Research Discussion: More Global Warming News ...

More Global Warming News ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...

http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html

Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
"planting" the snow ...

Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...

On Feb 24, 5:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
> Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html
>
> Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
> IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
> "planting" the snow ...
>
> Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...

Where else should the GW and AGW water vapor go?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 24, 5:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
> Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html
>
> Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
> IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
> "planting" the snow ...
>
> Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...

Us humans add by various methods perhaps 0.58 w/m2 or 296 TW, and
otherwise contribute 7 trillion extra gallons of water evaporation per
day. Where do you suppose that extra heat and our water vapor is
supposed to go?

Is seasonal snow unheard of in Hawaiian mountains?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 24, 5:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
> Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html
>
> Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
> IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
> "planting" the snow ...
>
> Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...

Where the hell does our Hagar think snow comes from?

Us humans add by various methods perhaps 0.58 w/m2 or 296 TW, and
otherwise we contribute 7 trillion extra gallons of water evaporation
per
day. Where do you suppose that extra heat and our water vapor is
supposed to go?

Is seasonal snow unheard of in those Hawaiian mountains?
"Temperatures are colder than normal, but not unusual for this time
of year."

On 2/25/2012 10:04 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

>> Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...
>
> Where the hell does our Hagar think snow comes from?

M o o n That spells Hawaii !

On Feb 24, 5:11 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
> Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html
>
> Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
> IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
> "planting" the snow ...
>
> Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...

Where the hell does our Hagar think snow comes from?

**************************************
Hagar knows where snow comes from. But you IPCC Global Warming Numbnutzes
have now been yammering for about 10 years how the snow is disappearing from
all the world's mountains, including the Alps (IPCC winter photos were
actually taken in the summer) and Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa (another IPCC
gross falsehood). You have glaciers melting at an alarming rate (yet
another IPCC lie) and since Hawaii lies within the Tropical zone (just south
of the Tropic of Cancer), it does NOT snow there very often, even at Mauna
Kea.
PS: Thanks for contributing group amusement with your innate stupidity of
all things .... period.
So, for you GuthStein, here is a direct quote:
Mauna Kea is the only Hawaiian volcano with distinct evidence of
glaciation.[8] Similar deposits probably existed on Mauna Loa, but have been
covered by later lava flows.[2] Despite Hawaii's tropical location, during
several past ice ages a drop of only a degree in temperature allowed snow to
remain at the mountain's summit through summer, triggering the formation of
an ice cap.[19] There are three episodes of glaciation that have been
recorded from the last 180,000 years: the Pohakuloa (180\ufffd130 ka), Waihu
(80\ufffd60 ka) and Makanaka (40\ufffd13 ka) series. These have extensively sculpted
the summit, depositing moraines and a circular ring of till and gravel along
the mountain's upper flanks.[13] Subglacial eruptions built cinder cones
during the Makanaka glaciation,[20] most of which were heavily gouged by
glacial action. The most recent cones were built between 9000 and 4500 years
ago, atop the glacial deposits,[19][21] although one study indicates that
the last eruption may have been around 3600 years ago.[22]

So, even someone as retarded as you can easily see that it DOES NOT snow
that often atop the majestic mountain. . Your head, OTOH, seems to be full
of fecal matter.

On Feb 25, 8:23 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 5:11 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
> > Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html
>
> > Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
> > IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
> > "planting" the snow ...
>
> > Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...
>
> Where the hell does our Hagar think snow comes from?
>
>         **************************************
> Hagar knows where snow comes from.  But you IPCC Global Warming Numbnutzes
> have now been yammering for about 10 years how the snow is disappearing from
> all the world's mountains, including the Alps (IPCC winter photos were
> actually taken in the summer) and Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa (another IPCC
> gross falsehood).  You have glaciers melting at an alarming rate (yet
> another IPCC lie) and since Hawaii lies within the Tropical zone (just south
> of the Tropic of Cancer), it does NOT snow there very often, even at Mauna
> Kea.
> PS: Thanks for contributing group amusement with your innate stupidity of
> all things .... period.
> So, for you GuthStein, here is a direct quote:
> Mauna Kea is the only Hawaiian volcano with distinct evidence of
> glaciation.[8] Similar deposits probably existed on Mauna Loa, but have been
> covered by later lava flows.[2] Despite Hawaii's tropical location, during
> several past ice ages a drop of only a degree in temperature allowed snow to
> remain at the mountain's summit through summer, triggering the formation of
> an ice cap.[19] There are three episodes of glaciation that have been
> recorded from the last 180,000 years: the Pohakuloa (180–130 ka), Waihu
> (80–60 ka) and Makanaka (40–13 ka) series. These have extensively sculpted
> the summit, depositing moraines and a circular ring of till and gravel along
> the mountain's upper flanks.[13] Subglacial eruptions built cinder cones
> during the Makanaka glaciation,[20] most of which were heavily gouged by
> glacial action. The most recent cones were built between 9000 and 4500 years
> ago, atop the glacial deposits,[19][21] although one study indicates that
> the last eruption may have been around 3600 years ago.[22]
>
> So, even someone as retarded as you can easily see that it DOES NOT snow
> that often atop the majestic mountain. . Your head, OTOH, seems to be full
> of fecal matter.

Obviously redneck ZNRs like yourself don't seem to know the difference
between seasonal snow and compacted accumulations that have been
drying up.

You can have all the seasonal snow you like, and if there's none of
that left by the time the next winter snow arrives, you've got squat
or perhaps less than squat to work with.

The most ideal location for that seasonal snow to stick around is upon
Greenland, yet lo and behold that's not what's happening. Even
Iceland might need to get renamed as a mostly barren rock of some
kind.

Do you still think .58 w/m2 is inconsequential.

How many dry streams and riverbeds (with dead herds of all types for
as far as your pathetic redneck blind eye can see), will it take to
drive the argument of GW + AGW home?

In addition to our human contributions, Earth itself isn't less active
(if anything it's getting somewhat worse because of the internal
fission and tidal induced heating).

In addition to the methane and other elements coming off your open
cesspool, perhaps there's a nearby black hole that's responsible.

On Feb 25, 8:23 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 5:11 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Snow piles up on Mauna Kea ...
> > Liberals and bed-wetting tree-huggers are besides themselves ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/snow-piles-hawaiis-mauna-kea-151803238.html
>
> > Even the Missoura Trolls are dumbfounded ...
> > IPCC furiously cranking out emails claiming that Republicans are
> > "planting" the snow ...
>
> > Stay tuned for the loons to chime in ...
>
> Where the hell does our Hagar think snow comes from?
>
> **************************************
> Hagar knows where snow comes from. But you IPCC Global Warming Numbnutzes
> have now been yammering for about 10 years how the snow is disappearing
> from
> all the world's mountains, including the Alps (IPCC winter photos were
> actually taken in the summer) and Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa (another IPCC
> gross falsehood). You have glaciers melting at an alarming rate (yet
> another IPCC lie) and since Hawaii lies within the Tropical zone (just
> south
> of the Tropic of Cancer), it does NOT snow there very often, even at Mauna
> Kea.
> PS: Thanks for contributing group amusement with your innate stupidity of
> all things .... period.
> So, for you GuthStein, here is a direct quote:
> Mauna Kea is the only Hawaiian volcano with distinct evidence of
> glaciation.[8] Similar deposits probably existed on Mauna Loa, but have
> been
> covered by later lava flows.[2] Despite Hawaii's tropical location, during
> several past ice ages a drop of only a degree in temperature allowed snow
> remain at the mountain's summit through summer, triggering the formation
> of
> an ice cap.[19] There are three episodes of glaciation that have been
> recorded from the last 180,000 years: the Pohakuloa (180\ufffd130 ka), Waihu
> (80\ufffd60 ka) and Makanaka (40\ufffd13 ka) series. These have extensively sculpted
> the summit, depositing moraines and a circular ring of till and gravel
> along
> the mountain's upper flanks.[13] Subglacial eruptions built cinder cones
> during the Makanaka glaciation,[20] most of which were heavily gouged by
> glacial action. The most recent cones were built between 9000 and 4500
> years
> ago, atop the glacial deposits,[19][21] although one study indicates that
> the last eruption may have been around 3600 years ago.[22]
>
> So, even someone as retarded as you can easily see that it DOES NOT snow
> that often atop the majestic mountain. . Your head, OTOH, seems to be full
> of fecal matter.

Obviously redneck ZNRs like yourself don't seem to know the difference
between seasonal snow and compacted accumulations that have been
drying up.

*** But us Rednecks do know, unlike you sorry puke, that there are really no
seasons in the Tropics. For you, dipdhit, that is ant place between 27.5
degrees North and 27.5 degrees South, where even the highest peaks do get
occasional snow fall, but are mostly very old accumulations with even
touches of permafrost. New snowfall is a rarity and you tree-hugging
fuck-nozzles can't deal with the weather getting colder ...it violates your
Obama Solyndra brainwashing mantra.

Now go and screw off, GuthBall ...

On Feb 25, 4:54 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > along
> > the mountain's upper flanks.[13] Subglacial eruptions built cinder cones
> > during the Makanaka glaciation,[20] most of which were heavily gouged by
> > glacial action. The most recent cones were built between 9000 and 4500
> > years
> > ago, atop the glacial deposits,[19][21] although one study indicates that
> > the last eruption may have been around 3600 years ago.[22]
>
> > So, even someone as retarded as you can easily see that it DOES NOT snow
> > that often atop the majestic mountain. . Your head, OTOH, seems to be full
> > of fecal matter.
>
> Obviously redneck ZNRs like yourself don't seem to know the difference
> between seasonal snow and compacted accumulations that have been
> drying up.
>
> *** But us Rednecks do know, unlike you sorry puke, that there are really no
Weather history-101 says otherwise.

> For you, dipdhit, that is ant place between 27.5
> degrees North and 27.5 degrees South, where even the highest peaks do get
> occasional snow fall, but are mostly very old accumulations with even
> touches of permafrost.  New snowfall is a rarity and you tree-hugging
> fuck-nozzles can't deal with the weather getting colder ...it violates your
> Obama Solyndra brainwashing mantra.
>
> Now go and screw off, GuthBall ...

I rest my case. Obviously your snarfing of leaded gasoline has its
consequences.

On Feb 25, 4:54 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Obviously redneck ZNRs like yourself don't seem to know the difference
> between seasonal snow and compacted accumulations that have been
> drying up.
>
> *** But us Rednecks do know, unlike you sorry puke, that there are really
> no
> seasons in the Tropics.
Weather history-101 says otherwise.

> For you, dipdhit, that is ant place between 27.5
> degrees North and 27.5 degrees South, where even the highest peaks do get
> occasional snow fall, but are mostly very old accumulations with even
> touches of permafrost. New snowfall is a rarity and you tree-hugging
> fuck-nozzles can't deal with the weather getting colder ...it violates
> your
> Obama Solyndra brainwashing mantra.
>
> Now go and screw off, GuthBall ...

I rest my case. Obviously your snarfing of leaded gasoline has its

*** Your case has been laid to rest a long time ago ... about the
first time your mother dropped you on your head.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)