Research Discussion: Wall St Journal Sizes Up Obama

Wall St Journal Sizes Up Obama

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

By Eddie Sessions:

A "deadly" article regarding Obama, at the Wall Street Journal, which
today is the most widely circulated newspaper in America .

"I have this theory about Barack Obama. I think he ' s led a kind of
make-believe life in which money was provided and doors were opened
because at some point early on somebody or some group (George Soros
anybody?) took a look at this tall, good looking, half-white,
half-black, young man with an exotic African/Muslim name and
concluded he could be guided toward a life in politics where his facile
speaking skills could even put him in the White House.

In a very real way, he has been a young man in a very big hurry.
Who else do you know has written two memoirs before the age of 45?
"Dreams of My Father" was published in 1995 when he was only 34 years
old. The "Audacity of Hope" followed in 2006. If, indeed, he did
write them himself. There are some who think that his mentor and
friend, Bill Ayers, a man who calls himself a "communist with a small
' c ' " was the real author.

His political skills consisted of rarely voting on anything that
might be deemed controversial.. He went from a legislator in the
Illinois legislature to the Senator from that state because he had
the good fortune of having Mayor Daley ' s formidable political machine
at his disposal.

He was in the U.S. Senate so briefly that his bid for the presidency
was either an act of astonishing self-confidence or part of some
greater game plan that had been determined before he first stepped
foot in the Capital.. How, many must wonder, was he selected to be a
2004 keynote speaker at the Democrat convention that nominated John
Kerry when virtually no one had ever even heard of him before?

He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He took Iowa by
storm. A charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very
small black population, he oozed "cool" in a place where agriculture
was the antithesis of cool. He dazzled the locals. And he had an
army of volunteers drawn to a charisma that hid any real substance.

And then he had the great good fortune of having the Republicans
select one of the most inept candidates for the presidency since Bob
Dole. And then John McCain did something crazy. He picked Sarah
Palin, an unknown female governor from the very distant state of
Alaska . It was a ticket that was reminiscent of 1984 ' s Walter
Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro and they went down to defeat.

The mainstream political media fell in love with him. It was a
schoolgirl crush with febrile commentators like Chris Mathews swooning
then and now over the man. The venom directed against McCain and, in
particular, Palin, was extraordinary.

Now, 3 full years into his presidency, all of those gilded
years leading up to the White House have left him unprepared to be
President.. Left to his own instincts, he has a talent for saying the
wrong thing at the wrong time. It swiftly became a joke that he
could not deliver even the briefest of statements without the
ever-present Tele-Prompters.

Far worse, however, is his capacity to want to "wish away" some
terrible realities, not the least of which is the Islamist intention
to destroy America and enslave the West. Any student of history
knows how swiftly Islam initially spread. It knocked on the doors of
Europe, having gained a foothold in Spain ...

The great crowds that greeted him at home or on his campaign "world
tour" were no substitute for having even the slightest grasp of
history and the reality of a world filled with really bad people with
really bad intentions.

Oddly and perhaps even inevitably, his political experience, a
cakewalk, has positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party ' s hold on
power in Congress because in the end it was never about the Party.
It was always about his communist ideology, learned at an early age
from family, mentors, college professors, and extreme leftist friends
and colleagues.

Obama is a man who could deliver a snap judgment about a Boston
police officer who arrested an "obstreperous" Harvard
professor-friend, but would warn Americans against "jumping to
conclusions" about a mass murderer at Fort Hood who shouted "Allahu
Akbar." The absurdity of that was lost on no one. He has since
compounded this by calling the Christmas bomber "an isolated extremist"
only to have to admit a day or two later that he was part of an al
Qaeda plot.

He is a man who could strive to close down our detention facility at
Guantanamo even though those released were known to have returned to
the battlefield against America . He could even instruct his
Attorney General to afford the perpetrator of 9/11 a civil trial when
no one else would ever even consider such an obscenity. And he is a
man who could wait three days before having anything to say about the
perpetrator of yet another terrorist attack on Americans and then
have to elaborate on his remarks the following day because his first
statement was so lame.

The pattern repeats itself. He either blames any problem on the Bush
administration or he naively seeks to wish away the truth.

Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only
as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered
and manufactured this pathetic individual ' s life.

When anyone else would quickly and easily produce a birth
certificate, this man spent over a million dollars to deny access
to his. Most other documents, the paper trail we all leave in our
wake, have been sequestered from review. He has lived a make-believe
life whose true facts remain hidden.

We laugh at the ventriloquist' s dummy, but what do you do when the
dummy is President of the United States of America ?

NOTICE to LIBERALS:
Before you regurgitate your feeble brains, take note that I am NOT the
author. The author is a writer for the Wall Street Journal, which you
fantasy land pukes normally do not read, due to comprehension issues
with the truth.

"Hägar" wrote in message

By Eddie Sessions:

A "deadly" article regarding Obama, at the Wall Street Journal, which
today is the most widely circulated newspaper in America .

***********************
Here's the deal Hags: Employment is up, GM is on top again, the Dow is at
13k +/-, troops are home and Osama is dead. So bite me. Cracker.

Vtcapo
2012-02-19 16:53:03 EST
On Feb 19, 2:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> By Eddie Sessions:
>
> A "deadly" article regarding Obama, at the Wall Street Journal, which
> today is the most widely circulated newspaper in America .
>
> ***********************
> Here's the deal Hags:  Employment is up, GM is on top again, the Dow is at
> 13k +/-, troops are home and Osama is dead.  So bite me.  Cracker.

Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
November.

He better hope his family of albino porch monkey's can pull themselves
away from the TV and Jerry Springer re-runs...

RT

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Feb 19, 2:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> By Eddie Sessions:
>
> A "deadly" article regarding Obama, at the Wall Street Journal, which
> today is the most widely circulated newspaper in America .
>
> ***********************
> Here's the deal Hags: Employment is up, GM is on top again, the Dow is at
> 13k +/-, troops are home and Osama is dead. So bite me. Cracker.

Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
November.

He better hope his family of albino porch monkey's can pull themselves
away from the TV and Jerry Springer re-runs...

RT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Hagars don't have to watch Jerry Springer - they're usually on Jerry
Springer. Especially when he does those specials like, "Why do my cousins
steal my cheese?"

Clave

<...>

> Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
> November.

Why?

Jim

"Clave" wrote in message news:9Af0r.3728$vo2.2837@newsfe07.iad...

<...>

> Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
> November.

Why?

Jim
*************
Because he's a giant pussy.

Vtcapo
2012-02-19 20:13:12 EST
On Feb 19, 6:30 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> <...>
>
> > Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
> > November.
>
> Why?
>
> Jim

That is a good question. But don't you want to keep him around for
shear entertainment value?

RT

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
>> November.
>
> Why?
>
> Jim

As expected, my two favorite morons chime in, as their chain is yanked
and as protocol demands. I am glad to have your undivided attention.
The question you should ask yourselves is this: Are you better off than
you were in 2008. If you can come up with one single item that has
decreased in value (the US dollar being the only notable exception),
then I apologize to both of you idiots and to O'Bummer. That goes for
food, gas, unemployment, crony payments to campaign contributors
such as Solyndra and tax shelters for GE, etc.
You can't, because you are brainwashed, but I'll enjoy your feeble
attempts stuttering around the topic and paying homage to a useless
Muslim Negroid..

Vtcapo
2012-02-19 20:58:21 EST
On Feb 19, 8:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > <...>
>
> >> Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
> >> November.
>
> > Why?
>
> > Jim
>
> As expected, my two favorite morons chime in, as their chain is yanked
> and as protocol demands.  I am glad to have your undivided attention.
> The question you should ask yourselves is this: Are you better off than
> you were in 2008.  If you can come up with one single item that has
> decreased in value (the US dollar being the only notable exception),
> then I apologize to both of you idiots and to O'Bummer. That goes for
> food, gas, unemployment, crony payments to campaign contributors
> such as Solyndra and tax shelters for GE, etc.
> You can't, because you are brainwashed, but I'll enjoy your feeble
> attempts stuttering around the topic and paying homage to a useless
> Muslim Negroid..

NoTroll you got this one. Luck (HBO) is coming on and the Vaporizer
is lite. I'm done for this evening....

RT

Clave

> "Clave" wrote in message news:9Af0r.3728$vo2.2837@newsfe07.iad...
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> Hager is going to have to be put on suicide watch after Obama wins in
>> November.
>
> Why?
>
> Jim
> Because he's a giant pussy.

I mean let him.

Jim

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)