Research Discussion: And The Chinks Beat Us Again ...

And The Chinks Beat Us Again ...

What happened to our superiority in all things Space ???
we ran out of duct tape, coat hangers and chewing gum.
Our Government freely gave away all our technical know-
how to the enemy and drastically slashed the NASA budget,
to the point where we can't even send a man into orbit any
more, lest we want to pay the Russians, or the Chinese
to do it. We have become the paupers of the Space Age,
while still pretending to be the King.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-215806177.html

Nice going Obama. Food stamps and welfare may get you
another 4 years to complete the destruction of America, but
we'll never dig ourselves out of the subsequent hole of
debt to the holders of our, by then worthless, currency, the
once mighty Dollar.

On Feb 11, 10:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What happened to our superiority in all things Space ???
> we ran out of duct tape, coat hangers and chewing gum.
> Our Government freely gave away all our technical know-
> how to the enemy and drastically slashed the NASA budget,
> to the point where we can't even send a man into orbit any
> more, lest we want to pay the Russians, or the Chinese
> to do it. We have become the paupers of the Space Age,
> while still pretending to be the King.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-2...
>
> Nice going Obama.  Food stamps and welfare may get you
> another 4 years to complete the destruction of America, but
> we'll never dig ourselves out of the subsequent hole of
> debt to the holders of our, by then worthless, currency, the
> once mighty Dollar.

What's stopping you from creating and running a better (for profit)
space agency?

After all, there has got to be a way of turning all that cheese into
rocket fuel, instead of just personal methane.

Obviously you're against everything proposed by William Mook. So,
what's your better solution that's other than 100% public funded?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 11, 10:21 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What happened to our superiority in all things Space ???
> we ran out of duct tape, coat hangers and chewing gum.
> Our Government freely gave away all our technical know-
> how to the enemy and drastically slashed the NASA budget,
> to the point where we can't even send a man into orbit any
> more, lest we want to pay the Russians, or the Chinese
> to do it. We have become the paupers of the Space Age,
> while still pretending to be the King.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-2...
>
> Nice going Obama. Food stamps and welfare may get you
> another 4 years to complete the destruction of America, but
> we'll never dig ourselves out of the subsequent hole of
> debt to the holders of our, by then worthless, currency, the
> once mighty Dollar.

What's stopping you from creating and running a better (for profit)
space agency?

After all, there has got to be a way of turning all that cheese into
rocket fuel, instead of just personal methane.

Obviously you're against everything proposed by William Mook. So,
what's your better solution that's other than 100% public funded?

******************************
And who, again, is this William Mook ????? One of your
Venus exploration buddies, no doubt, so I don't really
have to answer your idiotic question, do I ...

On Feb 11, 11:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 11, 10:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > What happened to our superiority in all things Space ???
> > we ran out of duct tape, coat hangers and chewing gum.
> > Our Government freely gave away all our technical know-
> > how to the enemy and drastically slashed the NASA budget,
> > to the point where we can't even send a man into orbit any
> > more, lest we want to pay the Russians, or the Chinese
> > to do it. We have become the paupers of the Space Age,
> > while still pretending to be the King.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/china-unveils-best-moon-map-yet-lunar-orbiter-2...
>
> > Nice going Obama. Food stamps and welfare may get you
> > another 4 years to complete the destruction of America, but
> > we'll never dig ourselves out of the subsequent hole of
> > debt to the holders of our, by then worthless, currency, the
> > once mighty Dollar.
>
> What's stopping you from creating and running a better (for profit)
> space agency?
>
> After all, there has got to be a way of turning all that cheese into
> rocket fuel, instead of just personal methane.
>
> Obviously you're against everything proposed by William Mook.  So,
> what's your better solution that's other than 100% public funded?
>
>         ******************************
> And who, again, is this William Mook ????? One of your
> Venus exploration buddies, no doubt, so I don't really
> have to answer your idiotic question, do I ...

Funny FUD-master stick, and avoidance you got going there.

On 2/11/2012 2:00 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Obviously you're against everything proposed by William Mook. So,
> what's your better solution that's other than 100% public funded?

Guth, you've got such a hard on for Mook that you should see
a doctor...Because it's definitely lasted more than 4 hours.

G=EMC^2
2012-02-11 21:14:02 EST
On Feb 11, 4:00 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/11/2012 2:00 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

> > Obviously you're against everything proposed by William Mook.  So,
> > what's your better solution that's other than 100% public funded?
>
> Guth, you've got such a hard on for Mook that you should see
> a doctor...Because it's definitely lasted more than 4 hours.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Mafia + GOPers bleed our space program. They will put the blame on
Obama. O ya TreBerty