Research Discussion: Big Turd Clogs Keystone Pipeline ...

Big Turd Clogs Keystone Pipeline ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw

Vtcapo
2012-03-02 09:44:54 EST
On Mar 2, 8:43 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw

Let me bring you up to date Hag.

All the Republican candidates wanted GM and Chrysler to go bankrupt.
There goes the unions and the bulk of blue collar workers.

The recent Republican stance or should I say debacle on women’s health
has just forfeited the women’s vote.

The Republicans stance on Medicare and Social Security has alienated
the senior vote.

You have Romney a 1% who is a Mormon and completely out of touch with
the middle class. SanSnoreum who cannot separate religion and
politics, who talks about how your personal freedoms are being robbed
by liberals but wants to tell you who and how you should fuck. There
goes the middle class and the young.

The Republicans are whiter than white. There goes the black vote and
those of color.

So what are you exactly left with? The Tea Baggers and the extreme
Right with their guns and religion and that fat fuck Limbaugh who
needs to overdose on his prescription drugs before he does more damage
to the party he so poorly represents?

Bawhahahahahaaha.. You don’t have a prayer…

RT
PS Did I mention the DOW just went over 13K?
PPS Almost forgot. Our gangster from Chicago wacked Osama. Voters
won’t forget…

On Mar 2, 8:43 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw

Let me bring you up to date Hag.

All the Republican candidates wanted GM and Chrysler to go bankrupt.
There goes the unions and the bulk of blue collar workers.

The recent Republican stance or should I say debacle on women\ufffds health
has just forfeited the women\ufffds vote.

The Republicans stance on Medicare and Social Security has alienated
the senior vote.

You have Romney a 1% who is a Mormon and completely out of touch with
the middle class. SanSnoreum who cannot separate religion and
politics, who talks about how your personal freedoms are being robbed
by liberals but wants to tell you who and how you should fuck. There
goes the middle class and the young.

The Republicans are whiter than white. There goes the black vote and
those of color.

So what are you exactly left with? The Tea Baggers and the extreme
Right with their guns and religion and that fat fuck Limbaugh who
needs to overdose on his prescription drugs before he does more damage
to the party he so poorly represents?

Bawhahahahahaaha.. You don\ufffdt have a prayer\ufffd

RT
PS Did I mention the DOW just went over 13K?

*** Congrats to the Nigger ... he finally got the DOW back to ehere he
inherited it from GWB in 09. Only a numbskull like you would call that a
success story.

PPS Almost forgot. Our gangster from Chicago wacked Osama.

***Took the dumb Nigger that long to decipher GWB's directions on how to do
it. He did speak with an accent that, much to my never-ending enjoyment,
grates on you Liberal fucktards.

Voters
won\ufffdt forget\ufffd

*** You're damn right, we won't forget. Call me when your heating oil goes
up to $10/gal. But that requires some math, you failed teacher flunky.

Vtcapo
2012-03-02 13:31:37 EST
On Mar 2, 10:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 2, 8:43 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> Let me bring you up to date Hag.
>
> All the Republican candidates wanted GM and Chrysler to go bankrupt.
> There goes the unions and the bulk of blue collar workers.
>
> The recent Republican stance or should I say debacle on women’s health
> has just forfeited the women’s vote.
>
> The Republicans stance on Medicare and Social Security has alienated
> the senior vote.
>
> You have Romney a 1% who is a Mormon and completely out of touch with
> the middle class. SanSnoreum who cannot separate religion and
> politics, who talks about how your personal freedoms are being robbed
> by liberals but wants to tell you who and how you should fuck. There
> goes the middle class and the young.
>
> The Republicans are whiter than white. There goes the black vote and
> those of color.
>
> So what are you exactly left with? The Tea Baggers and the extreme
> Right with their guns and religion and that fat fuck Limbaugh who
> needs to overdose on his prescription drugs before he does more damage
> to the party he so poorly represents?
>
> Bawhahahahahaaha.. You don’t have a prayer…
>
> RT
> PS Did I mention the DOW just went over 13K?
>
> *** Congrats to the Nigger ... he finally got the DOW back to ehere he
> inherited it from GWB in 09.  Only a numbskull like you would call that a
> success story.
>
> PPS Almost forgot. Our gangster from Chicago wacked Osama.
>
> ***Took the dumb Nigger that long to decipher GWB's directions on how to do
> it.  He did speak with an accent that, much to my never-ending enjoyment,
> grates on you Liberal fucktards.
>
> Voters
> won’t forget…
>
> *** You're damn right, we won't forget.  Call me when your heating oil goes
> up to $10/gal.  But that requires some math, you failed teacher flunky.

*** Congrats to the Nigger ... he finally got the DOW back to ehere
he
inherited it from GWB in 09. Only a numbskull like you would call
that a
success story.

Considering the economic hole he inherited from numbnut Bush and
company, congrats ARE in order.

***Took the dumb Nigger that long to decipher GWB's directions on how
to do
it. He did speak with an accent that, much to my never-ending
enjoyment,
grates on you Liberal fucktards.

Riiiiight.... Obama pulled the trigger while that cracker dumbass GW
pulled his dick. Nuff said....

*** You're damn right, we won't forget. Call me when your heating oil
goes
up to $10/gal. But that requires some math, you failed teacher
flunky.

Don't use heating oil. Burn wood up in VT and run off electric from
the nuclear plant in Port St. Lucie.

As far as $10/gal goes..... Blame the Arabs who control the market
price, India and China with their increased demand and the Tards if
they prevent Obama from taking oil subsides away from Big Oil.

Obama my ass......

RT

The Patriot

On Mar 2, 10:47 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

never-ending
enjoyment,
grates on you Liberal fucktards.

Riiiiight.... Obama pulled the trigger while that
cracker dumbass GW
pulled his dick. Nuff said....

*** You're damn right, we won't forget. Call me when
your heating oil
goes
up to $10/gal. But that requires some math, you failed
teacher
flunky.

Don't use heating oil. Burn wood up in VT and run off
electric from
the nuclear plant in Port St. Lucie.

As far as $10/gal goes..... Blame the Arabs who control
the market
price, India and China with their increased demand
and the Tards if
they prevent Obama from taking oil subsides away from

I sincerely wish Obama was up your ass.

On 3/2/2012 1:31 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> As far as $10/gal goes..... Blame the Arabs who control the market
> price

But NEVER blame them for war.

It's safer to blame Bush.

On Mar 2, 6:44 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 8:43 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> Let me bring you up to date Hag.
>
> All the Republican candidates wanted GM and Chrysler to go bankrupt.
> There goes the unions and the bulk of blue collar workers.
>
> The recent Republican stance or should I say debacle on women’s health
> has just forfeited the women’s vote.
>
> The Republicans stance on Medicare and Social Security has alienated
> the senior vote.
>
> You have Romney a 1% who is a Mormon and completely out of touch with
> the middle class. SanSnoreum who cannot separate religion and
> politics, who talks about how your personal freedoms are being robbed
> by liberals but wants to tell you who and how you should fuck. There
> goes the middle class and the young.
>
> The Republicans are whiter than white. There goes the black vote and
> those of color.
>
> So what are you exactly left with? The Tea Baggers and the extreme
> Right with their guns and religion and that fat fuck Limbaugh who
> needs to overdose on his prescription drugs before he does more damage
> to the party he so poorly represents?
>
> Bawhahahahahaaha.. You don’t have a prayer…
>
> RT
> PS Did I mention the DOW just went over 13K?
> PPS Almost forgot. Our gangster from Chicago wacked Osama.  Voters
> won’t forget…

Semites and their fellow pretend-Atheists (aka rednecks and FUD-
masters) don't actually believe in hell, or give any damn as to what
that dark-skinned Jesus Christ represented, and their faith-based club
of tax avoidance really has an entirely different God than anyone else
has. So, there we have it in a nutshell.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

On Mar 2, 10:31 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> ***Took the dumb Nigger that long to decipher GWB's directions on how
> to do
> it.  He did speak with an accent that, much to my never-ending
> enjoyment,
> grates on you Liberal fucktards.
>
> Riiiiight.... Obama pulled the trigger while that cracker dumbass GW
> pulled his dick. Nuff said....
>
> *** You're damn right, we won't forget.  Call me when your heating oil
> goes
> up to $10/gal.  But that requires some math, you failed teacher
> flunky.
>
> Don't use heating oil. Burn wood up in VT  and run off electric from
> the nuclear plant in Port St. Lucie.
>
> As far as $10/gal goes..... Blame the Arabs who control the market
> price,  India and China with their increased demand  and the Tards if
> they prevent Obama from taking oil subsides away from Big Oil.

Actually, our high priced hydrocarbons are mostly via insider
speculators that keep themselves as offshore and as untaxable as any
Semite can muster. Muslims or even the most wealthy Arabs have little
to do with this. US refineries are exporting their finished products
at record amounts, thereby most of which is also untaxable profits.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Sofa King
2012-03-02 16:31:12 EST
HVAC wrote:

> On 3/2/2012 1:31 PM, vtcapo wrote:
>>

>> As far as $10/gal goes..... Blame the Arabs who control the market
>> price
>

> But NEVER blame them for war.
>
> It's safer to blame Bush.

even safer to blame cheney -- who personally profited from it.

--
"Most of the kookologists are as nutty as the kooks they poke, even if they
keep it better hidden, but for you to expect any different when you come

On 3/2/2012 4:31 PM, Sofa King wrote:

>> But NEVER blame them for war.
>>
>> It's safer to blame Bush.
>
> even safer to blame cheney -- who personally profited from it.

So what? Lot's of people did.

Profit is not a four letter word.