Research Discussion: Nero In The White House

Nero In The White House

By Mychal Massie,
an op-ed columnist , top-rated talk show host.
Happens to be Black.

Three significant historical events have been eclipsed
by Obama:

1) Jimmy Carter will no longer be looked upon as the
worst president in American history;

2) Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton will no longer be
recognized as the greatest liars in presidential history;

3) Clinton's stain on Monica's dress, and what that did
to White House in general and the office of the president
specifically, will forever pale in comparison to the stain
and stench of Obama.

I need not spend much time on the failure of Obama as
president. His tenure has been a failure on every
measurable level. So much so, in fact, that some of
the staunchest, most respected liberal Democrats and
Democratic supporters have not only openly criticized
him - some even more harshly than this essayist but
they have called for him to step down.

Richard Nixon's words "I am not a crook," punctuated
with his involvement in Watergate, and Bill Clinton's
finger-wagging as he told one of the most pathetic lies
in presidential history, in the aftermath of Obama, will
be viewed as mere prevarications.

Mr. Nixon and Clinton lied to save their backsides.
Although, I would argue there are no plausible
explanations for doing what they did, I could entertain
arguments pursuant to understanding their rationales for lying.

But in the case of Obama, he lies because he is a liar.
He doesn't only lie to cover his misdeeds - he lies to
get his way. He lies to belittle others and to make
himself look presentable at their expense. He lies
about his faith, his associations, his mother, his father
and his wife. He lies and bullies to keep his background
secret. His lying is congenital and compounded by
socio-psychological factors of his life.

Never in my life, inside or outside of politics, have I
witnessed such dishonesty in a political leader. He is
the most mendacious political figure I have ever
witnessed. Even by the low standards of his presidential
predecessors, his narcissistic, contumacious arrogance
is unequalled. Using Obama as the bar, Nero would have
to be elevated to sainthood.

As the stock markets were crashing, taking with them
the remaining life saving of untold tens of thousands,
Obama was hosting his own birthday celebration, which
was an event of epicurean splendidness.

The shamelessness of the event was that it was not a
state dinner to welcome foreign dignitaries, nor was it
to honor an American accomplishment - it was to honor
the Pharaoh, Barack Hussein Obama. The event's sole
purpose was for the Pharaoh to have his loyal subjects
swill wine, indulge in gluttony and behavior unfit to take
place on the property of taxpayers, as they suffer. It was
of a magnitude comparable to that of Tyco CEO Dennis
Kozlowski's $2 million birthday extravaganza for its
pure lack of respect for the people.

Permit me to digress momentarily. The U.S. Capitol and
the White House were built with the intent of bringing
awe and respect to America and her people.

They were also built with the intent of being the greatest
of equalizers. I can tell you, having personally been to
both, there is a moment of awe and humility associated
with being in the presence of the history of those
buildings. They are to be honored and inscribed into
our national psyche, not treated as a Saturday night
house party at Chicago's Cabrini-Green.

The people of America own that home Obama and
his wife continue to debase with their pan-ghetto
behavior. It is clear that Obama and family view
themselves as royalty, but they're not. They are
employees of "we the people," who are suffering
because of his failed policies. What message does
this behavior send to those who today are suffering
as never before?

What message does it send to all Americans who are
struggling? Has anyone stopped to think what the stock
market downturn forebodes for those 80 million
baby boomers who will be retiring in the next period of
years? Is there a snowball's chance in the Sahara that
every news program on the air would applaud this
behavior if it were George W. Bush? To that point, do you
remember the media thrashing Bush took for having a
barbecue at the White House?

Like Nero - who was only slightly less debaucherous
than Caligula - with wine on his lips Obama treated
"we the people" the way Caligula treated those over
whom he lorded.

Many in America wanted to be proud when the first
person of color was elected president, but instead, they
have been witness to a congenital liar, a woman who has
been ashamed of America her entire life, failed policies,
intimidation and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in
political leaders.

He and his wife view their life at our expense as an
entitlement - while America's people go homeless,
hungry and unemployed.

G=EMC^2
2012-02-16 19:17:16 EST
On Feb 16, 6:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> years? Is there a snowball's chance in the Sahara that
> every news program on the air would applaud this
> behavior if it were George W. Bush? To that point, do you
> remember the media thrashing Bush took for having a
> barbecue at the White House?
>
> Like Nero - who was only slightly less debaucherous
> than Caligula - with wine on his lips Obama treated
> "we the people" the way Caligula treated those over
> whom he lorded.
>
> Many in America wanted to be proud when the first
> person of color was elected president, but instead, they
> have been witness to a congenital liar, a woman who has
> been ashamed of America her entire life, failed policies,
> intimidation and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in
> political leaders.
>
> He and his wife view their life at our expense as an
> entitlement - while America's people go homeless,

Obama can't lose if blacks can get to the poles,and their vote
counted. That goes for Jews living in Florida and other states. Good
reason for getting GOPers out of office is to save children from being
raped,and killed. TreBert

4HEAD
2012-02-16 19:56:32 EST
On 2/16/12 5:29 PM, Hägar wrote:
> [...]
> years? Is there a snowball's chance in the Sahara that
> every news program on the air would applaud this
> behavior if it were George W. Bush? To that point, do you
> remember the media thrashing Bush took for having a
> barbecue at the White House?
>
> Like Nero - who was only slightly less debaucherous
> than Caligula - with wine on his lips Obama treated
> "we the people" the way Caligula treated those over
> whom he lorded.
>
> Many in America wanted to be proud when the first
> person of color was elected president, but instead, they
> have been witness to a congenital liar, a woman who has
> been ashamed of America her entire life, failed policies,
> intimidation and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in
> political leaders.
>
> He and his wife view their life at our expense as an
> entitlement - while America's people go homeless,

test

Jeff-Relf.Me
2012-02-17 00:27:33 EST

Obama doesn't smoke, he's not obese, he's a faithful husband and father,
two kids, he doesn't breed like a rabbit ( Rick Santorum,
a gay basher, has 8 kids )... relative to most people I know,
including myself, he's a saint.

On 2/16/2012 7:17 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

>> He and his wife view their life at our expense as an
>> entitlement - while America's people go homeless,
>> hungry and unemployed.
>
> Obama can't lose if blacks can get to the poles

Polls.

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 16, 6:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

< snip >

> entitlement - while America's people go homeless,
> hungry and unemployed.

Obama can't lose if blacks can get to the poles,and their vote
counted. That goes for Jews living in Florida and other states. Good
reason for getting GOPers out of office is to save children from being
raped,and killed. TreBert

**************************************
What is it with your obsession of raping and killing innocent little
children ??? Is that why you had to leave Floriduh and why
Sheriff Bob Hansell and his posse are after your sorry ass ???

"Jeff-Relf.Me" <x@x.Invalid> wrote in message

> Obama doesn't smoke, he's not obese, he's a faithful husband and father,
> two kids, he doesn't breed like a rabbit ( Rick Santorum,
> a gay basher, has 8 kids )... relative to most people I know,
> including myself, he's a saint.

Well, that would make you one complete idiot.
Since when is it against the law to have children ???
If they turned out like you, that would be a good reason
to limit reproduction ... in Obama's case, one wishes that
contraception could be made retro-active.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Jeff-Relf.Me" <x@x.Invalid> wrote in message

> Obama doesn't smoke, he's not obese, he's a faithful husband and father,
> two kids, he doesn't breed like a rabbit ( Rick Santorum,
> a gay basher, has 8 kids )... relative to most people I know,
> including myself, he's a saint.

Well, that would make you one complete idiot.
Since when is it against the law to have children ???
If they turned out like you, that would be a good reason
to limit reproduction ... in Obama's case, one wishes that
contraception could be made retro-active.
Hags, but for a broken rubber you wouldn't be posting all this crackershit.