Research Discussion: Dr. Sir Artie Whole-Kit-And-Kaboodle.

Dr. Sir Artie Whole-Kit-And-Kaboodle.

Dr. Sir Artie Whole-Kit-And-Kaboodle.

A PROOF Proven Gynecologist,
not enough experience,
but will have a look at it for you.

____________________

IF YOU HACK THIS...

http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I WIN 24 MILLIONS DOLLARS !!!

____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-16 11:43:23 EST
On Feb 16, 5:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Dr. Sir Artie Whole-Kit-And-Kaboodle.
>
> A PROOF Proven Gynecologist,
> not enough experience,
> but will have a look at it for you.
>
> ____________________
>
> IF YOU HACK THIS...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I WIN 24 MILLIONS DOLLARS !!!
>
> ____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Please leave these newsgroups now. You have been exposed as a truth-
terrorist AKA debunker. ALL MANKIND have no use for you and your
cult. Please crawl back to your cave.

Sir A

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:43:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 16, 5:36?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Dr. Sir Artie Whole-Kit-And-Kaboodle.
>>
>> A PROOF Proven Gynecologist,
>> not enough experience,
>> but will have a look at it for you.

>Please leave these newsgroups now. You have been exposed as a truth-
>terrorist AKA debunker. ALL MANKIND have no use for you and your
>cult. Please crawl back to your cave.

Sorry, that quote was from Rodney Rude...

http://www.rude.com.au

He looks exactly like the President of Iran.
But Rodney is nicer and funny.

Iran must put Rodney Rude
all over all government websites !!!

That's a Direct Order
Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. !!!

GOD Wills It !!!

_________________

:)

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-17 01:14:53 EST
On Feb 16, 3:04 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:43:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 16, 5:36?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Dr. Sir Artie Whole-Kit-And-Kaboodle.
>
> >> A PROOF Proven Gynecologist,
> >> not enough experience,
> >> but will have a look at it for you.
> >Please leave these newsgroups now.  You have been exposed as a truth-
> >terrorist AKA debunker.  ALL MANKIND have no use for you and your
> >cult.  Please crawl back to your cave.
>
> Sorry, that quote was from Rodney Rude...

Snip-a-dee-do-dah snip-a-dee-day my-oh-my what-a-wonderful-day-
without-debunkers

What part of shut the F up don't you understand?

Sir artio

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:14:53 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 16, 3:04?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:43:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>> >Please leave these newsgroups now. ?You have been exposed as a truth-
>> >terrorist AKA debunker. ?ALL MANKIND have no use for you and your
>> >cult. ?Please crawl back to your cave.
>>
>> Sorry, that quote was from Rodney Rude...
>
>Snip-a-dee-do-dah snip-a-dee-day my-oh-my what-a-wonderful-day-
>without-debunkers
>
>What part of shut the F up don't you understand?
>
>Sir artio

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to
fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence,
and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over
400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs,
ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information
secret.

http://disclosureproject.org

___________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to
> fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence,
> and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over
> 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
> testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs,
> ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information
> secret.

The disclosure project's 'witnesses' are people who once knew
someone who saw some lights in the sky acting funny.

Others are traitors who once worked on projects where they
swore an oath of secrecy and now feel like talking about them.

They should be put on trial and slapped in jail.

..Or meet with an unfortunate accident.