Research Discussion: I Was Chatting With A Nice Female University Graduate Last Night.

I Was Chatting With A Nice Female University Graduate Last Night.

I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.

She graduated from university.
She can't get a job.
She has $22,000 in student debt.
She landed from German with $500 cash.
She is looking to sleep on your sofa
in exchange for sweeping the floor.

Can any of you help please ?

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>
> She graduated from university.
> She can't get a job.
> She has $22,000 in student debt.
> She landed from German with $500 cash.
> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>

> Can any of you help please ?

If she's any good looking, you might he able to parlay that into
a job for both of you .... You be da Pimp ... she be da Ho

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:17:01 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>>
>> She graduated from university.
>> She can't get a job.
>> She has $22,000 in student debt.
>> She landed from German with $500 cash.
>> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
>> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>>

>> Can any of you help please ?
>>

>If she's any good looking, you might he able to parlay that into
>a job for both of you .... You be da Pimp ... she be da Ho

Thanks, I just won a million dollars
in a bet that you would say that.
Thank You !!!

:)

Just enough money to spend it all on some dirt...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-andamooka-200083156

LOL

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger
2012-02-11 02:56:40 EST
On 2/10/2012 5:17 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>>
>> She graduated from university.
>> She can't get a job.
>> She has $22,000 in student debt.
>> She landed from German with $500 cash.
>> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
>> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>>

>> Can any of you help please ?
>>

> If she's any good looking, you might he able to parlay that into
> a job for both of you .... You be da Pimp ... she be da Ho

That's the ticket! Around here, if you want to get a good job, you'd
better give a good "job".

Alternatively, you can get on line for your daily ration of gubmint
cheese. But that approach lacks dignity.

> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>
> She graduated from university.
> She can't get a job.
> She has $22,000 in student debt.
> She landed from German with $500 cash.
> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>

> Can any of you help please ?

My advice: HIQI

PS- Are there pictures of her on any of your gay little web sites?

> On 2/10/2012 8:04 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>>
>> She graduated from university.
>> She can't get a job.
>> She has $22,000 in student debt.
>> She landed from German with $500 cash.
>> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
>> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>>

>> Can any of you help please ?
>

> My advice: HIQI

But doesn't that require a manhood and a set of cajones ???

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 06:54:07 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>>
>> She graduated from university.
>> She can't get a job.
>> She has $22,000 in student debt.
>> She landed from Germany with $500 cash.
>> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
>> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>>

>> Can any of you help please ?
>

>My advice: HIQI
>

>PS- Are there pictures of her on any of your web sites?

To be honest she is not pretty.
And she is messed-up in the head
because she is Romanian living in Germany
and full of racial tension.

But it was fun there at the caravan park BBQ area.
Everyone outside at night on their laptops,
talking about travel, occupy wall street, debts, wars, space aliens,
all while getting drunk. OK Ok ok, more like a bunch of lost souls
on the third rock from the sun!

RE: "Pictures" ?

Here...
http://bit.ly/zCitNw

_________________________

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 08:42:16 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 2/10/2012 8:04 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>>>
>>> She graduated from university.
>>> She can't get a job.
>>> She has $22,000 in student debt.
>>> She landed from German with $500 cash.
>>> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
>>> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>>>

>>> Can any of you help please ?
>>

>> My advice: HIQI
>

>But doesn't that require a manhood and a set of cajones ???

You know Hagar,
next time I go back to that caravan park,
All the people there won't be saying...
Oh there's that "Horry Dick Man Up A One Night Stand Woman".

They will all be saying...
Oh there's the "Alien Dude Saving The World!!!".

_____________________________________

Thanks to DARPA's UseNet NewsGroups!

> On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 06:54:07 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2/10/2012 8:04 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> I was chatting with a nice female university graduate last night.
>>>
>>> She graduated from university.
>>> She can't get a job.
>>> She has $22,000 in student debt.
>>> She landed from Germany with $500 cash.
>>> She is looking to sleep on your sofa
>>> in exchange for sweeping the floor.
>>>

>>> Can any of you help please ?
>>

>>My advice: HIQI
>>

>>PS- Are there pictures of her on any of your web sites?
>
> To be honest she is not pretty.
> And she is messed-up in the head
> because she is Romanian living in Germany
> and full of racial tension.

You have to be careful with those Romanian gypsies ...
while you're plowing the fertile furrow of Romanian
quiff, they deftly extract money from your wallet while
you're jerking in the throes of ecstasy like a chicken
with its head cut off ... you'll never see it happen.

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:40:08 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>My advice: HIQI
>>>

>>>PS- Are there pictures of her on any of your web sites?
>>
>> To be honest she is not pretty.
>> And she is messed-up in the head
>> because she is Romanian living in Germany
>> and full of racial tension.
>>

>You have to be careful with those Romanian gypsies ...
>while you're plowing the fertile furrow of Romanian
>quiff, they deftly extract money from your wallet while
>you're jerking in the throes of ecstasy like a chicken
>with its head cut off ... you'll never see it happen.

Yeah, she kept talking my beers and ceegars,
while her cute American lady friend wanted to use my laptop.

Hagar, I was surrounded by lovely ladies !!!
Oh, But they didn't want love :-)

It's OK, I'm going to fly to Fukushima
and save some nice lady and get married !!!

http://media.salon.com/2011/03/officials_no_radiation_danger_to_u_s_or_territories-460x307.jpg

She will be saying...
"Oh, Horry san, thank you for saving me and my dog,
my dog is so cute,
my dog plays tricks,
my dog likes those expesive cookies,
my dog farts plutonium dust,
my dog only poos in the house three times a week,
my dog sleeps with me at night.
Kawaii Desu Ne !!!"

.