Research Discussion: Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate A Fake ...

Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate A Fake ...

Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of OUR
tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
One can only wonder why ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-joe-arpaio-003800373.html

Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
story ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of OUR
tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
One can only wonder why ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-joe-arpaio-003800373.html

Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
story ...

Joe is a fraud. One, he should stay the fuck home. Two, he should deal
with real crime. What a loser.

The Patriot
2012-03-03 12:52:08 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:lfs4r.30245$np3.16139@newsfe05.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro
> spends millions of OUR
> tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under
> wraps.
> One can only wonder why ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-joe-arpaio-003800373.html
>
> Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew
> just a few
> days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of
> people
> disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign
> of mediocrity,
> all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's
> smile told the real
> story ...

> Joe is a fraud. One, he should stay the fuck home.
> Two, he should deal with real crime. What a loser.
Damn! Here I thought you were just stupid but you are
totally demented.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:hTs4r.35451$kq7.23262@newsfe10.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:lfs4r.30245$np3.16139@newsfe05.iad...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of
> OUR
> tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
> One can only wonder why ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-joe-arpaio-003800373.html
>
> Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
> days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
> disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
> all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
> story ...

> Joe is a fraud. One, he should stay the fuck home. Two, he should deal
> with real crime. What a loser.
Damn! Here I thought you were just stupid but you are
totally demented.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Joe does a disservice to lawmen everywhere. His actions will eventually
cost Arizona millions in lawsuit settlements. He's probably an FBI wannabe,
but to stupid to make the grade.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of
>> OUR
>> tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
>> One can only wonder why ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-joe-arpaio-003800373.html
>>
>> Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
>> days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
>> disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
>> all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
>> story ...

>> Joe is a fraud. One, he should stay the fuck home. Two, he should deal
>> with real crime. What a loser.

************************************
noTrolls and illegal immigrants ARE criminals ... you for violating
the laws of nature, which says that everyone is born with a measure
of common sense, and the illegals for being here illegally.
So, if it looks like an illegal, if it walks like an illegal if it tlks like
an illegal, then it is an illegal and Joe "Mighty Man" Arpaio arrests him.

If it looks like a noTroll, acts dumb like a noTroll, spins trailer trash
tales like a noTroll, then it is a noTroll and should be locked up at the
local funny farm.

Let me know if you still have any questions, you hillbilly moron ...
... I hear the banjos tuning up ... get your Vaseline ... your turn
to be the pivot boy ...

************************************
noTrolls and illegal immigrants ARE criminals ... you for violating
the laws of nature, which says that everyone is born with a measure
of common sense, and the illegals for being here illegally.
So, if it looks like an illegal, if it walks like an illegal if it tlks like
an illegal, then it is an illegal and Joe "Mighty Man" Arpaio arrests him.

If it looks like a noTroll, acts dumb like a noTroll, spins trailer trash
tales like a noTroll, then it is a noTroll and should be locked up at the
local funny farm.

Let me know if you still have any questions, you hillbilly moron ...
... I hear the banjos tuning up ... get your Vaseline ... your turn
to be the pivot boy ...
Hags, isn't this the day you have the part time job doing oil changes on the
carnival trucks. Those oil filters are tricky and may challenge you. Just
remember - righty tighty, lefty loosy. You'll pick it up right away.
Cracker.

Double-A
2012-03-03 17:32:58 EST
On Mar 3, 8:26 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of OUR
> tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
> One can only wonder why ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-jo...
>
> Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
> days ago.  These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
> disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
> all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
> story ...

Where is YOUR birth certificate, Hagar? You sound like a wetback to
me!

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Mar 3, 8:26 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of
> OUR
> tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
> One can only wonder why ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-jo...
>
> Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
> days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
> disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
> all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
> story ...

Where is YOUR birth certificate, Hagar? You sound like a wetback to
me!

Double-A

*** That precious jewel of an idea must have occurred while dumpster diving,
you pathetic leech ...

The Patriot
2012-03-04 11:43:30 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:5Mt4r.25503$yb.2841@newsfe20.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:lfs4r.30245$np3.16139@newsfe05.iad...
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro
>> spends millions of OUR
>> tax dollars to keep his personal history papers
>> under wraps.
>> One can only wonder why ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-joe-arpaio-003800373.html
>>
>> Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew
>> just a few
>> days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of
>> people
>> disappeared during the Clinton administration's
>> reign of mediocrity,
>> all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's
>> smile told the real
>> story ...

>> Joe is a fraud. One, he should stay the fuck home.
>> Two, he should deal with real crime. What a loser.
> Damn! Here I thought you were just stupid but you
> are
> totally demented.
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Joe does a disservice to lawmen everywhere. His
> actions will eventually cost Arizona millions in
> lawsuit settlements. He's probably an FBI wannabe,
> but to stupid to make the grade.

And you are just a wannabe anything, but are a nothing.

Double-A
2012-03-04 18:07:49 EST
On Mar 4, 7:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 3, 8:26 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Of course we all know that it is ... the Magic Negro spends millions of
> > OUR
> > tax dollars to keep his personal history papers under wraps.
> > One can only wonder why ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-birth-certificate-selective-card-faked-jo...
>
> > Be careful, Joe ... remember what they did to Andrew just a few
> > days ago. These Liberals are ruthless. Dozens of people
> > disappeared during the Clinton administration's reign of mediocrity,
> > all under mysterious circumstances ... but Hillary's smile told the real
> > story ...
>
> Where is YOUR birth certificate, Hagar?  You sound like a wetback to
> me!
>
> Double-A
>
> *** That precious jewel of an idea must have occurred while dumpster diving,
> you pathetic leech ...

I'm retired now. But I tell you one thing, I wouldn't hire you
without full documentation!

Double-A