Research Discussion: And Then, From Out Of Nowhere ...

And Then, From Out Of Nowhere ...

this clip pops up, which should send tingles up Chris Mathews legs ...

http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-215806177.html

Cains Exes ?? Gingrich's Exes ...

Why doesn't the coward Media investigate this ...after all,
what's good for the Goose ....

Bast
2012-02-11 19:26:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> this clip pops up, which should send tingles up Chris Mathews legs ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-215806177.html
>
> Cains Exes ?? Gingrich's Exes ...
>
> Why doesn't the coward Media investigate this ...after all,
> what's good for the Goose ....

Same F-ing reason they don't investigate WWF wrassling matches, and

......the official 9/11 fairytale

......Obama's birth certificate

......Nasa claiming men on the moon in the 1970's but that they can't do it
again 50 years later, because they don't have the technology yet

......That Lady Gaga is called and artist, and sells any records at all.

The people making money off all those scams, own the MEDIA

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> this clip pops up, which should send tingles up Chris Mathews legs ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-215806177.html
>>
>> Cains Exes ?? Gingrich's Exes ...
>>
>> Why doesn't the coward Media investigate this ...after all,
>> what's good for the Goose ....
>

> Same F-ing reason they don't investigate WWF wrassling matches, and
>
> ......the official 9/11 fairytale
>
> ......Obama's birth certificate
>
> ......Nasa claiming men on the moon in the 1970's but that they can't do
> it again 50 years later, because they don't have the technology yet
>
> ......That Lady Gaga is called and artist, and sells any records at all.
>
> The people making money off all those scams, own the MEDIA

Wow ... all this anger from a rug-munching munchkin ???
Who knew the Bummer liked his tube steak chewed ...
He certainly looks and acts like a Fairy ...

Bast
2012-02-12 03:30:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> this clip pops up, which should send tingles up Chris Mathews legs ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-215806177.html
>>>
>>> Cains Exes ?? Gingrich's Exes ...
>>>
>>> Why doesn't the coward Media investigate this ...after all,
>>> what's good for the Goose ....
>>

>> Same F-ing reason they don't investigate WWF wrassling matches, and
>>
>> ......the official 9/11 fairytale
>>
>> ......Obama's birth certificate
>>
>> ......Nasa claiming men on the moon in the 1970's but that they can't
>> do it again 50 years later, because they don't have the technology yet
>>
>> ......That Lady Gaga is called and artist, and sells any records at
>> all. The people making money off all those scams, own the MEDIA
>>

> Wow ... all this anger from a rug-munching munchkin ???
> Who knew the Bummer liked his tube steak chewed ...
> He certainly looks and acts like a Fairy ...

This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
remember to breathe without help.
You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
certificate is almost positively a fraud.

A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join the
Republican party now ?

It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer on,...and go
off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your aimless
arguments.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Same F-ing reason they don't investigate WWF wrassling matches, and
>>>
>>> ......the official 9/11 fairytale
>>>
>>> ......Obama's birth certificate
>>>
>>> ......Nasa claiming men on the moon in the 1970's but that they can't
>>> do it again 50 years later, because they don't have the technology yet
>>>
>>> ......That Lady Gaga is called and artist, and sells any records at
>>> all. The people making money off all those scams, own the MEDIA
>>>

>> Wow ... all this anger from a rug-munching munchkin ???
>> Who knew the Bummer liked his tube steak chewed ...
>> He certainly looks and acts like a Fairy ...
>

> This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
> remember to breathe without help.
> You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
> certificate is almost positively a fraud.

*** He is not American born. I have voiced that opinion many times.
You're just not listening ... typical female, though.

> A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join the
> Republican party now ?

*** The GOP will kick major ass, come November. I don't know if
will get better, but it is a welcome alternative to a bunch of clueless
numbnutzes.

> It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer on,...and go
> off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your aimless
> arguments.

*** Such as ??? as if Nancy, Harry, Henry, Barbara, Janet, Eric and
the reigning Negroid aren't compelling arguments in favor of birth control.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Hägar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Same F-ing reason they don't investigate WWF wrassling matches, and
>>>
>>> ......the official 9/11 fairytale
>>>
>>> ......Obama's birth certificate
>>>
>>> ......Nasa claiming men on the moon in the 1970's but that they can't
>>> do it again 50 years later, because they don't have the technology yet
>>>
>>> ......That Lady Gaga is called and artist, and sells any records at
>>> all. The people making money off all those scams, own the MEDIA
>>>

>> Wow ... all this anger from a rug-munching munchkin ???
>> Who knew the Bummer liked his tube steak chewed ...
>> He certainly looks and acts like a Fairy ...
>

> This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
> remember to breathe without help.
> You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
> certificate is almost positively a fraud.

*** He is not American born. I have voiced that opinion many times.
You're just not listening ... typical female, though.

> A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join the
> Republican party now ?

*** The GOP will kick major ass, come November. I don't know if
will get better, but it is a welcome alternative to a bunch of clueless
numbnutzes.

> It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer on,...and go
> off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your aimless
> arguments.

*** Such as ??? as if Nancy, Harry, Henry, Barbara, Janet, Eric and
the reigning Negroid aren't compelling arguments in favor of birth control.

*****************
Hagar won't go bungee jumping because it was a broken rubber that got him
here and he doesn't want to leave the planet for the same reason.

Vtcapo
2012-02-12 17:58:58 EST
On Feb 12, 5:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Wow ... all this anger from a rug-munching munchkin ???
> >> Who knew the Bummer liked his tube steak chewed ...
> >> He certainly looks and acts like a Fairy ...
>
> > This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
> > remember to breathe without help.
> > You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
> > certificate is almost positively a fraud.
>
> *** He is not American born.  I have voiced that opinion many times.
> You're just not listening ... typical female, though.
>
> > A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join the
> > Republican party now ?
>
> *** The GOP will kick major ass, come November.  I don't know if
> will get better, but it is a welcome alternative to a bunch of clueless
> numbnutzes.
>
> > It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer on,...and go
> > off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your aimless
> > arguments.
>
> *** Such as ??? as if Nancy, Harry, Henry, Barbara, Janet, Eric and
> the reigning Negroid aren't compelling arguments in favor of birth control.
>
> *****************
> Hagar won't go bungee jumping because it was a broken rubber that got him
> here and he doesn't want to leave the planet for the same reason.

Now that's fucking
funny! ....Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah.......

RT

On Feb 12, 5:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > H\ufffdgar wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Wow ... all this anger from a rug-munching munchkin ???
> >> Who knew the Bummer liked his tube steak chewed ...
> >> He certainly looks and acts like a Fairy ...
>
> > This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
> > remember to breathe without help.
> > You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
> > certificate is almost positively a fraud.
>
> *** He is not American born. I have voiced that opinion many times.
> You're just not listening ... typical female, though.
>
> > A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join
> > the
> > Republican party now ?
>
> *** The GOP will kick major ass, come November. I don't know if
> will get better, but it is a welcome alternative to a bunch of clueless
> numbnutzes.
>
> > It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer on,...and
> > go
> > off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your aimless
> > arguments.
>
> *** Such as ??? as if Nancy, Harry, Henry, Barbara, Janet, Eric and
> the reigning Negroid aren't compelling arguments in favor of birth
> control.
>
> *****************
> Hagar won't go bungee jumping because it was a broken rubber that got him
> here and he doesn't want to leave the planet for the same reason.

Now that's fucking
funny! ....Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah.......

RT

Even though bungee jumping and broken rubbers have absolutely nothing to
do with the topic of conversation, it just amuses me that half-wits like
yourself
and the Trollster think this tired of rip-off of a so-so joke is funny.
Don't give up your day job ... if you can call waiting for the food stamps
and the welfare check a day job ...

Vtcapo
2012-02-12 20:08:57 EST
On Feb 12, 7:21 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 12, 5:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > > This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
> > > remember to breathe without help.
> > > You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
> > > certificate is almost positively a fraud.
>
> > *** He is not American born. I have voiced that opinion many times.
> > You're just not listening ... typical female, though.
>
> > > A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join
> > > the
> > > Republican party now ?
>
> > *** The GOP will kick major ass, come November. I don't know if
> > will get better, but it is a welcome alternative to a bunch of clueless
> > numbnutzes.
>
> > > It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer on,...and
> > > go
> > > off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your aimless
> > > arguments.
>
> > *** Such as ??? as if Nancy, Harry, Henry, Barbara, Janet, Eric and
> > the reigning Negroid aren't compelling arguments in favor of birth
> > control.
>
> > *****************
> > Hagar won't go bungee jumping because it was a broken rubber that got him
> > here and he doesn't want to leave the planet for the same reason.
>
> Now that's fucking
> funny! ....Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah.......
>
> RT
>
>         *******************************************
> Even though bungee jumping and broken rubbers have absolutely nothing to
> do with the topic of conversation, it just amuses me that half-wits like
> yourself
> and the Trollster think this tired of rip-off of a so-so joke is funny.
> Don't give up your day job ... if you can call waiting for the food stamps
> and the welfare check a day job ...

That's the first time I heard it. However, I must commend you.

> Don't give up your day job ... if you can call waiting for the food stamps
> and the welfare check a day job ...

Almost as funny but no cigar.....

RT

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Feb 12, 7:21 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 12, 5:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > > This is exactly why I still wonder how you can be so stupid, and still
> > > remember to breathe without help.
> > > You would rather insult me, and completely forgot that Obama's birth
> > > certificate is almost positively a fraud.
>
> > *** He is not American born. I have voiced that opinion many times.
> > You're just not listening ... typical female, though.
>
> > > A.D.D. is a terrible thing,....But is it required before you can join
> > > the
> > > Republican party now ?
>
> > *** The GOP will kick major ass, come November. I don't know if
> > will get better, but it is a welcome alternative to a bunch of clueless
> > numbnutzes.
>
> > > It makes you people miss perfectly good points you can hammer
> > > on,...and
> > > go
> > > off on tangents where you have to make up things to support your
> > > aimless
> > > arguments.
>
> > *** Such as ??? as if Nancy, Harry, Henry, Barbara, Janet, Eric and
> > the reigning Negroid aren't compelling arguments in favor of birth
> > control.
>
> > *****************
> > Hagar won't go bungee jumping because it was a broken rubber that got
> > him
> > here and he doesn't want to leave the planet for the same reason.
>
> Now that's fucking
> funny! ....Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah.......
>
> RT

> Even though bungee jumping and broken rubbers have absolutely nothing to
> do with the topic of conversation, it just amuses me that half-wits like
> yourself
> and the Trollster think this tired of rip-off of a so-so joke is funny.
> Don't give up your day job ... if you can call waiting for the food stamps
> and the welfare check a day job ...

That's the first time I heard it. However, I must commend you.

> Don't give up your day job ... if you can call waiting for the food stamps
> and the welfare check a day job ...

Almost as funny but no cigar.....

RT

Have you seen Hagar's latest post on Craig's List?

Premature ejaculator seeks young, attractive woman for fling. Must have
large breasts, big lips, a nice backside and....OH GOD...never mind.