Research Discussion: God Bless The Dutch ...

God Bless The Dutch ...

... for having the cajones the Liberals just can't muster.

Go the Dutch WAY- but why wait until 2013?

The Netherlands , where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is
scrapping multiculturalism: The Dutch government says it will abandon the
long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim
immigrants to create a parallel society within the Netherlands .

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner
presented to parliament on June 16, reads: "The government shares the social
dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift
priority to the values of the Dutch people. In the new integration system,
the values of the Dutch society play a central role."

With this change, the government steps away from the model of a
multicultural society. The letter continues: "A more obligatory integration
is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens.

It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and
eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands .. The new
integration policy will place more demands on immigrants. For example,
immigrants will be required to learn the Dutch language and the government
will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or
disobey Dutch law." The government will also stop offering special subsidies
for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner; "It is not the
government's job to integrate immigrants." (How bloody true). The government
will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also
impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of
employment by the way they dress. More specifically, the government will
impose a ban on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2013. Holland
has done that whole liberal thing, and realised - maybe too late - that
creating a nation of tribes will kill the nation itself.

The future of Australia , the United States, UK and Canada may well be read
here.

NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and
political unrest "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE."

Countries such as Holland, Canada, the UK and Australia have an established
way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable? If Muslims
do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple; "STAY WHERE YOU
ARE!!" "Or go back to where you were!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term; 'Dutch Courage' - Unfortunately
Australian, American, UK and Canadian politicians don't have the ... guts to
do the same. There's a whole lot of truth here!!!!

ELECTION 2013 IS COMING.

A Nation of Sheep, Breeds a Government of Wolves!
Let's Take a Stand!!!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only!
Culture: English Constitution, is the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!
We the people are coming!!!

On 2/28/2012 8:38 AM, Hägar wrote:
> ... for having the cajones the Liberals just can't muster.
>
> Go the Dutch WAY- but why wait until 2013?

Remember when we used to have the poster named 'JosX'?

He was a Dutch Boy...Follower of Nancy Leider. Totally
convinced that planet X would wipe us out a few years ago.

Haven't heard from him since......

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

**********************************
As is usually the case, Hagar fails to consider the long term implications
for himself of the policy he supports. For instance, if we abandon
multiculturalism, government documents would no longer have to be written
with with words of four or fewer letters - how will Hags comprehend the
terms of his bail and such? Also, the county lockup will no longer be
required to serve road kill at mealtime - Hags will have to get used to a
different diet during his weekend "visits." Finally, Cracker will no longer
be recognized as a protected class and Hags will not longer get a preference
when applying for carny jobs. Finally, if we no longer need to respect
other cultures, all will be free to make fun of Hagar and his numerous
deficiencies ranging from sexual preferences to personal hygiene.

Clave
2012-02-28 11:26:00 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ... for having the cajones the Liberals just can't muster.

So when are you leaving, Haggot?

Bast
2012-02-28 11:40:13 EST
You are right Hagar.
....The USA should just be one,.....Hispanic & Gay

How's your "si habla Espaniol" ?

> On 2/28/2012 8:38 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... for having the cajones the Liberals just can't muster.
>>
>> Go the Dutch WAY- but why wait until 2013?
>

> Remember when we used to have the poster named 'JosX'?
>
> He was a Dutch Boy...Follower of Nancy Leider. Totally
> convinced that planet X would wipe us out a few years ago.
>
> Haven't heard from him since......

Perhaps we was an alter-ego of Alexa Cameron ???

On 2/28/2012 2:50 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> Remember when we used to have the poster named 'JosX'?
>>
>> He was a Dutch Boy...Follower of Nancy Leider. Totally
>> convinced that planet X would wipe us out a few years ago.
>>
>> Haven't heard from him since......
>

> Perhaps we was an alter-ego of Alexa Cameron ???

No. This dude was a total Nancy Zombie.
He had a bit of a melt down when the Earth didn't end.

> On 2/28/2012 2:50 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>

>>> Remember when we used to have the poster named 'JosX'?
>>>
>>> He was a Dutch Boy...Follower of Nancy Leider. Totally
>>> convinced that planet X would wipe us out a few years ago.
>>>
>>> Haven't heard from him since......
>>

>> Perhaps we was an alter-ego of Alexa Cameron ???
>

> No. This dude was a total Nancy Zombie.
> He had a bit of a melt down when the Earth didn't end.

I think Alexa committed hari-kari when the Earth's axis didn't tilt
a year ago or so ... I say good riddance ...
If we now could get GuthStein to do the same thing ....

On 2/29/2012 8:41 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> No. This dude was a total Nancy Zombie.
>> He had a bit of a melt down when the Earth didn't end.
>
> I think Alexa committed hari-kari when the Earth's axis didn't tilt
> a year ago or so ... I say good riddance ...
> If we now could get GuthStein to do the same thing ....

Alexa has been back for a few weeks now...

Hi Alexa!

The Patriot
2012-02-29 12:11:32 EST

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Perhaps we was an alter-ego of Alexa Cameron ???
>>

>> No. This dude was a total Nancy Zombie.
>> He had a bit of a melt down when the Earth didn't
>> end.
>
> I think Alexa committed hari-kari when the Earth's
> axis didn't tilt
> a year ago or so ... I say good riddance ...
> If we now could get GuthStein to do the same thing

You would have to send him line by line directions.
Be sure to translate them into Gibberish as that is all
he can understand.