Research Discussion: Obama: Not Bluffing On Iran ...

Obama: Not Bluffing On Iran ...

http://news.yahoo.com/interview-obama-says-hes-not-bluffing-iran-130532562.html

Yo ... Magic Negroid ... when did you grow some cajones ???
The last time I saw you over there in the Middle East you were bowing to
everyone with a robe, a turban or riding a camel,
including the doorman of the Hotel Bumfuck Egypt...

Vtcapo
2012-03-03 17:56:07 EST
On Mar 3, 11:18 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/interview-obama-says-hes-not-bluffing-iran-1305...
>
> Yo ... Magic Negroid ... when did you grow some cajones ???
> The last time I saw you over there in the Middle East you were bowing to
> everyone with a robe, a turban or riding a camel,
> including the doorman of the Hotel Bumfuck Egypt...

In case you don't know. The Magic One pulled the trigger on Osama
while Bush was pulling his dick.

That's right, the Chicago Gangster Wacked Osama ....Oops .. my bad...
community organizer.

So much for military experience.

Hag you need to keep up......

RT

Larry Kroger
2012-03-04 01:03:28 EST
On 3/3/2012 2:56 PM, vtcapo wrote:
> On Mar 3, 11:18 am, "Hägar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/interview-obama-says-hes-not-bluffing-iran-1305...
>>
>> Yo ... Magic Negroid ... when did you grow some cajones ???
>> The last time I saw you over there in the Middle East you were bowing to
>> everyone with a robe, a turban or riding a camel,
>> including the doorman of the Hotel Bumfuck Egypt...
>
> In case you don't know. The Magic One pulled the trigger on Osama
> while Bush was pulling his dick.
>
> That's right, the Chicago Gangster Wacked Osama ....Oops .. my bad...
> community organizer.
>
> So much for military experience.
>
> Hag you need to keep up......
>
> RT

The Osama hit was an accident. The helicopters were coming to deliver
Osama's check. Obama had secretly arranged to send Osama a million
dollars a week. Luck would have it that the courier arrived just as
Osama was in the throes of passion with his favorite goat, and the
helicopter squished both of them. That's why that helicopter toppled
over. Obama was about to issue an apology, but Hillary derailed him by
leaking the false story that Osama had died in a raid. The next week she
arranged the shoot-down of a SEAL helicopter to silence anyone who might
challenge her tale. None of this validates B.O. as commander in chief.

Larry Kroger
2012-03-04 01:07:33 EST
On 3/3/2012 8:18 AM, Hägar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/interview-obama-says-hes-not-bluffing-iran-130532562.html
>
> Yo ... Magic Negroid ... when did you grow some cajones ???
> The last time I saw you over there in the Middle East you were bowing to
> everyone with a robe, a turban or riding a camel,
> including the doorman of the Hotel Bumfuck Egypt...

I guess pushing that reset button didn't work. Are Obama's voters
starting to suspect that the Iranian weapons programs aren't the fault
and delusion of George Bush, but are in fact proceeding because the
Iranians (or at least their leaders) are genocidal maniacs and must be
dealt with as such?

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 3/3/2012 8:18 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/interview-obama-says-hes-not-bluffing-iran-130532562.html
>>
>> Yo ... Magic Negroid ... when did you grow some cajones ???
>> The last time I saw you over there in the Middle East you were bowing to
>> everyone with a robe, a turban or riding a camel,
>> including the doorman of the Hotel Bumfuck Egypt...
>
> I guess pushing that reset button didn't work. Are Obama's voters starting
> to suspect that the Iranian weapons programs aren't the fault and delusion
> of George Bush, but are in fact proceeding because the Iranians (or at
> least their leaders) are genocidal maniacs and must be dealt with as such?

Larry, you're confusing the whiny Liberal mentally disorder suffering
saps of the Acorn era with facts ... they are far too stupid to think ...
just read some of the inane drivel they concoct ... the people are seeing
the Nigger for what he really is, a loud-mouth coward, who won the right to
flap his lips for 4 years, but has accomplished nothing to speak of.
At least the economy is slowly creeping back to where it was when he
inherited it and then totally trashed it.

Larry Kroger
2012-03-04 21:10:58 EST
On 3/4/2012 7:53 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "Larry Kroger"<anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> On 3/3/2012 8:18 AM, Hägar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/interview-obama-says-hes-not-bluffing-iran-130532562.html
>>>
>>> Yo ... Magic Negroid ... when did you grow some cajones ???
>>> The last time I saw you over there in the Middle East you were bowing to
>>> everyone with a robe, a turban or riding a camel,
>>> including the doorman of the Hotel Bumfuck Egypt...
>>
>> I guess pushing that reset button didn't work. Are Obama's voters starting
>> to suspect that the Iranian weapons programs aren't the fault and delusion
>> of George Bush, but are in fact proceeding because the Iranians (or at
>> least their leaders) are genocidal maniacs and must be dealt with as such?
>>

> Larry, you're confusing the whiny Liberal mentally disorder suffering
> saps of the Acorn era with facts ... they are far too stupid to think ...
> just read some of the inane drivel they concoct ... the people are seeing
> the Nigger for what he really is, a loud-mouth coward, who won the right to
> flap his lips for 4 years, but has accomplished nothing to speak of.
> At least the economy is slowly creeping back to where it was when he
> inherited it and then totally trashed it.

There is ultimately going to be some very serious depreciation of the
dollar as the result of the way Obama is "saving" us. All he's done is
flood the system with dollars, which are mostly funneled into the
pockets of his cronies. The dollar hasn't tanked yet because the
floundering economy has put a damper on demand, and the mess in Europe
has made the alternatives seem equally troubled. But any real
improvement will push inflation up rapidly, as too many dollars chase
too few goods. This "surprising" outcome will be used as an excuse to
exercise greater control over distribution (i.e., rationing), with
anyone that attempts to adjust prices in response to the falling dollar
labeled a "profiteer" and an exploiter. So we'll fight with each other
instead of blaming Washington. Things are gonna get ugly.

I2i
2012-03-04 23:26:14 EST

> On 3/4/2012 7:53 AM, Hägar wrote:
>> "Larry Kroger"<anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> I guess pushing that reset button didn't work. Are Obama's voters
>>> starting
>>> to suspect that the Iranian weapons programs aren't the fault and
>>> delusion
>>> of George Bush, but are in fact proceeding because the Iranians (or at
>>> least their leaders) are genocidal maniacs and must be dealt with as
>>> such?
>>>

>> Larry, you're confusing the whiny Liberal mentally disorder suffering
>> saps of the Acorn era with facts ... they are far too stupid to think ...
>> just read some of the inane drivel they concoct ... the people are seeing
>> the Nigger for what he really is, a loud-mouth coward, who won the right
>> flap his lips for 4 years, but has accomplished nothing to speak of.
>> At least the economy is slowly creeping back to where it was when he
>> inherited it and then totally trashed it.
>
> There is ultimately going to be some very serious depreciation of the
> dollar as the result of the way Obama is "saving" us. All he's done is
> flood the system with dollars, which are mostly funneled into the pockets
> of his cronies. The dollar hasn't tanked yet because the floundering
> economy has put a damper on demand, and the mess in Europe has made the
> alternatives seem equally troubled. But any real improvement will push
> inflation up rapidly, as too many dollars chase too few goods. This
> "surprising" outcome will be used as an excuse to exercise greater control
> over distribution (i.e., rationing), with anyone that attempts to adjust
> prices in response to the falling dollar labeled a "profiteer" and an
> exploiter. So we'll fight with each other instead of blaming Washington.
> Things are gonna get ugly.

never fear. the rich said that
they can eat their kruggerands.