Research Discussion: Nuts

Nuts

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-world-of-coming-great-event/

"They truly believe the end of time is here. As revealed last year,
the Iranian secret documentary 典he Coming is Upon Us・clearly
indicates that the radicals ruling Iran believe the destruction of
Israel will trigger the coming of last Islamic Messiah."

.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Skeptic Tank
2012-02-05 15:26:08 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>http://www.wnd.com

Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
Republican conspiracy loon web site.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/

"The Skeptic Tank" <frice@skeptictank.org> wrote in message
> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.wnd.com
>
> Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
> Republican conspiracy loon web site.
>
> ---
> http://www.skeptictank.org/

So, are you saying that the Ayatollah Khamenei
is sane ???
How do you get Christianity mixed up with Islam ???

Oh, I see ... you are a "sceptictank" douchebag.

The Skeptic Tank
2012-02-05 18:22:48 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"The Skeptic Tank" <frice@skeptictank.org> wrote in message
>> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>http://www.wnd.com
>> Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
>> Republican conspiracy loon web site.
>So, are you saying that the Ayatollah Khamenei is sane ???

Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
Republican conspiracy loon web site.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/

The Skeptic Tank
2012-02-05 18:24:17 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"The Skeptic Tank" <frice@skeptictank.org> wrote in message
>> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>http://www.wnd.com
>> Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
>> Republican conspiracy loon web site.
>So, are you saying that the Ayatollah Khamenei is sane ???

Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
Republican conspiracy loon web site.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/

Androcles
2012-02-05 18:52:21 EST

| "Hdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
| Woops! Try a legitimate source,

I agree, you should try a legitimate source, septic arsewipe.

The Skeptic Tank
2012-02-05 21:03:47 EST
"Androcles" <HM@Hgwrts.phscs.Feb.2012> wrote:

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"The Skeptic Tank" <frice@skeptictank.org> wrote in message
>> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>http://www.wnd.com
>> Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
>> Republican conspiracy loon web site.
>So, are you saying that the Ayatollah Khamenei is sane ???

Woops! Try a legitimate source, rightard, not a shitstain Christian
Republican conspiracy loon web site.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/

The Skeptic Tank
2012-02-05 21:04:24 EST
"Androcles" <HM@Hgwrts.phscs.Feb.2012> wrote:

I see the dog fucking coward snips newsgroups. What a shitstain
coward you dog fuckers are. No offense.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2012-02-05 22:21:00 EST

"Nuts!"
-- the famous one word response of
Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe of the 101st Airborne,
surrounded, and under enemy fire,

LIBs know that America will NOT be defeated by its Enemies
but rather by those whose job it was to defend it.

CTHILLARY need only acquire a
cat (or other pet) to complete her NEW Image...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2095277/From-Washington-With-Love-
How-Hillary-Clinton-styling-like-Bond-villain.html

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/527.jpg

LUNKHEAD Colin Powell simply DID NOT have the Right Stuff.

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040813/040813
_kittyofyear_vmed_230p.grid-4x2.jpg

LIBs. What PRICE their Vision?
---
DOING THE SAME THING,
EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT: OBAMA/2012

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/160688.jpg
What do you mean WE Paleface?

Androcles
2012-02-06 00:42:44 EST