Research Discussion: UFO Sightings Reveal More Strange Metal Boxes Along Coastal Beaches.

UFO Sightings Reveal More Strange Metal Boxes Along Coastal Beaches.

"UFO Sightings reveal more Strange Metal Boxes along coastal
beaches.".

It's obviously nothing important,
or the crashed UFO retrieval teams
would have been there within hours.

http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sightings-reveal-more-strange-metal-boxes-along-coastal-beaches

In my UFO chat room, I said
"Gee if I was abducted by some Aleun species
I would ask for some gold, so that I could
buy a bit of dirt on planet Earth"...

MAYBE THE BOXES ARE FULL OF GOLD
SO I CAN BUY A BIT OF DIRT ON EARTH !!!

Lot 3, Port Willunga, Offers over $950,000.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-port+willunga-200033346

$950,000. We Get One Tree, and just enough space
for the Sir Arthur CB Radio Proof PROOF U.F.O Evidence 24/7 SHOW !!!

______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> In my UFO chat room, I said
> "Gee if I was abducted by some Aleun species
> I would ask for some gold, so that I could
> buy a bit of dirt on planet Earth"...

Send those chat room people over here to alt.astronomy.

Tell them they will be treated with all due respect.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-14 12:22:37 EST
On Feb 13, 10:53 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "UFO Sightings reveal more Strange Metal Boxes along coastal
> beaches.".
>
> It's obviously nothing important,
> or the crashed UFO retrieval teams
> would have been there within hours.
>
> http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sightings-reveal-more-strange-metal-bo...
>
> In my UFO chat room, I said
> "Gee if I was abducted by some Aleun species
> I would ask for some gold, so that I could
> buy a bit of dirt on planet Earth"...
>
> MAYBE THE BOXES ARE FULL OF GOLD
> SO I CAN BUY A BIT OF DIRT ON EARTH !!!
>
> Lot 3, Port Willunga, Offers over $950,000.
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-port+willun...
>
> $950,000. We Get One Tree, and just enough space
> for the Sir Arthur CB Radio Proof PROOF U.F.O Evidence 24/7 SHOW !!!
>
> ______________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

These are the debunkers "Black Boxes." The reason they can not be
moved by man or machine is because there is nothing there, just like
debunkers. The only solution again is the "Final Solution" > destroy
ALL debunkers and their so-called Black Boxes. The world will be safe
once again from the truth-terrorists. Lets ROLL!! :)

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:51:35 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/14/2012 1:53 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> In my UFO chat room, I said
>> "Gee if I was abducted by some Aleun species
>> I would ask for some gold, so that I could
>> buy a bit of dirt on planet Earth"...
>

>Send those chat room people over here to alt.astronomy.

A few seconds ago we got this from our Russian member...

"vasiamsc1: in school i was best of sexy man"

>Tell them they will be treated with all due respect.

10 - 4
A Ten Hut

_________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:22:37 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 13, 10:53?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> "UFO Sightings reveal more Strange Metal Boxes along coastal
>> beaches.".
>>
>> It's obviously nothing important,
>> or the crashed UFO retrieval teams
>> would have been there within hours.
>>
>> http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sightings-reveal-more-strange-metal-boxes-along-coastal-beaches
>>
>> In my UFO chat room, I said
>> "Gee if I was abducted by some Aleun species
>> I would ask for some gold, so that I could
>> buy a bit of dirt on planet Earth"...
>>
>> MAYBE THE BOXES ARE FULL OF GOLD
>> SO I CAN BUY A BIT OF DIRT ON EARTH !!!
>>
>> Lot 3, Port Willunga, Offers over $950,000.
>>
>> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-port+willunga-200033346
>>
>> $950,000. We Get One Tree, and just enough space
>> for the Sir Arthur CB Radio Proof PROOF U.F.O Evidence 24/7 SHOW !!!
>>
>> ______________________________________

>These are the debunkers "Black Boxes." The reason they can not be
>moved by man or machine is because there is nothing there, just like
>debunkers. The only solution again is the "Final Solution" > destroy
>ALL debunkers and their so-called Black Boxes. The world will be safe
>once again from the truth-terrorists. Lets ROLL!! :)

I don't think they are "Black" boxes,
they seem to be no color known to Planet Earth !
And everytime someone trys to destroy the boxes
the boxes matter transport to safer and safer locations on Earth
with each destruction attempt!

OMG !!!
Soon they will end up in the safest place known on Planet Earth,
Aliens UFO UseNet NewsGroups!!!
My Home!!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> Send those chat room people over here to alt.astronomy.
>
> A few seconds ago we got this from our Russian member...
>
> "vasiamsc1: in school i was best of sexy man"

We absolutely NEED him over here.