Research Discussion: Telling It Like It REALLY Is !!!

Telling It Like It REALLY Is !!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

My kind of guy:

http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506

Vtcapo
2012-02-10 22:02:28 EST
On Feb 10, 8:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     My kind of guy:
>
>    http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506

I knew it! The source of your racism is a Negro.
Bawhahahahahahahahah............

I viewed more than one of his… “lessons”, Stacy had me in stitches.
With a little polish he could do stand up... believe me.

RT

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:15:11 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My kind of guy:
>
> http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506

Green, Gold, and Silver folks want to fight the Black & White folks!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horry_Friends_Queenstown_NZ3.jpg

;)

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Feb 10, 8:15 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My kind of guy:
>
> http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506

I knew it! The source of your racism is a Negro.
Bawhahahahahahahahah............

I viewed more than one of his\ufffd \ufffdlessons\ufffd, Stacy had me in stitches.
With a little polish he could do stand up... believe me.

RT

*** Or become President ....

Vtcapo
2012-02-12 09:48:03 EST
On Feb 11, 11:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 10, 8:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > My kind of guy:
>
> >http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506
>
> I knew it! The source of your racism is a Negro.
> Bawhahahahahahahahah............
>
> I viewed more than one of his… “lessons”,  Stacy had me in stitches.
> With a little polish he could do stand up... believe me.
>
> RT
>
> *** Or become President ....

President? Now that's a stretch. But there is a major truth to what
Stacy said about the Black vote. It is a given that over 90% will vote
Democrat so they are not being catered to by the party. And knowing
this fact the Republicans don't even bother smoozing them.

If Blacks want a real voice and have their votes used as a bargaining
chip for Black issues they would be best served by NOT forming a new
race (pure horseshit) but a NEW PARTY. Think about it. If they were
to devote all their resources into forming a third party they would
upset the balance. Then watch as the Dums and Tards come a
courting...

RT

On Feb 10, 5:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     My kind of guy:
>
>    http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506

Hitler (the very good artistic painter) always told it like it was,
and you obviously loved his dictatorial Zionist Nazi methods so much
that becoming anything but a certified redneck ZNR wasn't even an
option.

On Feb 12, 6:48 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 11:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 10, 8:15 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > My kind of guy:
>
> > >http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=57506
>
> > I knew it! The source of your racism is a Negro.
> > Bawhahahahahahahahah............
>
> > I viewed more than one of his… “lessons”,  Stacy had me in stitches.
> > With a little polish he could do stand up... believe me.
>
> > RT
>
> > *** Or become President ....
>
> President? Now that's a stretch.  But there is a major truth to what
> Stacy said about the Black vote. It is a given that over 90% will vote
> Democrat so they are not being catered to by the party. And knowing
> this fact the Republicans don't even bother smoozing them.
>
> If Blacks want a real voice and have their votes used as a bargaining
> chip for Black issues they would be best served by NOT forming a new
> race (pure horseshit) but a NEW PARTY. Think about it. If they were
> to  devote all their resources into forming a third party they would
> upset the balance.  Then watch as the Dums and Tards come a
> courting...
>
> RT

Without the half of those black votes that had even managed to get
counted, President BHO wouldn't have stood any chance from the very
get go. Obviously Hagar failed by letting too many blacks get to the
poles, and/or by not having trashed or lost their votes before they
got officially counted.

No wonder the GOP never gave Hagar a nicer trailer, because he screwed
up.

http://translate.google.com/#

Vtcapo
2012-02-12 10:50:12 EST
On Feb 12, 10:21 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 6:48 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 11, 11:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > I knew it! The source of your racism is a Negro.
> > > Bawhahahahahahahahah............
>
> > > I viewed more than one of his… “lessons”,  Stacy had me in stitches.
> > > With a little polish he could do stand up... believe me.
>
> > > RT
>
> > > *** Or become President ....
>
> > President? Now that's a stretch.  But there is a major truth to what
> > Stacy said about the Black vote. It is a given that over 90% will vote
> > Democrat so they are not being catered to by the party. And knowing
> > this fact the Republicans don't even bother smoozing them.
>
> > If Blacks want a real voice and have their votes used as a bargaining
> > chip for Black issues they would be best served by NOT forming a new
> > race (pure horseshit) but a NEW PARTY. Think about it. If they were
> > to  devote all their resources into forming a third party they would
> > upset the balance.  Then watch as the Dums and Tards come a
> > courting...
>
> > RT
>
> Without the half of those black votes that had even managed to get
> counted, President BHO wouldn't have stood any chance from the very
> get go.  Obviously Hagar failed by letting too many blacks get to the
> poles, and/or by not having trashed or lost their votes before they
> got officially counted.
>
> No wonder the GOP never gave Hagar a nicer trailer, because he screwed
> up.
>
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

I honestly think THIS is the best chance to form a viable third
party. Think about the number of votes involved. This is just what
is needed to upset the apple cart of partisan politics.

RT

On Feb 12, 10:21 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 6:48 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 11, 11:37 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > I knew it! The source of your racism is a Negro.
> > > Bawhahahahahahahahah............
>
> > > I viewed more than one of his\ufffd \ufffdlessons\ufffd, Stacy had me in stitches.
> > > With a little polish he could do stand up... believe me.
>
> > > RT
>
> > > *** Or become President ....
>
> > President? Now that's a stretch. But there is a major truth to what
> > Stacy said about the Black vote. It is a given that over 90% will vote
> > Democrat so they are not being catered to by the party. And knowing
> > this fact the Republicans don't even bother smoozing them.
>
> > If Blacks want a real voice and have their votes used as a bargaining
> > chip for Black issues they would be best served by NOT forming a new
> > race (pure horseshit) but a NEW PARTY. Think about it. If they were
> > to devote all their resources into forming a third party they would
> > upset the balance. Then watch as the Dums and Tards come a
> > courting...
>
> > RT
>
> Without the half of those black votes that had even managed to get
> counted, President BHO wouldn't have stood any chance from the very
> get go. Obviously Hagar failed by letting too many blacks get to the
> poles, and/or by not having trashed or lost their votes before they
> got officially counted.
>
> No wonder the GOP never gave Hagar a nicer trailer, because he screwed
> up.
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

I honestly think THIS is the best chance to form a viable third
party. Think about the number of votes involved. This is just what
is needed to upset the apple cart of partisan politics.

RT

*** They will continue voting for those who give them the resources
(read: other people's money) to stay at home, sit on their obese
asses and watch Oprah. Once a week they copulate with their
neighbors to keep the breed alive and the child support flowing
like manna from heaven. Half of them are too stupid to even vote.

Vtcapo

Once a racist, always a racist......

RT
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)