Research Discussion: I've Been Listening To ART BELL Since Day One, And I Have Been Through Everything All Your Guests Have Been Through !!!

I've Been Listening To ART BELL Since Day One, And I Have Been Through Everything All Your Guests Have Been Through !!!

I man just said this on ART BELL Radio ...

"I've Been Listening To You ART BELL Since Day One, and I Have Been
Through Everything All Your Guests Have Been Through !!!"

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i.e...
While falling in a plane, remoted viewing, talking to Jesus and
Bigfoot, watching a UFO, with a ghost, and MIB, dreaming, chatting on
HAM Radios, being abducted, seeing the moon, pulling implants, taking
health pills, with extraterrestrials, calling the everyday caller
line, being paralyzed, reading MJ12 documents, solving a murder, being
a spy, predicting the future, getting donations, time traveling,
quantum thinking, creating a hoax, seeing a paranormal vision, working
at Area51, with a skeptic, on biocommunication waves, with Mars
hurricanes, I felt possessed, theoretical, psychedelic, and
biblical!!!

______________________________________

From ... "May 30, 2003 Time Travelin' with Art"

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger

> I man just said this on ART BELL Radio ...
>
> "I've Been Listening To You ART BELL Since Day One, and I Have Been
> Through Everything All Your Guests Have Been Through !!!"
>

> LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> PMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> i.e...
> While falling in a plane, remoted viewing, talking to Jesus and
> Bigfoot, watching a UFO, with a ghost, and MIB, dreaming, chatting on
> HAM Radios, being abducted, seeing the moon, pulling implants, taking
> health pills, with extraterrestrials, calling the everyday caller
> line, being paralyzed, reading MJ12 documents, solving a murder, being
> a spy, predicting the future, getting donations, time traveling,
> quantum thinking, creating a hoax, seeing a paranormal vision, working
> at Area51, with a skeptic, on biocommunication waves, with Mars
> hurricanes, I felt possessed, theoretical, psychedelic, and
> biblical!!!

Don't forget Whitley Strieber's encounter involving a probe and a "happy
ending".

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 23:51:49 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> I man just said this on ART BELL Radio ...
>>
>> "I've Been Listening To You ART BELL Since Day One, and I Have Been
>> Through Everything All Your Guests Have Been Through !!!"
>>

>> LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> PMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

>> i.e...
>> While falling in a plane, remoted viewing, talking to Jesus and
>> Bigfoot, watching a UFO, with a ghost, and MIB, dreaming, chatting on
>> HAM Radios, being abducted, seeing the moon, pulling implants, taking
>> health pills, with extraterrestrials, calling the everyday caller
>> line, being paralyzed, reading MJ12 documents, solving a murder, being
>> a spy, predicting the future, getting donations, time traveling,
>> quantum thinking, creating a hoax, seeing a paranormal vision, working
>> at Area51, with a skeptic, on biocommunication waves, with Mars
>> hurricanes, I felt possessed, theoretical, psychedelic, and
>> biblical!!!
>
>Don't forget Whitley Strieber's encounter involving a probe and a "happy
>ending".

LOL ....... Whitley Strieber the other day said he used to
walk out of the house, walk through his forest,
walk down a dark hill, into a black cave, and meditate,
and then something would tap him on the shoulder from behind,
but Whitley would never turn around to see what it was.

He's a classic guest, aye.

As for hosts, I really like listening to George Knapp.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> Don't forget Whitley Strieber's encounter involving a probe and a "happy
>> ending".
>
> LOL ....... Whitley Strieber the other day said he used to
> walk out of the house, walk through his forest,
> walk down a dark hill, into a black cave, and meditate,
> and then something would tap him from behind,but Whitley
> would never turn around to see what it was.

Someone tapped him from behind?

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 05:48:02 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/13/2012 5:42 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> Don't forget Whitley Strieber's encounter involving a probe and a "happy
>>> ending".
>>
>> LOL ....... Whitley Strieber the other day said he used to
>> walk out of the house, walk through his forest,
>> walk down a dark hill, into a black cave, and meditate,
>> and then something would tap him from behind,but Whitley
>> would never turn around to see what it was.
>

>Someone tapped him from behind?

Maybe not Someone, but Something, or other !

A couple of...

http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg

__________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:21:13 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>>> LOL ....... Whitley Strieber the other day said he used to
>>> walk out of the house, walk through his forest,
>>> walk down a dark hill, into a black cave, and meditate,
>>> and then something would tap him from behind,but Whitley
>>> would never turn around to see what it was.
>>

>>Someone tapped him from behind?
>
>Maybe not Someone, but Something, or other !
>

>A couple of...
>
>http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg

Foot to Bum Boot Bunnies for Bigfoots !!!

http://www.globaltextiles.com/html/images/upload/tradeleads/554/553869.jpg

For seeing too many Acid Trips...

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/abduction.jpeg

I will be Chief Colonel Commander UFO Debunker
for a Scrap of Dirt on Planet Earth !!!

$950,000 ... 5185 Billy Goat Hill Road, Lobethal ...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-lobethal-2879931

$950,000

Hagar !!! "Billy Goat Hill Road" LOL :)