Research Discussion: Cold Fusion ... Is It Real ???

Cold Fusion ... Is It Real ???

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
claims it is the real McCoy.

http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-161605564.html

I suppose we all could wait and see if Obama wants to invest in it,
sort of like Solyndra; after all, he seems to be attracted to total Losers

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:14:06 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
>claims it is the real McCoy.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-161605564.html

The E-Cat will be on the market soon, and "the skeptics will be free
to buy them and make all the tests they want."

Yeah, and then Albania will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Albania will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Belgium will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Bolivia will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Croatia will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Egypt will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And India will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Malta will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Indonesia will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Norway will be able to build their own AREA-51.
And Vietnam will be able to build their own AREA-51.

All more worrisome than barbarians !!!

http://ajofknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/beer_barbarian.jpg

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2012-02-11 19:38:35 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:14:06 -0800, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
>> claims it is the real McCoy.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-161605564.html
>

> The E-Cat will be on the market soon, and "the skeptics will be free
> to buy them and make all the tests they want."
>
> Yeah, and then Albania will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Albania will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Belgium will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Bolivia will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Croatia will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Egypt will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And India will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Malta will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Indonesia will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Norway will be able to build their own AREA-51.
> And Vietnam will be able to build their own AREA-51.
>
> All more worrisome than barbarians !!!
>
> http://ajofknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/beer_barbarian.jpg

I'm more worried about New Zealand and Australia getting their hands on that
technology.
Mutant 50 foot nuclear powered Kangaroos, Koala's, and Kiwi's, scare the
beegesus out of me.

Don't laugh, they are already built,...they just need the power source.

http://delsjourney.com/images/news/news_01-12-24/1-9716_Giant_Kiwi.jpg

Larry Kroger
2012-02-11 21:00:23 EST
On 2/11/2012 10:14 AM, Hägar wrote:
> The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
> claims it is the real McCoy.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-161605564.html
>
> I suppose we all could wait and see if Obama wants to invest in it,
> sort of like Solyndra; after all, he seems to be attracted to total Losers

I'm recalling how some scammer promoted a technology to double the
throughput of an ordinary PC CPU. He could demonstrate benchmarks to
back up his claim, and people got excited for a while. I believe, for
example, that John Dvorak took the thing seriously enough to travel to
Taiwan to observe, and he came back impressed. Then someone figured it
out, and the trick was amazingly simple. The guy was just tweaking the
PC clock of elapsed time to run slower, such that the benchmarks
reported the computational power of two minutes but thought it had been
accomplished in one minute.

With this cold fusion guy, the speculation is that the power lines
aren't as labeled, so the power being fed into the device isn't as
reported. It should be easy enough to monitor that angle, if they decide
to focus on it.

It sure would be good if cold fusion could become a reality. It might be
possible in some vague theoretical way, but the bright boys haven't yet
figured out how to make it practical, as far as I know. I don't think
I'm ready to invest in this project.

G=EMC^2
2012-02-12 09:57:06 EST
On Feb 11, 9:00 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 2/11/2012 10:14 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
> > claims it is the real McCoy.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-...
>
> > I suppose we all could wait and see if Obama wants to invest in it,
> > sort of like Solyndra; after all, he seems to be attracted to total Losers
>
> I'm recalling how some scammer promoted a technology to double the
> throughput of an ordinary PC CPU. He could demonstrate benchmarks to
> back up his claim, and people got excited for a while. I believe, for
> example, that John Dvorak took the thing seriously enough to travel to
> Taiwan to observe, and he came back impressed. Then someone figured it
> out, and the trick was amazingly simple. The guy was just tweaking the
> PC clock of elapsed time to run slower, such that the benchmarks
> reported the computational power of two minutes but thought it had been
> accomplished in one minute.
>
> With this cold fusion guy, the speculation is that the power lines
> aren't as labeled, so the power being fed into the device isn't as
> reported. It should be easy enough to monitor that angle, if they decide
> to focus on it.
>
> It sure would be good if cold fusion could become a reality. It might be
> possible in some vague theoretical way, but the bright boys haven't yet
> figured out how to make it practical, as far as I know. I don't think
> I'm ready to invest in this project.

Cold fusion was done at the U of Utah so GOPers could get government
grant bucks to steal. GOPer Mafia got cold cash for cold fusion. Best
to keep in mind money is a form of energy. GOP Mafia has reached a
point where stealing from the poor and middle class is not needed
anymore. They go right to the treasury. Bush was proof of that. TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 11, 9:00 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 2/11/2012 10:14 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
> > claims it is the real McCoy.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-...
>
> > I suppose we all could wait and see if Obama wants to invest in it,
> > sort of like Solyndra; after all, he seems to be attracted to total
> > Losers
>
> I'm recalling how some scammer promoted a technology to double the
> throughput of an ordinary PC CPU. He could demonstrate benchmarks to
> back up his claim, and people got excited for a while. I believe, for
> example, that John Dvorak took the thing seriously enough to travel to
> Taiwan to observe, and he came back impressed. Then someone figured it
> out, and the trick was amazingly simple. The guy was just tweaking the
> PC clock of elapsed time to run slower, such that the benchmarks
> reported the computational power of two minutes but thought it had been
> accomplished in one minute.
>
> With this cold fusion guy, the speculation is that the power lines
> aren't as labeled, so the power being fed into the device isn't as
> reported. It should be easy enough to monitor that angle, if they decide
> to focus on it.
>
> It sure would be good if cold fusion could become a reality. It might be
> possible in some vague theoretical way, but the bright boys haven't yet
> figured out how to make it practical, as far as I know. I don't think
> I'm ready to invest in this project.

Cold fusion was done at the U of Utah so GOPers could get government
grant bucks to steal. GOPer Mafia got cold cash for cold fusion. Best
to keep in mind money is a form of energy. GOP Mafia has reached a
point where stealing from the poor and middle class is not needed
anymore. They go right to the treasury. Bush was proof of that. TreBert

*** Looks as if the Mass sea air is rotting what little is left of your
feeble brain, Beert. You never had a pot to piss is, nor a window to
toss it out of and you are convinced that you are Nobel material.
You are a whining, cry-baby loser.

On Feb 12, 6:57 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 9:00 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 2/11/2012 10:14 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> > > The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
> > > claims it is the real McCoy.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-...
>
> > > I suppose we all could wait and see if Obama wants to invest in it,
> > > sort of like Solyndra; after all, he seems to be attracted to total Losers
>
> > I'm recalling how some scammer promoted a technology to double the
> > throughput of an ordinary PC CPU. He could demonstrate benchmarks to
> > back up his claim, and people got excited for a while. I believe, for
> > example, that John Dvorak took the thing seriously enough to travel to
> > Taiwan to observe, and he came back impressed. Then someone figured it
> > out, and the trick was amazingly simple. The guy was just tweaking the
> > PC clock of elapsed time to run slower, such that the benchmarks
> > reported the computational power of two minutes but thought it had been
> > accomplished in one minute.
>
> > With this cold fusion guy, the speculation is that the power lines
> > aren't as labeled, so the power being fed into the device isn't as
> > reported. It should be easy enough to monitor that angle, if they decide
> > to focus on it.
>
> > It sure would be good if cold fusion could become a reality. It might be
> > possible in some vague theoretical way, but the bright boys haven't yet
> > figured out how to make it practical, as far as I know. I don't think
> > I'm ready to invest in this project.
>
> Cold fusion was done at the U of Utah so GOPers could get  government
> grant bucks to steal. GOPer Mafia got cold cash for cold fusion.  Best
> to keep in mind money is a form of energy. GOP Mafia has reached a
> point where stealing from the poor and middle class is not needed
> anymore. They go right to the treasury. Bush was proof of that. TreBert

William Mook posted fusion alternatives worth looking at, but as per
usual you and others could care less.

I'm not saying that any Mokenergy version of fusion was that of any
perfectly done deal, but at least it seemed worthy enough to seriously
consider as offering another advancement in the right direction.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 12, 6:57 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 9:00 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 2/11/2012 10:14 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > > The inventor of the E-Cat (Cold Fusion) machine, Andrea Rossi,
> > > claims it is the real McCoy.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/e-cat-cold-fusion-machine-claims-fraud-heating-...
>
> > > I suppose we all could wait and see if Obama wants to invest in it,
> > > sort of like Solyndra; after all, he seems to be attracted to total
> > > Losers
>
> > I'm recalling how some scammer promoted a technology to double the
> > throughput of an ordinary PC CPU. He could demonstrate benchmarks to
> > back up his claim, and people got excited for a while. I believe, for
> > example, that John Dvorak took the thing seriously enough to travel to
> > Taiwan to observe, and he came back impressed. Then someone figured it
> > out, and the trick was amazingly simple. The guy was just tweaking the
> > PC clock of elapsed time to run slower, such that the benchmarks
> > reported the computational power of two minutes but thought it had been
> > accomplished in one minute.
>
> > With this cold fusion guy, the speculation is that the power lines
> > aren't as labeled, so the power being fed into the device isn't as
> > reported. It should be easy enough to monitor that angle, if they decide
> > to focus on it.
>
> > It sure would be good if cold fusion could become a reality. It might be
> > possible in some vague theoretical way, but the bright boys haven't yet
> > figured out how to make it practical, as far as I know. I don't think
> > I'm ready to invest in this project.
>
> Cold fusion was done at the U of Utah so GOPers could get government
> grant bucks to steal. GOPer Mafia got cold cash for cold fusion. Best
> to keep in mind money is a form of energy. GOP Mafia has reached a
> point where stealing from the poor and middle class is not needed
> anymore. They go right to the treasury. Bush was proof of that. TreBert

William Mook posted fusion alternatives worth looking at, but as per
usual you and others could care less.

I'm not saying that any Mokenergy version of fusion was that of any
perfectly done deal, but at least it seemed worthy enough to seriously
consider as offering another advancement in the right direction.

**********************************
Being the typical numbnutz Liberal you are, it doesn't surprise me one bit
that
Mookenergy has nothing. Like stoic morons, you destroy what we have at the
present, but you have absolutely nothing to replace it with, or half-assed
solutions at best. The winds doesn't blow all that much and the Sun is only
there during day time, when lights are needed at night time ... too
complicated
for you, you dolt ??? You guys have nothing but big mouths, spewing
fictional
drivel of half-baked ideas that will never work. Among some of your hare-
brained schemes are the Perpetual Mobil, the Air Car, Room temperature
fusion and making gasoline from seaweed. As one might suspect, all of them
hit a brick wall and self destructed ... except you doofi refuse to let go
of
the bad ideas. Trying the same thing over and over and expecting a
different
outcome is the onset of insanity. Hence, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> [...]

present, but you have absolutely nothing to replace it with, or half-assed
solutions at best. The winds doesn't blow all that much and the Sun is only
there during day time, when lights are needed at night time ... too
complicated
for you, you dolt ??? You guys have nothing but big mouths, spewing
fictional
drivel of half-baked ideas that will never work. Among some of your hare-
brained schemes are the Perpetual Mobil, the Air Car, Room temperature
fusion and making gasoline from seaweed. As one might suspect, all of them
hit a brick wall and self destructed ... except you doofi refuse to let go
of
the bad ideas. Trying the same thing over and over and expecting a
different
outcome is the onset of insanity. Hence, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
********
Hags is just a big oil pussy. Or maybe it's big coal.

On Feb 12, 3:00 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 12, 6:57 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'm recalling how some scammer promoted a technology to double the
> > > throughput of an ordinary PC CPU. He could demonstrate benchmarks to
> > > back up his claim, and people got excited for a while. I believe, for
> > > example, that John Dvorak took the thing seriously enough to travel to
> > > Taiwan to observe, and he came back impressed. Then someone figured it
> > > out, and the trick was amazingly simple. The guy was just tweaking the
> > > PC clock of elapsed time to run slower, such that the benchmarks
> > > reported the computational power of two minutes but thought it had been
> > > accomplished in one minute.
>
> > > With this cold fusion guy, the speculation is that the power lines
> > > aren't as labeled, so the power being fed into the device isn't as
> > > reported. It should be easy enough to monitor that angle, if they decide
> > > to focus on it.
>
> > > It sure would be good if cold fusion could become a reality. It might be
> > > possible in some vague theoretical way, but the bright boys haven't yet
> > > figured out how to make it practical, as far as I know. I don't think
> > > I'm ready to invest in this project.
>
> > Cold fusion was done at the U of Utah so GOPers could get government
> > grant bucks to steal. GOPer Mafia got cold cash for cold fusion. Best
> > to keep in mind money is a form of energy. GOP Mafia has reached a
> > point where stealing from the poor and middle class is not needed
> > anymore. They go right to the treasury. Bush was proof of that. TreBert
>
> William Mook posted fusion alternatives worth looking at, but as per
> usual you and others could care less.
>
> I'm not saying that any Mokenergy version of fusion was that of any
> perfectly done deal, but at least it seemed worthy enough to seriously
> consider as offering another advancement in the right direction.
>
>         **********************************
> Being the typical numbnutz Liberal you are, it doesn't surprise me one bit
> that
> Mookenergy has nothing.  Like stoic morons, you destroy what we have at the
> present, but you have absolutely nothing to replace it with, or half-assed
> solutions at best.  The winds doesn't blow all that much and the Sun is only
> there during day time, when lights are needed at night time ... too
> complicated
> for you, you dolt ???  You guys have nothing but big mouths, spewing
> fictional
> drivel of half-baked ideas that will never work.  Among some of your hare-
> brained schemes are the Perpetual Mobil, the Air Car, Room temperature
> fusion and making gasoline from seaweed.  As one might suspect, all of them
> hit a brick wall and self destructed ... except you doofi refuse to let go
> of
> the bad ideas.  Trying the same thing over and over and expecting a
> different
> outcome is the onset of insanity.  Hence, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

But all ZNRs and FUD-master are exactly like yourself. How is that,
if not via incest and/or cloning?
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)