Research Discussion: How To Wear A Condom ...

How To Wear A Condom ...

Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using the trusty old condom.
A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the Liberals into a
foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of sabotaging their
precious and FREE prophylactics.

http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572.html

The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment of the Liberal
contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of Liberal tree-hugging
imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends at college kegger
parties, while with one hand proudly waving a cucumber, ensconced in a
prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....

Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder suffering Liberals.

Q JINN
2012-02-26 04:57:33 EST

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-02-27 00:34:06 EST
On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using the trusty old condom.
> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the Liberals into a
> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of sabotaging their
> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>
> The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment of the Liberal
> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of Liberal tree-hugging
> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends at college kegger
> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a cucumber, ensconced in a
> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....
>
> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder suffering Liberals.

Haggot buys the small size and wears it as a rain hat.

The Patriot
2012-02-28 13:23:28 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using
> the trusty old condom.
> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the
> Liberals into a
> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of
> sabotaging their
> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>
> The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment
> of the Liberal
> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of
> Liberal tree-hugging
> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends
> at college kegger
> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a
> cucumber, ensconced in a
> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....
>
> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder
> suffering Liberals.

Haggot buys the small size and wears it as a rain hat.

Nice post REDRUMP. I'll bet it only took you a couple
of days to think this one up. It looks like your IQ
has finally been eclipsed by your shoe size.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:MY83r.15750$np3.15295@newsfe05.iad...

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using the trusty old
> condom.
> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the Liberals into a
> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of sabotaging their
> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>
> The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment of the Liberal
> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of Liberal tree-hugging
> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends at college kegger
> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a cucumber, ensconced in a
> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....
>
> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder suffering Liberals.

Haggot buys the small size and wears it as a rain hat.

Nice post REDRUMP. I'll bet it only took you a couple
of days to think this one up. It looks like your IQ
has finally been eclipsed by your shoe size.
***************************
Well, at least he wears shoes, unlike you teabagging trailer dwelling
crackers.

The Patriot
2012-02-29 12:07:14 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:2M93r.12895$I%6.9009@newsfe16.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
> On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using
>> the trusty old condom.
>> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled
>> the Liberals into a
>> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of
>> sabotaging their
>> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>>
>> The mystery was cleared up, much to the
>> embarrassment of the Liberal
>> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes
>> of Liberal tree-hugging
>> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends
>> at college kegger
>> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a
>> cucumber, ensconced in a
>> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class
>>
>> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder
>> suffering Liberals.
>
> Haggot buys the small size and wears it as a rain
> hat.

> Nice post REDRUMP. I'll bet it only took you a
> couple
> of days to think this one up. It looks like your IQ
> has finally been eclipsed by your shoe size.
> ***************************
> Well, at least he wears shoes, unlike you teabagging
> trailer dwelling crackers.

Ignorance and stupidity acknowledged.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:GYs3r.19709$VR6.704@newsfe14.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:2M93r.12895$I%6.9009@newsfe16.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:MY83r.15750$np3.15295@newsfe05.iad...
>

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
> On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using the trusty old
>> condom.
>> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the Liberals into a
>> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of sabotaging their
>> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>>
>> The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment of the Liberal
>> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of Liberal
>> tree-hugging
>> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends at college kegger
>> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a cucumber, ensconced in a
>> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....
>>
>> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder suffering Liberals.
>
> Haggot buys the small size and wears it as a rain hat.

> Nice post REDRUMP. I'll bet it only took you a couple
> of days to think this one up. It looks like your IQ
> has finally been eclipsed by your shoe size.
> ***************************
> Well, at least he wears shoes, unlike you teabagging trailer dwelling
> crackers.

Ignorance and stupidity acknowledged.
***************
That's really great that you can acknowledge your own ignorance and
stupidity. Now go help Hagar level his trailer.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-03-01 02:06:41 EST
On Feb 29, 12:45 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "The Patriot"  wrote in messagenews:GYs3r.19709$VR6.704@newsfe14.iad...
>
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> messagenews:2M93r.12895$I%6.9009@newsfe16.iad...
>

> > "The Patriot"  wrote in messagenews:MY83r.15750$np3.15295@newsfe05.iad...
>
> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > message
> > On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using the trusty old
> >> condom.
> >> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the Liberals into a
> >> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of sabotaging their
> >> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>
> >> The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment of the Liberal
> >> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of Liberal
> >> tree-hugging
> >> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends at college kegger
> >> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a cucumber, ensconced in a
> >> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....
>
> >> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder suffering Liberals.
>
> > Haggot  buys the small size and wears it as a rain hat.

> > Nice post REDRUMP.  I'll bet it only took you a couple
> > of days to think this one up.  It looks like your IQ
> > has finally been eclipsed by your shoe size.
> > ***************************
> > Well, at least he wears shoes, unlike you teabagging trailer dwelling
> > crackers.
>
> Ignorance and stupidity acknowledged.
> ***************
> That's really great that you can acknowledge your own ignorance and
> stupidity.  Now go help Hagar level his trailer.

Hagar's having trouble leveling his trailer now that the local tire
dealer has repo'd all of his tires for nonpayment. They were only
generic imports, but at least Hagar gave it a try even though he
failed. He sees Chinese slave labor as the wave of his present as
well as the future and is giving it his best (although still not good
enought).

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>>

>> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message
>> On Feb 25, 2:21 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Seems the Liberals experience big time problem using the trusty old
>>> condom.
>>> A recent rash of unexpected pregnancies has riled the Liberals into a
>>> foam-at-the-mouth mob, accusing the Conservatives of sabotaging their
>>> precious and FREE prophylactics.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/wear-condom-errors-common-study-finds-155602572...
>>>
>>> The mystery was cleared up, much to the embarrassment of the Liberal
>>> contingent, when clandestine cameras showed hordes of Liberal
>>> tree-hugging
>>> imbeciles humping their equally clueless girlfriends at college kegger
>>> parties, while with one hand proudly waving a cucumber, ensconced in a
>>> prophylactic ... just like they learned in class ....
>>>
>>> Another mystery resolved for the Mental Disorder suffering Liberals.
>>
>> Haggot buys the small size and wears it as a rain hat.

>> Nice post REDRUMP. I'll bet it only took you a couple
>> of days to think this one up. It looks like your IQ
>> has finally been eclipsed by your shoe size.
>> Well, at least he wears shoes, unlike you teabagging trailer dwelling
>> crackers.
>>
> Ignorance and stupidity acknowledged.

Ever notice that noTroll and TOIDI KILGORE are one and the same ????
If one posts something stupid, the other follows up with something even
dumber ...
It once again proves that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, and,
that the moron's bag of witty retorts is empty ...