Research Discussion: Pretender In Chief Seeks 28% Corporate Tax

Pretender In Chief Seeks 28% Corporate Tax
Posts: 13

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-02-22 12:59:10 EST
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-053911565.html

Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.



Brad Guth
2012-02-22 17:11:18 EST
On Feb 22, 9:59 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-05391...
>
> Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
> making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
> past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.

Since most redneck corporations that you approve of, tend to cheat and
lie about their profits, hiding those bonus incentives and perks to
their cabal/mafia of insiders via offshore investments and banking
that's also faith-based protected, that are otherwise perfectly bogus
methods that would be otherwise considered as treasonous if I were
caught using such, he might as well go for a 50% tax because, they're
never going to show any US Corporate profits anyway.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

FAGAR = HAGAR
2012-02-22 17:30:36 EST

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-053911565.html
>
>Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
>making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
>past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>

You mean under Dumbya over 69% of US Corporations Paid ZERO Income
Taxes?

Corporate Welfare makes faggots like Fagar crown their heads in
orgasm.




More Firms Enjoy Tax-Free Status


BY JOHN D. MCKINNON

StoneMor Partners LP, the publicly traded firm that specializes in
running cemeteries, expects to see handsome profits in coming years as
baby boomers age and die. But unlike its largest rivals, its corporate
tax bill from the federal government will be zero.

StoneMor is among the many businesses organized so they don't pay a
penny in federal corporate income tax. And yet such firms don't employ
an army of accountants to shield profits in complex tax shelters.
Their enviable tax position is perfectly legal and has been encouraged
by Congress and state governments. Known as pass-throughs, these firms
pass along ...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203733504577026361246836488.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Some Businesses Pay No Corporate Income Tax\ufffdAnd It\ufffds Completely Legal

Posted on January 10, 2012 at 7:02pm by Becket Adams Becket Adams

A \ufffdskyrocketing number\ufffd of American companies are paying no corporate
income taxes, according to a recent Wall Street Journal report.

That\ufffds right\ufffdnot \ufffda dime in income taxes to the federal government,\ufffd
according to \ufffdshocked\ufffd MSNBC. What\ufffds more, some of these companies are
publicly traded.

The percentage of companies organized as tax-free operations, referred
to as \ufffdpass-throughs,\ufffd has risen from about 24 percent in 1986 to
close to 69 percent as of 2008, according to IRS data. As many as 60
percent of companies earning more than $1 million may be paying no
corporate income tax\ufffdthe highest in the developed world, reports the
Wall Street Journal.

\ufffdSo it\ufffds no surprise that federal corporate tax collections have
plunged from 6.1 [percent] of GDP in 1952 to just 1.3 [percent] in
2010,\ufffd writes Mary Papenfuss of Newser

How do some of these companies get away with this? Surely, this is tax
evasion\ufffdisn\ufffdt it?

\ufffdMore and more companies are organizing themselves as pass-throughs,
which means the firms pass along profits to investors, who pay taxes
on that money through their individual returns,\ufffd explains Papenfuss.
\ufffdMillions of small businesses have organized this way, but so have
some giants like the Blackstone Group, the construction firm Bechtel,
and the pipeline company Kinder Morgan.\ufffd

So, while MSNBC and the Journal report that these companies don\ufffdt pay
anything in corporate income tax, investors are still paying taxes on
their individual returns.

However, as Washington is slowly realizing it\ufffds \ufffdmissing out\ufffd on tax
revues because of this legal method for avoiding government controls,
many Democrats and even some Republicans are figuring out ways that
they can tax the largest of the \ufffdpass-throughs.\ufffd

The reasoning behind Washington\ufffds sudden desire to tax a business
structure they legalized?

Congress knew these laws would encourage businesses to become
\ufffdpass-throughs\ufffd (that\ufffds why they passed them). However, \ufffdthere were a
hell of a lot more pass-throughs created than I think we expected,\ufffd
said a former Reagan Treasury official, according to Newser.

Really? Congress didn\ufffdt expect many businesses would be interested in
avoiding the corporate income tax?

Given the fact that the U.S. corporate tax rate is currently 35
percent, the highest in the developed world, and organizing a business
as a \ufffdpass-though\ufffd is a cost-cutting measure, should it come as a
surprise that so many businesses structured themselves around this
model?

Furthermore, before anyone bemoans the decline in federal corporate
tax collections from 6.1 percent of GDP in 1952 to just 1.3 percent in
2010, it might be important to note that the corporate tax rate itself
has declined since 1952 from 52 percent to 35 percent. It would
therefore seem disingenuous to imply that the decline in corporate tax
revenues is due solely to the existence of \ufffdpass throughs.\ufffd

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/some-businesses-pay-no-corporate-income-tax%E2%80%94and-it%E2%80%99s-completely-legal/

Brad Guth
2012-02-22 18:46:08 EST
On Feb 22, 10:55 pm, FAGAR = HAGAR wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-05391...
>
> >Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
> >making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
> >past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>
> You mean under Dumbya over 69% of US Corporations Paid ZERO Income
> Taxes?
>
> Corporate Welfare makes faggots like Fagar crown their heads in
> orgasm.
>
> More Firms Enjoy Tax-Free Status
>
> BY JOHN D. MCKINNON
>
> StoneMor Partners LP, the publicly traded firm that specializes in
> running cemeteries, expects to see handsome profits in coming years as
> baby boomers age and die. But unlike its largest rivals, its corporate
> tax bill from the federal government will be zero.
>
> StoneMor is among the many businesses organized so they don't pay a
> penny in federal corporate income tax. And yet such firms don't employ
> an army of accountants to shield profits in complex tax shelters.
> Their enviable tax position is perfectly legal and has been encouraged
> by Congress and state governments. Known as pass-throughs, these firms
> pass along ...
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297020373350457702636124683...
>
> Some Businesses Pay No Corporate Income Tax—And It’s Completely Legal
>
>     Posted on January 10, 2012 at 7:02pm by Becket Adams Becket Adams
>
> A “skyrocketing number” of American companies are paying no corporate
> income taxes, according to a recent Wall Street Journal report.
>
> That’s right—not “a dime in income taxes to the federal government,”
> according to “shocked” MSNBC. What’s more, some of these companies are
> publicly traded.
>
> The percentage of companies organized as tax-free operations, referred
> to as “pass-throughs,” has risen from about 24 percent in 1986 to
> close to 69 percent as of 2008, according to IRS data. As many as 60
> percent of companies earning more than $1 million may be paying no
> corporate income tax—the highest in the developed world, reports the
> Wall Street Journal.
>
> “So it’s no surprise that federal corporate tax collections have
> plunged from 6.1 [percent] of GDP in 1952 to just 1.3 [percent] in
> 2010,” writes Mary Papenfuss of Newser
>
> How do some of these companies get away with this? Surely, this is tax
> evasion…isn’t it?
>
> “More and more companies are organizing themselves as pass-throughs,
> which means the firms pass along profits to investors, who pay taxes
> on that money through their individual returns,” explains Papenfuss.
> “Millions of small businesses have organized this way, but so have
> some giants like the Blackstone Group, the construction firm Bechtel,
> and the pipeline company Kinder Morgan.”
>
> So, while MSNBC and the Journal report that these companies don’t pay
> anything in corporate income tax, investors are still paying taxes on
> their individual returns.
>
> However, as Washington is slowly realizing it’s “missing out” on tax
> revues because of this legal method for avoiding government controls,
> many Democrats and even some Republicans are figuring out ways that
> they can tax the largest of the “pass-throughs.”
>
> The reasoning behind Washington’s sudden desire to tax a business
> structure they legalized?
>
> Congress knew these laws would encourage businesses to become
> “pass-throughs” (that’s why they passed them). However, “there were a
> hell of a lot more pass-throughs created than I think we expected,”
> said a former Reagan Treasury official, according to Newser.
>
> Really? Congress didn’t expect many businesses would be interested in
> avoiding the corporate income tax?
>
> Given the fact that the U.S. corporate tax rate is currently 35
> percent, the highest in the developed world, and organizing a business
> as a “pass-though” is a cost-cutting measure, should it come as a
> surprise that so many businesses structured themselves around this
> model?
>
> Furthermore, before anyone bemoans the decline in federal corporate
> tax collections from 6.1 percent of GDP in 1952 to just 1.3 percent in
> 2010, it might be important to note that the corporate tax rate itself
> has declined since 1952 from 52 percent to 35 percent. It would
> therefore seem disingenuous to imply that the decline in corporate tax
> revenues is due solely to the existence of “pass throughs.”
>
> http://www.theblaze.com/stories/some-businesses-pay-no-corporate-inco...

Good thing their Zionist Nazi bankers, investment and insurance
brokers are all devout Semites, and to think there's not a single
Muslin fellow conspirator anywhere in sight.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”


Hägar
2012-02-22 19:32:11 EST

<FAGAR = HAGAR> wrote in message
news:694f9295e0ffb607f042d687a9344531np@newsproxy.124...
>
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-053911565.html
>>
>>Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
>>making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
>>past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.


So, what you're saying then is that GE did pay no taxes under GWB, either
??? Looks like the Nigger didn't catch it, either. Perhaps you should call
him ... but he's too busy singing the Negroid Blues in the Black House.



Hägar
2012-02-22 19:34:14 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:bb7f359a-aeb2-46ed-83f1-2a22b0a620f9@o4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 22, 10:55 pm, FAGAR = HAGAR wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-05391...
>
> >Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
> >making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
> >past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>
> You mean under Dumbya over 69% of US Corporations Paid ZERO Income
> Taxes?

Fuck off, Guthball ... we've already established that you're a few bricks
short ... go patch a boat. Of all people, you shouldn't really worry about
taxes, since all your "Boat Repair" is under the table ... i.e. without IRS
knowledge. So fuck off.



FAGAR = HAGAR
2012-02-24 00:24:35 EST

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:32:11 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
><FAGAR = HAGAR> wrote in message
>news:694f9295e0ffb607f042d687a9344531np@newsproxy.124...
>>
>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-053911565.html
>>>
>>>Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
>>>making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
>>>past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>
>
>So, what you're saying then is that GE did pay no taxes under GWB, either
>??? Looks like the Nigger didn't catch it, either. Perhaps you should call
>him ... but he's too busy singing the Negroid Blues in the Black House.
>

Jealous because your mommy lets niggers fuck her in the ass, FAGAR?

Hägar
2012-02-24 08:35:53 EST

<FAGAR = HAGAR> wrote in message
news:0339919afd40bb9e01415da11ffb6cfanp@newsproxy.124...
>
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:32:11 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>
>><FAGAR = HAGAR> wrote in message
>>news:694f9295e0ffb607f042d687a9344531np@newsproxy.124...
>>>
>>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-053911565.html
>>>>
>>>>Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
>>>>making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
>>>>past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>>
>>
>>So, what you're saying then is that GE did pay no taxes under GWB, either
>>??? Looks like the Nigger didn't catch it, either. Perhaps you should
>>call
>>him ... but he's too busy singing the Negroid Blues in the Black House.
>>
>
> Jealous because your mommy lets niggers fuck her in the ass, FAGAR?

Not really, Troll ... but the seed that the retarded ape implanted into your
mom sure took hold, didn't it, you semi-simian retard ...



REDRUM KILGORE
2012-02-24 10:00:25 EST
On Feb 24, 8:35 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <FAGAR = HAGAR> wrote in message
>
> news:0339919afd40bb9e01415da11ffb6cfanp@newsproxy.124...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:32:11 -0800, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >><FAGAR = HAGAR> wrote in message
> >>news:694f9295e0ffb607f042d687a9344531np@newsproxy.124...
>
> >>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>>>http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-05391...
>
> >>>>Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
> >>>>making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
> >>>>past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>
> >>So, what you're saying then is that GE did pay no taxes under GWB, either
> >>???  Looks like the Nigger didn't catch it, either.  Perhaps you should
> >>call
> >>him ... but he's too busy singing the Negroid Blues in the Black House.
>
> > Jealous because your mommy lets niggers fuck her in the ass, FAGAR?
>
> Not really, Troll ... but the seed that the retarded ape implanted into your
> mom sure took hold, didn't it, you semi-simian retard ...

Your admission is duly noted, Haggot, and it explains a lot. <snicker>

Brad Guth
2012-02-24 13:34:54 EST
On Feb 22, 4:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:bb7f359a-aeb2-46ed-83f1-2a22b0a620f9@o4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 22, 10:55 pm, FAGAR = HAGAR wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:10 -0800, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-05391...
>
> > >Hey, O'Bummer, how about talking to Jeffrey Immelt of GE about this and
> > >making him pay back taxes on the "0" taxes he filed for and paid for the
> > >past few years ... would be a good start, you egomaniac.
>
> > You mean under Dumbya over 69% of US Corporations Paid ZERO Income
> > Taxes?
>
> Fuck off, Guthball ... we've already established that you're a few bricks
> short ... go patch a boat.  Of all people, you shouldn't really worry about
> taxes, since all your "Boat Repair" is under the table ... i.e. without IRS
> knowledge. So fuck off.

Good thing their Zionist Nazi bankers, investment, mortgage and
insurance brokers are all devout Semites (not a single Muslim culprit
in the bunch), and to think there's still not even a single Muslim
fellow conspirator as even remotely associated anywhere in sight. Why
is that?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron