Research Discussion: Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!

Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!

Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/

We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!

http://listeningincolor.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1258126186633.jpg

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!

Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
the plans from them.

> http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/
>

> We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
> and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!
>

> http://listeningincolor.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1258126186633.jpg
>

> ________________________
>
> ___
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

> ___

G=EMC^2
2012-02-19 08:01:57 EST
On Feb 18, 7:12 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/18/2012 6:41 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> > Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!
>
> Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
> the plans from them.
>

> >http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/
>
> > We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
> > and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!
>
> >http://listeningincolor.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1258126186633.jpg
>
> > ________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
> >   ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> >http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...
> >http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...
> >http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> >http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> >http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo- Hide quoted text -

Chinese had the first rockets. We stole gun powder from them. If not
for tea Palin would have no party get the picture TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 18, 7:12 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/18/2012 6:41 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> > Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!
>
> Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
> the plans from them.
>

> >http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/
>
> > We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
> > and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!
>
> >http://listeningincolor.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1258126186633.jpg
>
> > ________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli\ufffdgence_Agency.jpg)
> > ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> >http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...
> >http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...
> >http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> >http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> >http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo- Hide quoted text -

Chinese had the first rockets. We stole gun powder from them. If not
for tea Palin would have no party get the picture TreBert

*** You're one disturbed old goat, ain't cha ...

On Feb 19, 5:01 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 7:12 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 2/18/2012 6:41 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> > > Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!
>
> > Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
> > the plans from them.
>
> > >http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/
>
> > > We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
> > > and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!
>
> > >http://listeningincolor.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1258126186633.jpg
>
> > > ________________________
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
>
> > > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
> > >   ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> > >http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > > Beautiful Documentary ...
> > >http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > > For Those Who Want To Know...
> > >http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> > >http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> > >http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > ___
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo-Hide quoted text -

> Chinese had the first rockets. We stole gun powder from them. If not
> for tea Palin would have no party   get the picture   TreBert

Exactly. If it were not for China there would be no WMD nor hardly
anything else worth having. For most of its history, China has not
been the bully aggressor, but instead the innovator and creators of
highly intelligent contributions..

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:06:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Feb 18, 7:12 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/18/2012 6:41 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> > Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!
>>
>> Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
>> the plans from them.
>>

>> >http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/
>>
>> > We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
>> > and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!
>>
>> >http://listeningincolor.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1258126186633.jpg

>Chinese had the first rockets. We stole gun powder from them. If not
>for tea Palin would have no party get the picture TreBert
>
>*** You're one disturbed old goat, ain't cha ...

Dear TreBert, we are all Humans helping Humans.

Dear Hagar, we are all Humans.

_____________________

"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

______________________

On Feb 19, 12:18 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:06:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
> >> the plans from them.

> >Chinese had the first rockets. We stole gun powder from them. If not
> >for tea Palin would have no party   get the picture   TreBert
>
> >*** You're one disturbed old goat, ain't cha ...
>
> Dear TreBert, we are all Humans helping Humans.
>
> Dear Hagar, we are all Humans.
>
> _____________________
>
> "As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
> dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
> dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
> extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
> to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."
>
> ______________________

Hagar is an avatar that's still not quite functioning as planned. Hew
was supposed to be blue but somehow turned bright red, and has never
been functioning properly from the very get-go.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

John
2012-02-20 06:51:42 EST
On Feb 18, 3:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Chinese Say They're Building "Impossible" Space Drive!
>
> http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/09/chinese-buildin/
>
> We will soon fly to 273,912,100,883 other different galaxies
> and find a Trillion X Trillion planets spookier than Earth !!!

"Spookier than earth".... We haven't even begun to imagine the truth!

How about for instance, animals that look like octopus that take on
the form of anything it wants to, including humans, and internally, it
is comprised of baby, smaller than tadpole sized little "CLONES" of
the parent. Once it takes on human form, it can walk straight up the
outside hull of a ship to gain access to the captain's deck. When it
gets into the proximity of the captain or other senior person it puffs
up and explodes itself shattering itself, but propelling all the tiny
baby "clones" outwards. They touch the skin of a person, or the
clothes, and they eject a dissolver solution that allows penetration
through the surface of the "HOST" whether it be through the skin or
the pant leg, or the boot of the person. Once inside the body, it
begins replicating duplicates of itself. When enough duplicates are
produced inside that particular "HOST", in the right circumstances, a
crowded room, for instance, it suddenly takes on through its cellular
tissue walls and produces enormous amounts of fluids, and expands
itself to the bursting point. When all the "CLONES" in the "HOST" do
this at the same time, the "HOST" is completely shattered from the
inside out throwing all the liquids and the tiny "clones" onto all the
people who are in the vicinity of the exploding human being.

All the human beings in that vicinity are thus contaminated, and over
a period of weeks or a month and a half to two to three months or so,
the process repeats itself. The contaminated humans all develop
internally the same way and within a few weeks to a month and a half
or more, they all go through the same transformations. This,
eventually, leads to the destruction of all the "HOSTS".

It is a territorial protection mechanism that the octopus like
creatures use to keep out all undesirable territorially "invading"
"HOSTS".

When you speak of "spookier" than earth, we can't even begin to
imagine what the truth is.

How about the creature that is made up of a foam like material that on
the outside looks for all appearances sake like a human being, or any
other "ANIMAL" it chooses to look like or immitate/mimic. It is an
adaptive camouflage protective mechanism that it uses to make itself
look like its prey/victim. Once the prey/victim draws near, it calls
out to the prey in the language it uses and gets the attention of the
"victim/prey" Once the victim gets close enough the creature opens
itself up, and makes a foam cavity that is large enough to swallow the
victim. Once the foam touches the skin, bones, and hair of the victim,
it begins to instantly dissolve the victim/prey. The creature closes
the cavity up on the victim. At the same time, at the time of the
attack, the creature let out a gas that when breathed in by the other
animals (Humans) in the vicinity, would make them lose their sense of
normalcy and they would go into a psycho-trance, a hallucinative
trance and the mind would get confused and any memories of the
creature swallowing the victim/prey would get lost in the mental
hysteria of the moment.

The creature has the ability to take what's in the mind of the victim/
animal/prey and understand/cognizize/cognate it, and it can retain the
language of the victim for future attacks on other similar animals.

Mimicing strategies are very common in this universe, but we haven't
even begun to scratch the surface.

We don't know the first thing about what this universe is made of and
what and who populates it, and how advanced their societies are
compared to ours.

We arrogantly think we are at the top of our game, as it were, and
there is no higher, and that our ways of doing things are the only way
to go.

We are nothing more than fools cast adrift in a ship in this gigantic
universe.

John Ayres

John
2012-02-20 11:03:55 EST
On Feb 20, 3:51 am, John <johnfrancisay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> creature swallowing the victim/prey would get lost in the mental
> hysteria of the moment.
>
> The creature has the ability to take what's in the mind of the victim/
> animal/prey and understand/cognizize/cognate it, and it can retain the
> language of the victim for future attacks on other similar animals.
>
> Mimicing strategies are very common in this universe, but we haven't
> even begun to scratch the surface.
>
> We don't know the first thing about what this universe is made of and
> what and who populates it, and how advanced their societies are
> compared to ours.
>
> We arrogantly think we are at the top of our game, as it were, and
> there is no higher, and that our ways of doing things are the only way
> to go.
>
> We are nothing more than fools cast adrift in a ship in this gigantic

I forgot to mention that the second creature I explained about, once
it has "swallowed" its prey/victim/human it morphs itself into
something larger that would accommodate the change in size within
minutes. This is so it can escape detection. The hallucinatory gas/
chemical is still in the air having its effects and the "creature" can
morph into anything that it wants to morph into that is larger in size
that would accommodate it and its prey/victim/human now inside of it.
It has a connection to the brain centers of the victim and it can
absorb not only the linguistic codes but also memories of friends and
acquaintances, mannerisms and behavioral habits making them possible
future prey. It has a reservoir of past victims and their friends and
acquaintances, and it can take any of them from memory and morph into
their shape.

Unfortunately, there is much pain involved for the victim/human, and
this manner of dying, and others not too unlike it, help to erase and
balance out the negative "immutable" karma that people accumulate over
aeons of time. So this is method of dying is a fast way of rectifying
one's "immutable" karma.

Now that I have a moment to type, we have a whole different category
of "mimickers" that are molecular shape shifters. They can assume the
form, molecularly of any inanimate object. So for instance, they can
assume the form of an escalator staircase, and from all appearances it
looks like a typical escalator. But what the patrons don't know is
that it is a living being that has "shape shifted" to appear and
function in the form of an escalator. When no one is looking, and its
senses are very acute, and it can tell if any one in the area is
looking or not, as a passenger boards the escalator, the escalator,
for lack of a better word, suddenly gobbles up the patron riding the
escalator. Once in the belly of the "shape shifted" escalator being,
it also uses caustic chemicals to departicalize or break apart into
tiny digestible particles every aspect of the person's body, clothes,
and personal effects.

These types of mimickers have adapted to life in populated areas, and
probably can join together with other creatures of the same type, to
form large organisms.

The death of the person who becomes a victim to this type of
"departicalizer" mimicker creature is also very painful, and the
creature also has the capabilities to gather information from brain
centers of the victims. It's like a lingering hell that can last for
weeks or longer.

There are other hellish creatures that prowl our universe with
capabilities that we would think are impossible, and one is living
plants. Probably through a symbiotic relationship, these plants find
humans with the help of other hellish creatures, such as the shape
shifters, and can travel throughout our universe in high tech space
craft. Once they land, the shape shifters disperse the living plants
as seeds. The seeds take root and eventually grow stalks and flowers.
The flowers give off a hypnotic odor that makes any person who comes
under its influence feel carefree and happy. The plants connect with
the minds of the persons and get the persons to pick them, and place
them in cargo baskets or shopping carts. Once in the shopping cart or
cargo basket, the person is then directed to take the plant to the
"mothership" that has positioned itself nearby, on the ground. The bay
doors of the "mothership" open up and allow for the "humans" to walk
into a holding room. There, the "shape shifter" organisms use crushing
technologies to partially dispatch the "humanoids". The chemicals the
"humans" had been inhaling and possibly other chemicals work as an
embalming fluid to keep the "human" alive, though at a very low rate
of metabolism. There in that state they exist as "fertilizer" for
feeding nutrients to the plants, which will be planted ontop of them
mixed with soil. For several months or even longer, the victims will
remain partially alive, feeding the nutrients from their bodies to the
plants. The plants enjoy the interaction with the human beings in this
manner. They get to delve into the psyche of the victim and absorb
knowledge from the victims. These living plants that live in symbiotic
relation to the shape shifters have a long history in our universe.
Thus, it is foolishness to think that these ruthless, cunning plant
animals, and shape shifters "evolved" within some limited time period
the Einstein Big Bang theorists claim. Their existence and evolution
over a far greater period of time took place, and they exist in many
parts of our universe. They do not exist in this area of our universe,
so far as I know.

John Ayres

On Feb 19, 12:18 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:06:30 -0800, "H?ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Great, now maybe we can return the favor and steal
> >> the plans from them.

> >Chinese had the first rockets. We stole gun powder from them. If not
> >for tea Palin would have no party get the picture TreBert
>
> >*** You're one disturbed old goat, ain't cha ...
>
> Dear TreBert, we are all Humans helping Humans.
>
> Dear Hagar, we are all Humans.
>
> _____________________
>
> "As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
> dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
> dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
> extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
> to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

Hagar is an avatar that's still not quite functioning as planned. Hew
was supposed to be blue but somehow turned bright red, and has never
been functioning properly from the very get-go.

Why is it no big surprise that you would be enamored by that king of
wasted celluloid, Avatar, the pipe dream of Hollyweird ditzes about the
underdog becoming the hero and riding off into the sunset. I haven't
really seen the film, but from the snippets, kudos to the graphics people.
Cameron's story, on the other hand, is right up there with the Nigger's
"The Stimulus is Saving Millions of Jobs". i.e., utter bullshit.