Research Discussion: Obama: No Magic Bullet For Lower Oil Prices ...

Obama: No Magic Bullet For Lower Oil Prices ...
Posts: 12

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-02-25 12:12:50 EST
James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-110733680.html



Notroll2012
2012-02-25 13:10:51 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:jLudnUsF_PQPi9TSnZ2dnUVZ5sqdnZ2d@giganews.com...

James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-110733680.html
*****************
Hags, you are a retarded twatwaffle. Some day your bloated, gin soaked,
syphilitic remains with be used for medical studies. Until then, you are
without any redeeming value. Now make yourself useful and go level the
trailer. Cracker.


Joeturn
2012-02-25 16:31:09 EST
On Feb 25, 12:12 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-11073368...

And the reason there is no magic bullet to reduce gas prices,even
though the USA has enough domestic oil to not be effected by import
taxes.

The BP law suits have came in and will cost the American tax payer the
sum of $52 billion.

You see BP and Halibutin are both affiliates of KPMG and they are
owned by the US Government soo they will most likely hike the gas
prices at the pumps again untill BP has recouped its $52 billion
dollar setlement!

Go to wellaware1 dot com and watch for the Case for Conspiracy exposed
part 2 it will show JFK/Jimmy Carter were allias! The lies must stop.

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/marketnews-19148628/bp-could-reach-settlement-for-gulf-spill-this-week-28379802.html


Joeturn
2012-02-25 16:53:18 EST
On Feb 25, 4:31 pm, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 12:12 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-11073368...
>
> And the reason there is no magic bullet to reduce gas prices,even
> though the USA has enough domestic oil to not be effected by import
> taxes.
>
> The BP law suits have came in and will cost the American tax payer the
> sum of $52 billion.
>
> You see BP and Halibutin are both affiliates of KPMG and they are
> owned by the US Government soo they will most likely hike the gas
> prices at the pumps again untill  BP has recouped its $52 billion
> dollar setlement!
>
> Go to wellaware1 dot com and watch for the Case for Conspiracy exposed
> part 2 it will show JFK/Jimmy Carter were allias! The lies must stop.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/video/marketnews-19148628/bp-could-reach-set...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyeVZ73Crk&feature=related

Hägar
2012-02-25 19:56:22 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:jLudnUsF_PQPi9TSnZ2dnUVZ5sqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-110733680.html
>

Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him ...



Joeturn
2012-02-26 04:34:35 EST
On Feb 25, 7:56 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:jLudnUsF_PQPi9TSnZ2dnUVZ5sqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-11073368...
>
> Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him ...

LHO may not be dead either.

HVAC
2012-02-26 06:49:38 EST
On 2/25/2012 4:31 PM, joeturn wrote:
>
>
> Go to wellaware1 dot com and watch for the Case for Conspiracy exposed
> part 2 it will show JFK/Jimmy Carter were allias! The lies must stop.


Why Joe? Why must the lies stop?













--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Hägar
2012-02-26 20:07:50 EST

"joeturn" <joeturn2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8e7eb825-bcf2-4ff9-967c-922398dd2e85@f30g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 25, 7:56 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:jLudnUsF_PQPi9TSnZ2dnUVZ5sqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-11073368...
>
> Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him ...

LHO may not be dead either.

*** reasonably sure Jack Ruby nailed him ...



Joeturn
2012-02-26 21:24:37 EST
On Feb 26, 8:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "joeturn" <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:8e7eb825-bcf2-4ff9-967c-922398dd2e85@f30g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 25, 7:56 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:jLudnUsF_PQPi9TSnZ2dnUVZ5sqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > > James Earl Ray, if alive, would strongly disagree ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/obama-no-magic-bullet-lower-gas-prices-11073368...
>
> > Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him ...
>
> LHO may not be dead either.
>
> *** reasonably sure Jack Ruby nailed him ...


All on Television I presume!
You saw JFK get shot,you saw the moon landing happen,you saw 911 get
hit by hologramed planes yet you claim Jack Ruby nailed him what sort
of evidence do you have. JFK is still alive,the moon landing was
filmed by Kubric at the MGM Studio in London,and hologrammed planes
cant damage a building,So what makes you think the LHO shooting by
Jack Ruby was not also a cartoon?

Joeturn
2012-02-26 22:44:06 EST
On Feb 26, 6:49 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/25/2012 4:31 PM, joeturn wrote:
>
>
>
> > Go to wellaware1 dot com and watch for the Case for Conspiracy exposed
> > part 2 it will show JFK/Jimmy Carter were allias! The lies must stop.
>
> Why Joe?  Why must the lies stop?
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

http://wellaware1.com/cointelpro/actors/kennedy1000.jpg
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron