Research Discussion: Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups, Beats Ellen Degeneres Challenge

Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups, Beats Ellen Degeneres Challenge

Q JINN
2012-02-09 08:05:45 EST
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/michelle-obama-does-25-push-ups/

Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,

Obama accepted 'and won' a challenge by Degeneres to see who could do
more push-ups on the spot.Both women flung off their dress coats and hit
the floor, pumping up and down, side-by-side to cheers from the
crowd."How many was that for her?" asked Degeneres after both women
had finished. "Twenty five." "I just stopped," said a smiling Mrs.
Obama."And I thought it wouldn't be good to show up the first lady,"
retorted Degeneres. "So, I stopped because I thought this looks bad that
I'm going to beat her. And I'm 54 and you're 48. Let's make sure we
know."

The first lady appeared on the show to promote her "Let's Move!"
campaign which encourages physical activity to help fight obesity.Obama
told Degeneres she works out for an hour and a half every day in the
morning, including cardio activity, weight lifting and plyo-metric
exercises.As for other insights into daily life at the White House, the
first lady said the President needs some help keeping his bedroom
neat."Does he pick up his socks?" asked Degeneres."No, no he
doesn't," said Obama. "You know, he thinks he's neat, but he has
people who help him. And I'm like, "You know it's not you that's neat.
It's the people who pick up your socks. Those are the neat people.'

"Q JINN" <QuiGon7x@webtv.net> wrote in message
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/michelle-obama-does-25-push-ups/

Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,

< snip mindless drivel >

Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...

He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...

Vtcapo
2012-02-09 09:45:11 EST
On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> < snip mindless drivel >
>
> Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...

I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
the right foods, you racist twerp..
RT

On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> < snip mindless drivel >
>
> Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...

I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
the right foods, you racist twerp..
RT

*** Right, RT ... while she's out pigging out on Big Macs and fries
and he watches her scarf ... smoking Marlboros.
You are one hypocritical bunch of losers ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> < snip mindless drivel >
>
> Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...

I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
the right foods, you racist twerp..
RT

*** Right, RT ... while she's out pigging out on Big Macs and fries
and he watches her scarf ... smoking Marlboros.
You are one hypocritical bunch of losers ...

******************
Due to the ingestion of pound upon pound of government cheese, when Hags
assumes the push up position, his gut hits the floor before his hands.

Vtcapo
2012-02-09 15:39:10 EST
On Feb 9, 3:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> > Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> > First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> > importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> > moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> > Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> > < snip mindless drivel >
>
> > Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> > in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> > as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> > He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> > How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> > These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> > don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...
>
> I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
> the right foods, you racist twerp..
> RT
>
> *** Right, RT ... while she's out pigging out on Big Macs and fries
> and he watches her scarf ... smoking Marlboros.
> You are one hypocritical bunch of losers ...
>
> ******************
> Due to the ingestion of pound upon pound of government cheese, when Hags
> assumes the push up position, his gut hits the floor before his hands.

That does pose a problem.. Bwahahahaha......

RT

G=EMC^2
2012-02-10 08:29:03 EST
On Feb 9, 3:12 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> > Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> > First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> > importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> > moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> > Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> > < snip mindless drivel >
>
> > Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> > in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> > as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> > He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> > How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> > These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> > don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...
>
> I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
> the right foods, you racist twerp..
> RT
>
> *** Right, RT ... while she's out pigging out on Big Macs and fries
> and he watches her scarf ... smoking Marlboros.
> You are one hypocritical bunch of losers ...

Hagar we all know you as a "racist twerp" A no brainer low wit. Hagar
the hate monger. Now picking on the first lady and using the "N" word
shows how much class you have. Michelle was a top student at
Prinston,and Obama top student at Harvard.That was true of the
Clintons. Show me a GOPer to match their wit ? TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 9, 3:12 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> > Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> > First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> > importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> > moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> > Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> > < snip mindless drivel >
>
> > Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> > in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> > as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> > He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> > How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> > These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> > don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...
>
> I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
> the right foods, you racist twerp..
> RT
>
> *** Right, RT ... while she's out pigging out on Big Macs and fries
> and he watches her scarf ... smoking Marlboros.
> You are one hypocritical bunch of losers ...

Hagar we all know you as a "racist twerp" A no brainer low wit. Hagar
the hate monger. Now picking on the first lady and using the "N" word
shows how much class you have. Michelle was a top student at
Prinston,and Obama top student at Harvard.That was true of the
Clintons. Show me a GOPer to match their wit ? TreBert

So, pray tell, why do the Obamas spend millions of dollars NOT to
publish their student record ??? The licenses to practice law for
both of them lapsed in the early 2000s ... no valid reason was ever
given. I strongly suspect crookery.

PS: I didn't use the "N" word, I called her by the scientifically
correct name, Negroid.

PSS: As long as you Liberal losers think you can bandy about
a plethora of names such as "cracker", "redneck" etc, I
think I am entitled to a "Nigger" now and then.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 9, 3:12 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Q JINN" <QuiGo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > Feb 2, 2012 10:43am
> > Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups
>
> > First Lady Michelle Obama isn't blowing hot air when she stumps on the
> > importance of physical fitness. She proved Wednesday that she's got the
> > moves to back it up.During a taping of the Ellen Degeneres Show in Los
> > Angeles for an episode that will air this afternoon,
>
> > < snip mindless drivel >
>
> > Well, Michelle, if most women had hours each day to dawdle
> > in the White House, no less, they probably could do 25 pushups
> > as well, you egotistical version of Aunt Esther ...
>
> > He has "people" picking up his socks after him ???
> > How come the pushup champ lady can't do that ???
> > These Negroids get used to the gravy train rather quickly,
> > don't they ... it's only the tax payers purloined loot ...
>
> I'm surprised you aren't whining about her push for children to eat
> the right foods, you racist twerp..
> RT
>
> *** Right, RT ... while she's out pigging out on Big Macs and fries
> and he watches her scarf ... smoking Marlboros.
> You are one hypocritical bunch of losers ...

Hagar we all know you as a "racist twerp" A no brainer low wit. Hagar
the hate monger. Now picking on the first lady and using the "N" word
shows how much class you have. Michelle was a top student at
Prinston,and Obama top student at Harvard.That was true of the
Clintons. Show me a GOPer to match their wit ? TreBert

So, pray tell, why do the Obamas spend millions of dollars NOT to
publish their student record ??? The licenses to practice law for
both of them lapsed in the early 2000s ... no valid reason was ever
given. I strongly suspect crookery.

PS: I didn't use the "N" word, I called her by the scientifically
correct name, Negroid.

PSS: As long as you Liberal losers think you can bandy about
a plethora of names such as "cracker", "redneck" etc, I
think I am entitled to a "Nigger" now and then.
*********************
No you're not, Cracker.

Antares 531
2012-02-10 10:28:15 EST
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:01:30 -0600, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hägar" wrote in message

>So, pray tell, why do the Obamas spend millions of dollars NOT to
>publish their student record ??? The licenses to practice law for
>both of them lapsed in the early 2000s ... no valid reason was ever
>given. I strongly suspect crookery.
>
>PS: I didn't use the "N" word, I called her by the scientifically
>correct name, Negroid.
>
>PSS: As long as you Liberal losers think you can bandy about
>a plethora of names such as "cracker", "redneck" etc, I
>think I am entitled to a "Nigger" now and then.
>No you're not, Cracker.

Question, here? Why is it "politically correct" to call a person whose
ancestral roots were from Sweden a Swede, from Scotland a Scott, from
Russia a Russian, from Iran an Iranian, etc., but it is not
politically correct to call a person whose ancestors came from Nigeria
a Nigger?