Research Discussion: Sock It To Them ...

Sock It To Them ...

Finally someone with bigger cajones than Obama and/or Holder:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMzU4Z3d6Y3RwZnc&hl=en_US

And the Liberal whiners keep ranting on incoherently,
which is, after all, their trade mark.

Vtcapo
2012-02-04 20:23:27 EST
On Feb 4, 8:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Finally someone with bigger cajones than Obama and/or Holder:
>
>    https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMzU4Z3d6Y3...
>
>     And the Liberal whiners keep ranting on incoherently,
>     which is, after all, their trade mark.

Vtcapo
2012-02-04 20:31:28 EST
On Feb 4, 8:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Finally someone with bigger cajones than Obama and/or Holder:
>
>    https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMzU4Z3d6Y3...
>
>     And the Liberal whiners keep ranting on incoherently,
>     which is, after all, their trade mark.

The bitch was lucky Obama had more class than she did,... pointing her
finger at the President?

If that was me I would have had her escorted down to the DogFart set.
That would teach her some respect.

RT

On Feb 4, 8:13 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Finally someone with bigger cajones than Obama and/or Holder:
>
> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMzU4Z3d6Y3...
>
> And the Liberal whiners keep ranting on incoherently,
> which is, after all, their trade mark.

The bitch was lucky Obama had more class than she did,... pointing her
finger at the President?

If that was me I would have had her escorted down to the DogFart set.
That would teach her some respect.

RT

*****************************
Has it ever occured to you that the guesture my have meant "One" ..
but no, you Liberal ditzes see racism any time someone disagrees
with the Negroid. Respect ???
In order to warrant respect from others, you have to earn it first.
Obama is batting a big fat Zero.
Brewer has more class in her finger than the entire stinking Obama
carcass.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Feb 4, 8:13 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Finally someone with bigger cajones than Obama and/or Holder:
>
> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcSLpBZKcm2CZGdmd2c5OHRfMzU4Z3d6Y3...
>
> And the Liberal whiners keep ranting on incoherently,
> which is, after all, their trade mark.

The bitch was lucky Obama had more class than she did,... pointing her
finger at the President?

If that was me I would have had her escorted down to the DogFart set.
That would teach her some respect.

RT

*****************************
Has it ever occured to you that the guesture my have meant "One" ..
but no, you Liberal ditzes see racism any time someone disagrees
with the Negroid. Respect ???
In order to warrant respect from others, you have to earn it first.
Obama is batting a big fat Zero.
Brewer has more class in her finger than the entire stinking Obama
carcass.
**********************
Illegals wouldn't continue to pour into Arizona if Brewer would cooperate
with the Feds attempt to crack down on businesses that hire them. It's
pretty simple, if there are no jobs there is no reason to cross the border.
She's just whoring for Repug business owners.

Illegal_Alien
2012-02-07 14:16:39 EST

A little off topic but isn't this forum supposed to be about aliens?

On 2/7/2012 2:16 PM, Illegal_Alien wrote:

> A little off topic but isn't this forum supposed to be about aliens?

There are no aliens.

"Illegal_Alien" <jmadd85@gmail.com> wrote in message

> A little off topic but isn't this forum supposed to be about aliens?

Yes, and the above post was about Obama ... your point ???

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Illegal_Alien" <jmadd85@gmail.com> wrote in message

> A little off topic but isn't this forum supposed to be about aliens?

Yes, and the above post was about Obama ... your point ???
Hagar is an illegal alien. He's from the planet Cracker. He arrived in a
tin box which he converted into a FEMA trailer and has lived in relative
squalor for the past 75 years.