Research Discussion: The Hypocrisy Of The Liberals ...

The Hypocrisy Of The Liberals ...

March 6, 2012 by Ben Crystal

This past Saturday, Rush Limbaugh apologized to Sandra Fluke for calling
her a "slut;" among other remarks. The truth is, Limbaugh should have
apologized; but not for the reasons every shrieking banshee of a liberal
from here to Nancy Pelosi's war room and back believe. Pointing out that
Fluke has prostituted herself to the liberal cause was entirely fair; mostly
because the characterization is entirely accurate.

Let us avoid offering Fluke too much sympathy. She paid for the bed; now she
gets to - er - lay on it. Fluke - who we now know was never some shrinking
violet dragged into the spotlight of purported conservative sexism; but was,
and is, another sad sack who sold her soul to Pelosi and her minions - will
come to regret allowing the Democrats to turn her into a Muppet. But, that's
the price of doing business with the dark side, Sandy. When they've moved on
to the next weird little prop in their crusade for control, Fluke will be
left counting No. 2 pencils in the basement of the House Minority Counsel's
office and reminiscing about how cool it was being important for a few
months.

A couple of weeks ago, the unhinged Democratic spokesmouth and Kennedy
fetishist Chris Matthews told Mimi Alford to "shut up." Alford published a
book detailing her life; and in the course of doing so, revealed some
borderline pornographic albeit unsurprising details about the late - and
fraudulently elected - President John F. Kennedy.

A woman dared to point out that one of the great icons of liberalism ran the
White House like a junior varsity Playboy mansion and Matthews and the
liberals went at her like they were David Brock and she was a kilo of pure
Bogota nose candy. Granted, JFK fit her in between romps with Marilyn Monroe
and half the gun molls on the Eastern Seaboard and she survived; so she
should probably count her blessings. And yet, liberals are outraged by
Limbaugh's remarks.

The breathtakingly unfunny Bill Maher - who continues to exist on pay cable
for no reason I can discern - used language about Sarah Palin which makes
"slut" seem like a compliment. Of course Maher, who is one of the loudest
mouthpieces in the Democratic ranks, talks like that a lot. In fact Maher is
likely the crudest of the liberal sock puppets; and he is lauded for his
crudeness. And yet, liberals are outraged by Limbaugh's remarks.

The liberal stormtroopers who think spectacularly sexist - and shockingly
sexualized - remarks about Sarah Palin, Jan Brewer, Michele Bachmann, Laura
Ingraham (at whom Ed Schultz directed the EXACT SAME EPITHET), Michelle
Malkin, Ann Coulter and any other woman who dare to disagree with the white
male millionaires who control the Democratic Party are acceptable, are
outraged by Limbaugh's remarks. Spare us all your phony feminism, Democrats.
You're only fooling yourselves.

Nonetheless, calling the latest prop in the Democrats' Cirque de Hypocrisy a
"slut" was artless and crude. That sort of language is best left to the
slimy underbelly of American political discourse; like the liberals who are
outraged by Limbaugh's remarks.

sell or rent your email address to anyone for any reason.

Q JINN
2012-03-06 16:48:17 EST

Larry Kroger
2012-03-07 02:54:45 EST
Hey, Hagar, this collection of Fluke LOLs is vulgar and tasteless; it
won't change any minds, but will amuse a few of us that aren't above the
occasional cheap shot.

http://www.quickmeme.com/Sandy-Needs/popular/1/?upcoming

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 23:54:45 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>Hey, Hagar, this collection of Fluke LOLs is vulgar and tasteless; it
>won't change any minds, but will amuse a few of us that aren't above the
>occasional cheap shot.
>
>http://www.quickmeme.com/Sandy-Needs/popular/1/?upcoming

Wow, that's a busy website.
It's fun watching the internet evolve.

It's spooky watching the USA evolve.

Just like my terrible hospital experience did me good.
The USA in this time of pain, will have to grasp some new visions of
the future, and show their creativity and strength!

There are a lot of good people in the USA.

In hospital I was listening to this...

Coast to Coast AM - 2012-01-22 - Big Oil & Corporate Vultures.

It's all there !!!

Amazing stuff !!!

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Hey, Hagar, this collection of Fluke LOLs is vulgar and tasteless; it
> won't change any minds, but will amuse a few of us that aren't above the
> occasional cheap shot.
>
> http://www.quickmeme.com/Sandy-Needs/popular/1/?upcoming

I really wish that the guy who called Michelle Bachman a "Media Whore" had
gotten equal air time of pretend disgust. Or Chris Mathews for repeatedly
calling Sara Palin every name under the Sun, or Ann Coulter, or Michelle
Malkin ... seems when the Liberals flap their lips, no derogatory moniker is
off limits ... it's only when Rushbo calls a real slut a slut that the
tempers of faux indignation flare ...

Vtcapo
2012-03-07 10:32:53 EST
On Mar 7, 8:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <a...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> > Hey, Hagar, this collection of Fluke LOLs is vulgar and tasteless; it
> > won't change any minds, but will amuse a few of us that aren't above the
> > occasional cheap shot.
>
> >http://www.quickmeme.com/Sandy-Needs/popular/1/?upcoming
>
> I really wish that the guy who called Michelle Bachman a "Media Whore" had
> gotten equal air time of pretend disgust.  Or Chris Mathews for repeatedly
> calling Sara Palin every name under the Sun, or Ann Coulter, or Michelle
> Malkin ... seems when the Liberals flap their lips, no derogatory moniker is
> off limits ... it's only when Rushbo calls a real slut a slut that the
> tempers of faux indignation flare ...

Does anyone hear violins?

RT

On 3/7/2012 8:38 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> http://www.quickmeme.com/Sandy-Needs/popular/1/?upcoming
>
> I really wish that the guy who called Michelle Bachman a "Media Whore" had
> gotten equal air time of pretend disgust. Or Chris Mathews for repeatedly
> calling Sara Palin every name under the Sun, or Ann Coulter, or Michelle
> Malkin ... seems when the Liberals flap their lips, no derogatory moniker is
> off limits ... it's only when Rushbo calls a real slut a slut that the
> tempers of faux indignation flare ...

Personally, I'm in favor of more sluts.

Davej
2012-03-07 12:02:27 EST
On Mar 7, 7:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I really wish that the guy who called Michelle Bachman a "Media Whore" had
> gotten equal air time of pretend disgust.  Or Chris Mathews for repeatedly
> calling Sara Palin every name under the Sun, or Ann Coulter, or Michelle
> Malkin ... seems when the Liberals flap their lips, no derogatory moniker is
> off limits ... it's only when Rushbo calls a real slut a slut that the
> tempers of faux indignation flare ...

LOL, yeah Ann Coulter is really a sympathetic little victim. You
dittoheads are as dumb as rocks.

The Patriot

On Mar 7, 8:38 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <a...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> > Hey, Hagar, this collection of Fluke LOLs is vulgar
> > and tasteless; it
> > won't change any minds, but will amuse a few of us
> > that aren't above the
> > occasional cheap shot.
>
> >http://www.quickmeme.com/Sandy-Needs/popular/1/?upcoming
>
> I really wish that the guy who called Michelle
> Bachman a "Media Whore" had
> gotten equal air time of pretend disgust. Or Chris
> Mathews for repeatedly
> calling Sara Palin every name under the Sun, or Ann
> Coulter, or Michelle
> Malkin ... seems when the Liberals flap their lips,
> no derogatory moniker is
> off limits ... it's only when Rushbo calls a real
> slut a slut that the
> tempers of faux indignation flare ...

Does anyone hear violins?

RT

Nope! All I hear is one more SLUT posting.

"Davej" <galt_57@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 7, 7:38 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I really wish that the guy who called Michelle Bachman a "Media Whore" had
> gotten equal air time of pretend disgust. Or Chris Mathews for repeatedly
> calling Sara Palin every name under the Sun, or Ann Coulter, or Michelle
> Malkin ... seems when the Liberals flap their lips, no derogatory moniker
> is
> off limits ... it's only when Rushbo calls a real slut a slut that the
> tempers of faux indignation flare ...

LOL, yeah Ann Coulter is really a sympathetic little victim. You
dittoheads are as dumb as rocks.

*** Compared to, say that Botox bag Pelosi ???
or Boxer ??? you loser ...