a dime to the deficit but has run surpluses that have partially
offset other spending -- in areas like “defense” --for almost 30
years.

Take a peek under the hood and check out what drives the engine of
American empire. By no means are they all wasted dollars -- we live in
a dangerous world and need a military. But ours remains fundamentally
mismatched to the threats we face in the post-Cold War era, despite
years of talk in the halls of the Pentagon about transforming the
American military for the 21st century.

It still represents an enormous government agency whose big-ticket
weapons systems suck up a fair amount of national treasure in order to
be ready for a conventional war between great powers that will never
materialize. It’s an agency that’s worked desperately hard to
militarize efforts to combat drugs and terrorism in order to justify
retaining, and since 9/11/01 increasing, its Cold War levels of
funding.

Nobody talks about it, but our hugely bloated “defense” budget is
laden with pork -- not only basing and construction dollars carried by
members of Congress back to their districts, but big spending on
things like protection for pipelines, shipping and other privately
owned operations, and subsidized research and development given away
for nothing. It includes billions in military assistance that
subsidizes the conflicts of countries like Egypt, Israel, Pakistan and
Colombia (or, in Egypt’s case, a payoff to stay on the sidelines) and
useless spending on hundreds of bases around the world bristling with
fancy weapons systems that are ill-suited for the irregular warfare
that the Planet’s Only Superpower is likely to fight.

In large part, the status quo is maintained by the influence of the
defense industry -- it lavished $136 million on law-makers last year.
It’s almost comical at times, like when money for a new jet engine was
forced through Congress over the objections of the Pentagon, which
insisted that the costly project was “unnecessary and a waste of
money.”

And in part, it’s driven by what may be the greatest false dichotomy
in our national discourse: that we must choose between cutting our
military spending and “maintaining a strong defense.” The flaw in that
is a matter of simple math: we not only spend more on our military
than the rest of the world combined, we spend six times what second-
place finisher China does on its military.That means we could cut our
military spending in half -- making the budget deficit disappear in a
few years, without raising taxes and while fully funding Social
Security and Medicare -- and we’d still outspend our largest rival by
threefold.
That’s more evidence that the federal deficit “problem” isn’t a
problem at all.
http://www.alternet.org/economy/149019/how_our_trillion-dollar_empire_is_the_cause_of_our_%27deficit_problem%27/?page=entire

The Patriot
2012-03-07 14:06:11 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 7, 2:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned ....
>> The
>

> First off, LipFlapper, War is Hell.
>
> The military should never, ever allow reporters to be
> "embedded" with troops doing the fighting, because
> they are distracting, especially if they are female.
>
> Yes, guess what, people get blown to bits and pieces
> in war.
> Happened 70 years ago at the beached of Normandy, but
> could
> never happen again today, because the Politically
> Correct assholes of the Liberal Left have made a good
> fight impossible for the American soldier. He's too
> busy looking over his shoulder for faggots assaulting
> from the rear, dumb fucking reporters stumbling
> around in front of him, and Congress changing the
> rules of engagement on a daily basis. The few moments
> of delight in an otherwise dismal profession, such as
> pissing on a dead terrorist, or burning a Koran, are
> now regarded as major offenses against whatever the
> Pelosi and Reid cunts/dickheads of the legislature
> come up with to recruit voters for their
> dysfunctional system of warfare, which they want to
> turn into full-blown welfare.
>
> Almost none of the present lawmakers have served in
> the military, yet they proclaim to be the experts,
> while those who actually served, such as Bush and
> Perry, get blasted and discredited by a mentally
> poisoned Drive-by Media with a vengeance that borders
> on insanity. I mean, nobody can tell me that the
> likes of Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman and Bill
> Maher can be considered as sane, by any stretch of
> the imagination.
>
> But I digress ... you Liberal fucks feed on this ...
> after all George Bush started the war(s) ... the fact
> that the Nigger can't figure out how to end them
> doesn't matter to you dingbats ... you're all a bunch
> of cowards and the firing squad would only be a waste
> of ammo.

Just a damn minute. I have my own ammo and would be
glad to use it where needed, free of charge. I vote for
a renewal of the French Revolution way of disposing of
the cunts/dickheads, much better for all to see what
happens to traitors. Viva la Guillotine.

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 07:23:20 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>On Mar 7, 2:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned ....
>> The
>

>The military...

Hey, seeing as I am now
a Level 72351 ICA/NSOA/DARPAR spo0k / agent,
could I have an anti-MIB multi-quantum-tachron-depradon-gun-weapon,
please ?

I promiss I won't shoot Sir Artie,
as we need clowns in here,
to allow the general public to relax and smile
if they start to feel a bit worried.

______________________

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
>> message
>> On Mar 7, 2:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned ....
>>> The
>>

>> First off, LipFlapper, War is Hell.
>>
>> The military should never, ever allow reporters to be "embedded" with
>> troops doing the fighting, because they are distracting, especially if
>> they are female.
>>
>> Yes, guess what, people get blown to bits and pieces in war.
>> Happened 70 years ago at the beached of Normandy, but could
>> never happen again today, because the Politically Correct assholes of the
>> Liberal Left have made a good fight impossible for the American soldier.
>> He's too busy looking over his shoulder for faggots assaulting from the
>> rear, dumb fucking reporters stumbling around in front of him, and
>> Congress changing the rules of engagement on a daily basis. The few
>> moments of delight in an otherwise dismal profession, such as pissing on
>> a dead terrorist, or burning a Koran, are now regarded as major offenses
>> against whatever the Pelosi and Reid cunts/dickheads of the legislature
>> come up with to recruit voters for their dysfunctional system of warfare,
>> which they want to turn into full-blown welfare.
>>
>> Almost none of the present lawmakers have served in the military, yet
>> they proclaim to be the experts, while those who actually served, such as
>> Bush and Perry, get blasted and discredited by a mentally poisoned
>> Drive-by Media with a vengeance that borders on insanity. I mean, nobody
>> can tell me that the likes of Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman and Bill
>> Maher can be considered as sane, by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>> But I digress ... you Liberal fucks feed on this ... after all George
>> Bush started the war(s) ... the fact that the Nigger can't figure out how
>> to end them doesn't matter to you dingbats ... you're all a bunch of
>> cowards and the firing squad would only be a waste of ammo.
>>

> Just a damn minute. I have my own ammo and would be glad to use it where
> needed, free of charge. I vote for a renewal of the French Revolution way
> of disposing of the cunts/dickheads, much better for all to see what
> happens to traitors. Viva la Guillotine.

But then the little people could see that the inside of the
Cunts/Dickheads' vaunted heads is totally empty ...
which means they would roll nearly as far as normal heads ...
besides, wouldn't that cause Anarchy ???

The Patriot
2012-03-08 11:40:55 EST

> "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>>> <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> First off, LipFlapper, War is Hell.
>>>
>>> The military should never, ever allow reporters to
>>> be "embedded" with troops doing the fighting,
>>> because they are distracting, especially if they
>>> are female.
>>>
>>> Yes, guess what, people get blown to bits and
>>> pieces in war.
>>> Happened 70 years ago at the beached of Normandy,
>>> but could
>>> never happen again today, because the Politically
>>> Correct assholes of the Liberal Left have made a
>>> good fight impossible for the American soldier.
>>> He's too busy looking over his shoulder for faggots
>>> assaulting from the rear, dumb fucking reporters
>>> stumbling around in front of him, and Congress
>>> changing the rules of engagement on a daily basis.
>>> The few moments of delight in an otherwise dismal
>>> profession, such as pissing on a dead terrorist, or
>>> burning a Koran, are now regarded as major offenses
>>> against whatever the Pelosi and Reid
>>> cunts/dickheads of the legislature come up with to
>>> recruit voters for their dysfunctional system of
>>> warfare, which they want to turn into full-blown
>>> welfare.
>>>
>>> Almost none of the present lawmakers have served in
>>> the military, yet they proclaim to be the experts,
>>> while those who actually served, such as Bush and
>>> Perry, get blasted and discredited by a mentally
>>> poisoned Drive-by Media with a vengeance that
>>> borders on insanity. I mean, nobody can tell me
>>> that the likes of Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman
>>> and Bill Maher can be considered as sane, by any
>>> stretch of the imagination.
>>>
>>> But I digress ... you Liberal fucks feed on this
>>> ... after all George Bush started the war(s) ...
>>> the fact that the Nigger can't figure out how to
>>> end them doesn't matter to you dingbats ... you're
>>> all a bunch of cowards and the firing squad would
>>> only be a waste of ammo.
>>>

>> Just a damn minute. I have my own ammo and would be
>> glad to use it where needed, free of charge. I vote
>> for a renewal of the French Revolution way of
>> disposing of the cunts/dickheads, much better for
>> all to see what happens to traitors. Viva la
>> Guillotine.
>>

> But then the little people could see that the inside
> of the
> Cunts/Dickheads' vaunted heads is totally empty ...
> which means they would roll nearly as far as normal
> heads ...
> besides, wouldn't that cause Anarchy ???

Well maybe, but Ann and Archy would undoubtedly do a
better job than what we have now.

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 23:18:21 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers // Banned for Copy & Paste of Off-Topic
>Non-57,833-Extraterrestrials Intelligence Data !!!
>

>The Petition has been formed in secret societies!
>The Votes have been counted in secret meetings!
>The Decision has been made in USAPs!
>The New MIB Movie includes hints and clues!
>The Major Agencies in all of Europe and the USA corroborate!
>The Thousands of Sock-Puppets here conspire!
>The Wisdom of several ET races have been shown!
>The Santa Toy Teams crossed the list!
>The Last 23 Non-Corrupt Judges hammer!
>The Banksters reroute funds!
>The Hackers hack in earnest!
>The Poles Shift slightly!
>
>That You Have Been Banned
>Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. !!!
>Please report to your own FEMAROO camps
>for your porridge & pills !!!
>
>http://media.englishrussia.com/112012/january6/6jan001-14.jpg
>

>_____________________
>
>___

PROOVED(tm)100%+

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> That You Have Been Banned
>> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. !!!
>> Please report to your own FEMAROO camps
>> for your porridge& pills !!!

*I* am the only one who can ban people from posting to this group.
Sir Arthur, you can feel free to post away until such time as I see
fit to kick you to the curb. You're welcome.

H.V.A.C.
Moderator
alt.alien.research