Research Discussion: Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)

Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)

Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!

http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg

For seeing too many Acid Trips...

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg

I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!

$950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931

$950,000

Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)

SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>
> http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg
>

> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>
> http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>

> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>

> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931
>
> $950,000
>
> Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)

Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
don't seem to want to get very close to you ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>
> http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg
>

> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>
> http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>

> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>

> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931
>
> $950,000
>
> Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)

Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
don't seem to want to get very close to you ...
You should see the women who want to get close to Hagar:
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>>
>> http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg
>>

>> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>>
>> http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>>

>> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
>> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>>

>> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>>
>> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931
>>
>> $950,000
>>
>> Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)
>
>Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
>buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
>don't seem to want to get very close to you ...

Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.

Anyway, $950,000 ...

________________________

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>>
>> http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg
>>

>> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>>
>> http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>>

>> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
>> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>>

>> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>>
>> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931
>>
>> $950,000
>>
>> Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)
>
>Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
>buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
>don't seem to want to get very close to you ...

Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.

Anyway, $950,000 ...
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931

SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!

Hagar's women -
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-02-18 20:07:01 EST
On Feb 18, 8:05 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry"  wrote in messagenews:84g0k7t8iqk2b7qgge52udk7rrppaprk4t@4ax.com...
>

> On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>
> >>http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/55386...
>
> >> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>
> >>http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>
> >> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
> >> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>
> >> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>
> >>http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-28...
>
> >> $950,000
>
> >> Hagar !!!   "Billy Goat Hill Road"   LOL :)
>
> >Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
> >buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
> >don't seem to want to get very close to you ...
>
> Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
> I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.
>
> Anyway,  $950,000 ...http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-28...
>
> SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!
>
> Hagar's women -http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Which one is Hagar's sister Chlamydia?

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Feb 18, 8:05 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in
> messagenews:84g0k7t8iqk2b7qgge52udk7rrppaprk4t@4ax.com...
>

> On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>
> >>http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/55386...
>
> >> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>
> >>http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>
> >> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
> >> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>
> >> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>
> >>http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-28...
>
> >> $950,000
>
> >> Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)
>
> >Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
> >buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
> >don't seem to want to get very close to you ...
>
> Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
> I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.
>
> Anyway, $950,000
> ...http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-28...
>
> SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!
>
> Hagar's women -http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Which one is Hagar's sister Chlamydia?
********************
Far left.

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:05:37 -0600, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg
>>>

>>> For seeing too many Acid Trips...
>>>
>>> http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg
>>>

>>> I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
>>> for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!
>>>

>>> $950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...
>>>
>>> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931
>>>
>>> $950,000
>>>
>>> Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)
>>
>>Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
>>buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
>>don't seem to want to get very close to you ...
>
>Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
>I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.
>
>Anyway, $950,000 ...
>http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931
>
>SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!
>
>Hagar's women -
>http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Well, Big Women, are a Healthy Fetish for men or women.
Compared to other fetishes.

And I knew a big lady married to a Russian friend some years ago.
She had a lovely personality.

OK, Ok, ok, sorry if I seem all serious now,
I'm wrapping my brain around the "Roswell - Alien Interview".
( the new thread )

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-02-19 12:59:09 EST
On Feb 18, 10:10 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE"  wrote in message

> On Feb 18, 8:05 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry"  wrote in
> > messagenews:84g0k7t8iqk2b7qgge52udk7rrppaprk4t@4ax.com...
>
> > On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> > >Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
> > >buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
> > >don't seem to want to get very close to you ...
>
> > Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
> > I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.
>
> > Anyway,  $950,000
> > ...http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-28...
>
> > SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!
>
> > Hagar's women -http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Which one is Hagar's sister Chlamydia?
> ********************
> Far left.

Wow. Just wow. That's enough to share for Hagar's entire trailer
park.

On Feb 18, 10:10 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

> On Feb 18, 8:05 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in
> > messagenews:84g0k7t8iqk2b7qgge52udk7rrppaprk4t@4ax.com...
>
> > On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:53:30 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> > >Looks like real "Sasquatch" territory, Horry ... you should
> > >buy it. .. after all, you deserve to have a friends, since women
> > >don't seem to want to get very close to you ...
>
> > Your remote viewing helmet from Area-53, is faulty.
> > I had great *wizz* *ding* this morning with a lady friend.
>
> > Anyway, $950,000
> > ...http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-28...
>
> > SIR ARTIE !!!!!!!!!! 24/7 CB Radio U.F.O PR00F(tm) There for US !!!
>
> > Hagar's women -http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Which one is Hagar's sister Chlamydia?
> Far left.

Wow. Just wow. That's enough to share for Hagar's entire trailer
park.
Yeah, I don't know how Hags affords to feed her. It looks like his monthly
allotment of gubmint cheese would be gone in one sitting. From appearances,
he must be getting wholesale bags of expired Ding Dongs and Cheetos for the
whole bunch of them.