Research Discussion: Art Bell Coast To Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks To The Future With Michael Lyndamen

Art Bell Coast To Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks To The Future With Michael Lyndamen

Art Bell Coast to Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks to the Future
with Michael Lyndamen.

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I was in Queesntown, New Zealand.
And it was before I got Windows 3.11

I was brewing my own beer.
I was learning to paint art.

I should have phoned that
Japanese Girl that gave me her Business Card.

But, if I had phoned her,
I might have never studied Space !!!

AAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DANGER WILL ROBINSON !!!!!

Anyway in 1994 I went to China.
Then I returned to buy a Pentium 75.

EEEEK!
LOVED IT!

Thanks to America and
other good democratic countries!!!

Now...

I'm a "Born Again KoOk" !!!

(The Best in the Universe)

http://www.keefestudios.com/flashfile/gallery/art/al.jpg

__________________________

__________________________

On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:56:10 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Art Bell Coast to Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks to the Future
>with Michael Lyndamen.
>

>Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-04 18:56:34 EST
On Feb 3, 6:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Art Bell Coast to Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks to the Future
> with Michael Lyndamen.
>
> Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> ,
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

You useless eater, you worthless bag of shit, you misspelled Michael’s
last name. For that grievous and heinous mistake, you are hereby
BANNED from posting on the usenet forums any longer. I wish, we all
wished it hadn’t come to this; perhaps there was some other way to
settle this, but there isn’t. So I bid you a fondue and good
lucklessness, but you have to go bye-bye.

Please do NOT post again and embarrass yourself.

P.S. Michael Lindemann

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:56:34 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 3, 6:56?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Art Bell Coast to Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks to the Future
>> with Michael Lyndamen.
>>
>> Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>>

>You useless eater, you worthless bag of shit, you misspelled Michael’s
>last name. For that grievous and heinous mistake, you are hereby
>BANNED from posting on the usenet forums any longer. I wish, we all
>wished it hadn’t come to this; perhaps there was some other way to
>settle this, but there isn’t. So I bid you a fondue and good
>lucklessness, but you have to go bye-bye.
>
>Please do NOT post again and embarrass yourself.
>
>P.S. Michael Lindemann

Oh, sorry, I copied the name from the name of the MP3 that was in a
collection of MP3s.

I really think you are just upset at interpol and the pentagon
for disturbing your jumping aroundness...
http://www.thecoffeedrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Scrooge-Duck.jpg

Look Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A please just tell
everyone at interpol and the pentagon and the CIA and the military
groups that are fighting several different species of
extraterrestrials to be nice to you in these UseNet Newsgroups and
chat it all out with a nice cuppa tea !!!
http://teajunkie.com/images/old_lady_with_tea_oa4d.bmp

__________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-07 21:25:40 EST
On Feb 7, 3:33 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:56:34 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 3, 6:56?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Art Bell Coast to Coast AM - 16-1994 - Dreamland - Looks to the Future
> >> with Michael Lyndamen.
>
> >> Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >> WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >> EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >>http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> >You useless eater, you worthless bag of shit, you misspelled Michael’s
> >last name. For that grievous and heinous mistake, you are hereby
> >BANNED from posting on the usenet forums any longer.  I wish, we all
> >wished it hadn’t come to this; perhaps there was some other way to
> >settle this, but there isn’t.   So I bid you a fondue and good
> >lucklessness, but you have to go bye-bye.
>
> >Please do NOT post again and embarrass yourself.
>
> >P.S. Michael Lindemann
>
> Oh, sorry, I copied the name from the name of the MP3 that was in a
> collection of MP3s.
>
> I really think you are just upset at interpol and the pentagon
> for disturbing your jumping aroundness...http://www.thecoffeedrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Scrooge-Duck...
>
> Look Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A please just tell
> everyone at interpol and the pentagon and the CIA and the military
> groups that are fighting several different species of
> extraterrestrials to be nice to you in these UseNet Newsgroups and
> chat it all out with a nice cuppa tea !!!http://teajunkie.com/images/old_lady_with_tea_oa4d.bmp
>
> __________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

This goes WAY beyond those organizations. This goes ALL the way to
the "Octagon." They run MANY galaxies. So if I were you, I would
start turning in all KNOWN debunkers and their enablers.

Sir A

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:25:40 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 7, 3:33?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:56:34 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>

>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>> >You useless eater, you worthless bag of shit, you misspelled Michael’s
>> >last name. For that grievous and heinous mistake, you are hereby
>> >BANNED from posting on the usenet forums any longer. ?I wish, we all
>> >wished it hadn’t come to this; perhaps there was some other way to
>> >settle this, but there isn’t. ? So I bid you a fondue and good
>> >lucklessness, but you have to go bye-bye.
>>
>> >Please do NOT post again and embarrass yourself.
>>
>> >P.S. Michael Lindemann
>>
>> Oh, sorry, I copied the name from the name of the MP3 that was in a
>> collection of MP3s.
>>
>> I really think you are just upset at interpol and the pentagon
>> for disturbing your jumping aroundness...http://www.thecoffeedrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Scrooge-Duck...
>>
>> Look Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A please just tell
>> everyone at interpol and the pentagon and the CIA and the military
>> groups that are fighting several different species of
>> extraterrestrials to be nice to you in these UseNet Newsgroups and
>> chat it all out with a nice cuppa tea !!!http://teajunkie.com/images/old_lady_with_tea_oa4d.bmp
>>
>> __________________________
>>
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
>> ?... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>>
>> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>>
>> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>>
>> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>>
>> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>the "Octagon." They run MANY galaxies.
>
>Sir A

Hi to all the Galaxy owners !!!

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc3001-3500.html

I don't need a Galaxy !!!

I don't need a Star Cluster !!!

I don't need a Solar System !!!

I don't need a whole Planet !!!

I just need a speck of Land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mannum-2653821

PRICE REDUCED! $695,000
(not including boat)

FFFFFF FF FFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF F F F

___________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 03:16:33 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:25:40 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>>the "Octagon." They run MANY galaxies.
>>
>>Sir A

>Hi to all the Galaxy owners !!!
>
>http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc3001-3500.html
>
>I don't need a Galaxy !!!
>
>I don't need a Star Cluster !!!
>
>I don't need a Solar System !!!
>
>I don't need a whole Planet !!!
>
>I just need a speck of Land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mannum-2653821
>
>PRICE REDUCED! $695,000
> (not including boat)
>

>FFFFFF FF FFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF F F F

(This is True) ...
I just chose that particular realestate as I always do because it's
just a speck of land. I didn't study the photos before posting.

After sharing the link with you, I had a closer look
and above that burgundy table cloth it says...
"Galaxy Houseboats" !!!

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
that Coincidence is more amazing than Big Bangs ! :)

They even have a website...

http://www.galaxyhouseboats.com.au

_____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-11 02:30:41 EST
On Feb 9, 10:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 03:16:33 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:25:40 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >>the "Octagon."  They run MANY galaxies.
>
> >>Sir A
> >Hi to all the Galaxy owners !!!
>
> >http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc3001-3500.html
>
> >I don't need a Galaxy !!!
>
> >I don't need a Star Cluster !!!
>
> >I don't need a Solar System !!!
>
> >I don't need a whole Planet !!!
>
> >I just need a speck of Land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mannum-2653821
>
> >PRICE REDUCED! $695,000
> > (not including boat)
>
> >FFFFFF FF FFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF F F F
>
>  (This is True) ...
> I just chose that particular realestate as I always do because it's
> just a speck of land. I didn't study the photos before posting.
>
> After sharing the link with you, I had a closer look
> and above that burgundy table cloth it says...
> "Galaxy Houseboats" !!!
>
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
> that Coincidence is more amazing than Big Bangs !   :)
>
> They even have a website...
>
> http://www.galaxyhouseboats.com.au
>
> _____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Why you think this is a "big fat joke" is wayyyy beyond me. I can
assure you it is NO JOKE. You have breached the protocol and now you
will have to surrender your right to post here EVER AGAIN. In
addition, you have been labeled by the STATE as a debunker-enabler,
thus you will be forced to turn over a list of ALL suspected
debunkers, their friends, sympathizers and supporters. Please do not
leave out ANY names.

Waiting for THE LIST;

Sir ArtiØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØøøøøøøøøøøøØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ

P.S. NOW!!!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:30:41 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 9, 10:36?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 03:16:33 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>

>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> >Hi to all the Galaxy owners !!!
>>
>> >http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc3001-3500.html
>>
>> >I don't need a Galaxy !!!
>>
>> >I don't need a Star Cluster !!!
>>
>> >I don't need a Solar System !!!
>>
>> >I don't need a whole Planet !!!
>>
>> >I just need a speck of Land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> >http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mannum-2653821
>>
>> >PRICE REDUCED! $695,000
>> > (not including boat)
>>
>> >FFFFFF FF FFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF F F F
>>
>> ?(This is True) ...
>> I just chose that particular realestate as I always do because it's
>> just a speck of land. I didn't study the photos before posting.
>>
>> After sharing the link with you, I had a closer look
>> and above that burgundy table cloth it says...
>> "Galaxy Houseboats" !!!
>>
>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>> that Coincidence is more amazing than Big Bangs ! ? :)
>>
>> They even have a website...
>>
>> http://www.galaxyhouseboats.com.au
>>
>> _____________________
>>

>> ___
>
>Why you think this is a "big fat joke" is wayyyy beyond me. I can
>assure you it is NO JOKE. You have breached the protocol and now you
>will have to surrender your right to post here EVER AGAIN. In
>addition, you have been labeled by the STATE as a debunker-enabler,
>thus you will be forced to turn over a list of ALL suspected
>debunkers, their friends, sympathizers and supporters. Please do not
>leave out ANY names.
>
>Waiting for THE LIST;
>
>Sir ArtiOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
>P.S. NOW!!!

OK, Ok, ok, Everyone on The List is disguised as M.I.B ...

http://www.swampgasgraphics.com/images/mib.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qG166kZ0mmo/Th8hKtfmViI/AAAAAAAAF-c/XU6KDiiVA3Y/s1600/RealMIbRedfern.jpg

Round Them Up !!!

Bless You Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-13 06:12:08 EST
On Feb 11, 11:30 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:30:41 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 9, 10:36?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> ?(This is True) ...
> >> I just chose that particular realestate as I always do because it's
> >> just a speck of land. I didn't study the photos before posting.
>
> >> After sharing the link with you, I had a closer look
> >> and above that burgundy table cloth it says...
> >> "Galaxy Houseboats" !!!
>
> >> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
> >> that Coincidence is more amazing than Big Bangs ! ? :)
>
> >> They even have a website...
>
> >>http://www.galaxyhouseboats.com.au
>
> >> _____________________
>
> >> ___
>
> >Why you think this is a "big fat joke" is wayyyy beyond me. I can
> >assure you it is NO JOKE.   You have breached the protocol and now you
> >will have to surrender your right to post here EVER AGAIN.  In
> >addition, you have been labeled by the STATE as a debunker-enabler,
> >thus you will be forced to turn over a list of ALL suspected
> >debunkers, their friends, sympathizers and supporters.  Please do not
> >leave out ANY names.
>
> >Waiting for THE LIST;
>
> >Sir ArtiOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> >P.S.  NOW!!!
>
> OK, Ok, ok, Everyone on The List is disguised as M.I.B ...
>
> http://www.swampgasgraphics.com/images/mib.gif
>
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qG166kZ0mmo/Th8hKtfmViI/AAAAAAAAF-c/XU6KDii...
>
> Round Them Up !!!
>
> Bless You Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. !!!

> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Why you think this is a "big fat joke" is wayyyy beyond me. I can
assure you it is NO JOKE. You have breached the protocol and now you
will have to surrender your right to post here EVER AGAIN. In
addition, you have been labeled by the STATE as a debunker-enabler,
thus you will be forced to turn over a list of ALL suspected
debunkers, their friends, sympathizers and supporters. Please do not
leave out ANY names. The last list you sent me was incomplete;
I repeat for posterity: INCOMPLETE.

Waiting for THE LIST;

Sir Artio

P.S. NOW!!!