Research Discussion: Important Alert ...

Important Alert ...

Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light at
the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.

However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
evolution.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light at
the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.

However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
evolution.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
**********************************
Your problems all result from the actions of greedy energy companies. As
for contraceptives, we all wish your father had just pulled out. But you
need not worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you remain on the dole
sucking from that public utility.

"Notroll2012" wrote in message news:Bds4r.25898$Pc2.6145@newsfe13.iad...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light at
the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.

However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
evolution.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
**********************************
Your problems all result from the actions of greedy energy companies. As
for contraceptives, we all wish your father had just pulled out. But you
need not worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you remain on the dole
sucking from that public utility.

*****BREAKING NEWS --- GOOD NEWS FOR HAGAR*****

New Hope for Disorder That Makes Humans Smell Like Fish

There’s new hope for people with Trimethylaminuria, a rare disorder that
causes its sufferers to smell like dead fish. Researchers at the Monell
Chemical Senses Center in Philadelphia recently won a $36,000 grant to study
the genes behind the disorder.

The Patriot
2012-03-03 12:48:14 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Bds4r.25898$Pc2.6145@newsfe13.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the
> rising cost of
> electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market
> conditions, "The Light at
> the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.
>
> However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts
> and
> Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the
> Gubmint
> and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay
> taxes,
> so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of
> retrograde
> evolution.
>
> We apologize for the inconvenience.
> **********************************
> Your problems all result from the actions of greedy
> energy companies. As for contraceptives, we all wish
> your father had just pulled out. But you need not
> worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you
> remain on the dole sucking from that public utility.

It appears that you is either a ho or a loser, which is
it?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
>> electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light
>> at
>> the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.
>>
>> However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
>> Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
>> and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
>> so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
>> evolution.
>>
>> We apologize for the inconvenience.
>> **********************************
>> Your problems all result from the actions of greedy energy companies.
>> As for contraceptives, we all wish your father had just pulled out. But
>> you need not worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you remain on
>> the dole sucking from that public utility.
>>

> It appears that you is either a ho or a loser, which is it?

noTroll's mother was artificially inseminated ... his father could
still get it up, but lost it as soon as he had to look at her.

NoTroll was born 9 months later ... however, at the clinic they
are still looking for the missing container with the sperm of the retarded
baboon ... looks like we found it ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
>> electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light
>> at
>> the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.
>>
>> However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
>> Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
>> and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
>> so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
>> evolution.
>>
>> We apologize for the inconvenience.
>> **********************************
>> Your problems all result from the actions of greedy energy companies. As
>> for contraceptives, we all wish your father had just pulled out. But you
>> need not worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you remain on the
>> dole sucking from that public utility.
>>

> It appears that you is either a ho or a loser, which is it?

noTroll's mother was artificially inseminated ... his father could
still get it up, but lost it as soon as he had to look at her.

NoTroll was born 9 months later ... however, at the clinic they
are still looking for the missing container with the sperm of the retarded
baboon ... looks like we found it ...
Until he was seven or eight, Hags thought he was the Christ child. Turns
out it was because every time mother Hagar looked at him she said,
"Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuss."

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-03-04 12:50:36 EST
On Mar 3, 4:39 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >> Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
> >> electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light
> >> at
> >> the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.
>
> >> However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
> >> Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
> >> and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
> >> so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
> >> evolution.
>
> >> We apologize for the inconvenience.
> >> **********************************
> >> Your problems all result from the actions of  greedy energy companies. As
> >> for contraceptives, we all wish your father had just pulled out.  But you
> >> need not worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you remain on the
> >> dole sucking from that public utility.
>
> > It appears that you is either a ho or a loser, which is it?
>
> noTroll's mother was artificially inseminated ... his father could
> still get it up, but lost it as soon as he had to look at her.
>
> NoTroll was born 9 months later ... however,  at the clinic they
> are still looking for the missing container with the sperm of the retarded
> baboon ... looks like we found it ...
> Until he was seven or eight, Hags thought he was the Christ child.  Turns
> out it was because every time mother Hagar looked at him she said,
> "Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuss."

Hagot's sister Chlamydia was conceived after his mother stared at him
in dismay and exclaimed, "Fuck ME!" Unfortunately the trailer park's
resident 'tard at the time was nearby and thought it was an invitation.

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Mar 3, 4:39 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> >> Due to recent budget cuts by the clueless and the rising cost of
> >> electricity, gas, oil, as well as current market conditions, "The Light
> >> at
> >> the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.
>
> >> However, contraceptives for the DNA deficient sluts and
> >> Liberal Arts dweebs will still be provided by the Gubmint
> >> and paid for by the few who still have jobs and pay taxes,
> >> so that the hos and losers can pursue the path of retrograde
> >> evolution.
>
> >> We apologize for the inconvenience.
> >> **********************************
> >> Your problems all result from the actions of greedy energy companies.
> >> As
> >> for contraceptives, we all wish your father had just pulled out. But
> >> you
> >> need not worry, the cheese truck is still rolling and you remain on the
> >> dole sucking from that public utility.
>
> > It appears that you is either a ho or a loser, which is it?
>
> noTroll's mother was artificially inseminated ... his father could
> still get it up, but lost it as soon as he had to look at her.
>
> NoTroll was born 9 months later ... however, at the clinic they
> are still looking for the missing container with the sperm of the retarded
> baboon ... looks like we found it ...
> Until he was seven or eight, Hags thought he was the Christ child. Turns
> out it was because every time mother Hagar looked at him she said,
> "Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuss."

Hagot's sister Chlamydia was conceived after his mother stared at him
in dismay and exclaimed, "Fuck ME!" Unfortunately the trailer park's
resident 'tard at the time was nearby and thought it was an invitation.
Actually, Chlamydia has a twin sister named Gonnoria. She completes the
family album. Then next generation begins with Gonnoria's son, Gonad. He
refers to Hagar as "uncle who touches me."