Research Discussion: "On The Day I Discovered I Had A Hitler Inside Me".

"On The Day I Discovered I Had A Hitler Inside Me".

Mother Teresa's reply to the question of when she began her mission:
"On the day I discovered I had a Hitler inside me.''

Found on...

Art Bell Coast to Coast AM Radio
May 20, 1999, Kevin Ryerson - Intuitive.

____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:54:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

Kevin Ryerson...

A Tele-Reading is private session with Kevin Ryerson,
for one person, by phone... for 30 minutes... $275

http://www.kevinryerson.com/teleread.htm

Woo Woo, Gee Wizz,
in Aliens UFOs Proof UseNet NewsGroups
I have earned, since yesterday, $5823
then !!!

Saving The ...
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/1425-10.jpg

___________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 02:22:56 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> Mother Teresa's reply to the question of when she began her mission:
>> "On the day I discovered I had a Hitler inside me.''
>
>http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

Kitlers !

LOL

My new Kitten that stays at a friends house when I'm away,
doubled in size in three weeks!
Now that's extraterrestrial!

;)

That Kitten is in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319X0IoPT8c

________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 02:22:56 -0800, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/14/2012 2:54 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> Mother Teresa's reply to the question of when she began her mission:
>>> "On the day I discovered I had a Hitler inside me.''
>>
>> http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com
>

> Kitlers !
>
> LOL
>
> My new Kitten that stays at a friends house when I'm away,
> doubled in size in three weeks!
> Now that's extraterrestrial!
>
> ;)
>

> That Kitten is in this video...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319X0IoPT8c

I don't buy it. I think the cats have tricked you into making a great
big sandbox for them, that's what's going on here.

On 2/16/2012 5:06 AM, Larry Kroger wrote:

>> That Kitten is in this video...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319X0IoPT8c
>
> I don't buy it. I think the cats have tricked you into making a great
> big sandbox for them, that's what's going on here.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – A Californian man is due in court Friday, accused
of killing and eating cats.

Jason Louis Wilmert, 35, has pleaded not guilty to two charges --
cruelty to animals and using animals commonly kept as pets or companions
as food, KBAK-TV reported, citing court documents.

Wilmert was arrested Feb. 7 at his home in Oildale, Calif., 3.3 miles
(5.3km) north of Bakersfield in the Central Valley.

While it was not known what prompted the arrest, neighbors said they had
heard sounds of a shrieking cat in the area.

"I heard a cat cry," Joe Nuno said. "It was a weird cry, real loud."

Nuno said when he went outside to investigate, he saw Wilmert firing up
a burner.

"I smelled cooking. It smelled like some awful meat," he said.

Nuno added that a deputy later told him that Wilmert had been skinning
cats alive and eating them.

"The cop said, 'Well, you know what, there's some strange things in that
house. And, yeah, he's eating animals,'" Nuno said.

Supervising Deputy District Attorney Michael Yraceburn would not comment
on the case, but he confirmed to The Bakersfield Californian that "the
individual is being prosecuted for using cats as a food source."

Yraceburn added that there were no reports of missing pets.

Wilmert -- who also faces charges from a prior case -- was in custody,
with bail set at $22,500. It was not known if the earlier charges,
including resisting arrest, littering and "unauthorized nonagricultural
burning," were related to animals.

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 02:06:24 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 2/15/2012 8:18 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 02:22:56 -0800, Larry Kroger<anon@nowhere.net>
>> wrote:

>>> http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com
>>

>> Kitlers !
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> My new Kitten that stays at a friends house when I'm away,
>> doubled in size in three weeks!
>> Now that's extraterrestrial!
>>
>> ;)
>>

>> That Kitten is in this video...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319X0IoPT8c
>
>I don't buy it. I think the cats have tricked you into making a great
>big sandbox for them, that's what's going on here.

Hey, funny you say that,
I was telling my friend
I must get a bigger poo tray for the growing kitten.

Indeed you are powerful.