Research Discussion: Beer, The Root Of Society ...

Beer, The Root Of Society ...

Read it and weep, you teetotalers ....

http://news.yahoo.com/sip-ancestors-true-story-civilization-stumbling-debt-beer-170000067.html

What will they need most in the first Moon colony ???
Beer, of course. If you've ever seen pictures of the
first women to populate America's Western Frontier,
you'll understand why.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Read it and weep, you teetotalers ....

http://news.yahoo.com/sip-ancestors-true-story-civilization-stumbling-debt-beer-170000067.html

What will they need most in the first Moon colony ???
Beer, of course. If you've ever seen pictures of the
first women to populate America's Western Frontier,
you'll understand why.

*********************
Listen to you. The only TV star you would ever be confused with is Walter
Brennan. Or maybe Gabby Hayes. Or that movie icon Jabba the Hut.

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:10:33 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Read it...
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/sip-ancestors-true-story-civilization-stumbling-debt-beer-170000067.html
>
>Beer, of course.

As I have said before in Better Than Solid Gold
UseNet NewsGroups in Lovely Google Archives...

... I would hope that all future generations
do not take beer, bad drugs, smokes, etc.

However, in this moment in time
thanks to Great Beerified Grandmothers and Fathers
I am all powerful about the beer truth !!!

Beer helped me care and see the Real Truth !!!

Hagar is actually more important than Beer
because without Hagar, I would only have Beer
and Beer thoughts.

With Hagar and Beer and more Beer and more Hagar
and more Beer, I have had Trillions of Thoughts !!!

Bless You !!!

______________

P.S.
Love.

______________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Illegal_Alien
2012-02-16 10:59:33 EST
What time is it? Beer:30! I heard beer was the reason for the
invention of the wheel, and math was first used to keep track of their
beer ingredients.

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:59:33 -0800 (PST), Illegal_Alien
<*5@gmail.com> wrote:

>What time is it? Beer:30! I heard beer was the reason for the
>invention of the wheel, and math was first used to keep track of their
>beer ingredients.

Beer Time.
Bless You Dear Beer Agent.

____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

G=EMC^2
2012-02-16 19:09:54 EST
On Feb 16, 11:03 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:59:33 -0800 (PST), Illegal_Alien
>
> <jmad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >What time is it? Beer:30! I heard beer was the reason for the
> >invention of the wheel, and math was first used to keep track of their
> >beer ingredients.
>
> Beer Time.
> Bless You Dear Beer Agent.
>
> ____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Roman's lot one battle ,and the reason was they ran out of beer
TreBert

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:09:54 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 16, 11:03?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:59:33 -0800 (PST), Illegal_Alien
>>
>> <jmad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >What time is it? Beer:30! I heard beer was the reason for the
>> >invention of the wheel, and math was first used to keep track of their
>> >beer ingredients.
>>
>> Beer Time.
>> Bless You Dear Beer Agent.
>>
>> ____________________

>> ___
>
>Roman's lot one battle ,and the reason was they ran out of beer
>TreBert

I made homebrew beer often in 1992.

Cheaper than almost anything.

Made me the Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry I am Today.

Thanks to America !!!

(no joke)

I LOVE America and Australia and the World.

___________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Illegal_Alien
2012-02-17 15:25:08 EST
I brewed a few batches last year but have been too busy to do it
lately. I hope I get back to that hobby.

On 2/17/2012 3:25 PM, Illegal_Alien wrote:
> I brewed a few batches last year but have been too busy to do it
> lately. I hope I get back to that hobby.

Well, I guess it's good to have goals...

Xavier Onnasis
2012-02-17 20:26:20 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:jhmijj$545$1@hvac.motzarella.org:

> On 2/17/2012 3:25 PM, Illegal_Alien wrote:
>> I brewed a few batches last year but have been too busy to do it
>> lately. I hope I get back to that hobby.
>

> Well, I guess it's good to have goals...

oh sure...goals are good...but a couple of cold beers ready
to hand are sure as shit a whole lot better...

--

XO