Research Discussion: URGENT: Come On All You EARTH PEOPLE - You Have A DEBUNKER Problem That NEEDS To Be Addressed

URGENT: Come On All You EARTH PEOPLE - You Have A DEBUNKER Problem That NEEDS To Be Addressed

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-11 02:26:38 EST
Come on all you EARTH PEOPLE - you have a DEBUNKER problem that NEEDS
to be addressed

This following message was received around the world at the Pentagon,
the Octagon, the Kremiln, NATO HQ and other major military
facilities. It is now obvious that we MUST do something about the
truth-terrorists known as debunkers. People, please forward a list of
ALL debunkers, their friends, sympathizers, supporters, enablers,
devotees, and those who may be even marginally connected to a
debunker. They will have to be detained indefinitely at their nearest
FEMA camp. Thank you for your
cooperation, now lets GET THEM!!!

Yours Truly,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
President
HACA -Human/Alien Contact Agenda
and
SAGAN
Students AGAINST Nordics and Greys!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:26:38 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>Octagon, the Kremiln, NATO.

Request to Defect to them all, Granted.

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/threatmapsplash.jpg

It's either that or live in Iran !!!

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-12 23:41:25 EST
On Feb 12, 11:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:26:38 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >Octagon, the Kremiln, NATO.
>
> Request to Defect to them all, Granted.
>
> http://rense.com/1.imagesH/threatmapsplash.jpg
>
> It's either that or live in Iran !!!
>
> ______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Luckily a few super-elites are taking the "debunker problem" VERY
seriously. I have strongly recommend to them my idea of the NEW and
IMPROVED "Final Solution II." If my proposals are accepted; and I
strongly think they will be; we may have a full all-out thermo-nuclear
war to end debunkerism as we know it very very soon. Ahhh, beautiful
days ahead, for sure!!!

Sir ARtio

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:41:25 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 12, 11:34?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:26:38 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >Octagon, the Kremiln, NATO.
>>
>> Request to Defect to them all, Granted.
>>
>> http://rense.com/1.imagesH/threatmapsplash.jpg
>>
>> It's either that or live in Iran !!!
>>
>> ______________________

>Luckily a few super-elites are taking the "debunker problem" VERY
>seriously. I have strongly recommend to them my idea of the NEW and
>IMPROVED "Final Solution II." If my proposals are accepted; and I
>strongly think they will be; we may have a full all-out thermo-nuclear
>war to end debunkerism as we know it very very soon. Ahhh, beautiful
>days ahead, for sure!!!
>
>Sir ARtio

Request, to go back to bed and Dream of Thermo Underware , Granted !

You sound like you need another whusky and ceegar...

http://celebrationgoddess.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/funny-old-lady-smoking.jpg

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2012-02-13 09:04:33 EST

<*.@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:26:38 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur
> C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >Octagon, the Kremiln, NATO.
>
> Request to Defect to them all, Granted.
>
> http://rense.com/1.imagesH/threatmapsplash.jpg
>
> It's either that or live in Iran !!!
>
> ______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official
> Admiral Wizzard.
> ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary
> ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To
> Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free
> UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos
> Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Luckily a few super-elites are taking the "debunker
problem" VERY
seriously. I have strongly recommend to them my idea
of the NEW and
IMPROVED "Final Solution II." If my proposals are
accepted; and I
strongly think they will be; we may have a full all-out
thermo-nuclear
war to end debunkerism as we know it very very soon.
Ahhh, beautiful
days ahead, for sure!!!

Sir ARtio

Request to emulate Hitler is of course denied.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-14 00:50:20 EST
On Feb 13, 6:04 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 12, 11:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:26:38 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur
> > C.B.E.
>
> > Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> > >Octagon, the Kremiln, NATO.
>
> > Request to Defect to them all, Granted.
>
> >http://rense.com/1.imagesH/threatmapsplash.jpg
>
> > It's either that or live in Iran !!!
>
> > ______________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official
> > Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> > ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> > Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary
> > ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To
> > Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free
> > UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos
> > Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> Luckily a few super-elites are taking the "debunker
> problem" VERY
> seriously.  I have strongly recommend to them my idea
> of the NEW and
> IMPROVED "Final Solution II."   If my proposals are
> accepted; and I
> strongly think they will be; we may have a full all-out
> thermo-nuclear
> war to end debunkerism as we know it very very soon.
> Ahhh, beautiful
> days ahead, for sure!!!
>
> Sir ARtio
>
> Request to emulate Hitler is of course denied.

Lucky for ALL MANKIND the debunkers days are dwindling down to a
precious few. I strongly urge you and YOUR KIND to surrender at your
nearest FEMA camp. The "others" are waiting for you: Traitor.
Chop-chop. :/