Research Discussion: Global Warming ... The Jig Is Up ...

Global Warming ... The Jig Is Up ...

Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
willie-wonka ...

http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warning-on-global-warming/?eiid=

But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!! Bring back the V-8
carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.

Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
so gullible ...

G=EMC^2
2012-01-31 14:42:17 EST
On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> willie-wonka ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
> carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> so gullible ...

GOPers + Exxon MOBIL say global warming is good for you. They put lead
in their gas to give you more energy.its good for you Get the picture
yet TreBert

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> willie-wonka ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!! Bring back the V-8
> carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> so gullible ...

GOPers + Exxon MOBIL say global warming is good for you. They put lead
in their gas to give you more energy.its good for you Get the picture
yet TreBert
Are you suggesting that Hags ingest lead? I think he gets enough from the
eight times painted porch and steps that front the trailer and the two seat
outhouse bench that serves the entire park.

On Jan 31, 6:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> willie-wonka ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
> carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> so gullible ...

Yes, we all know the perpetual methane cloud that's hovering over your
trailer park keeps it nice and cool, no matters how sunny and hot it
gets elsewhere.

Meanwhile, it seems Greenland is still rising due to the enormous loss
of ice. I guess they're not generating enough of their own methane.
Perhaps converting everything over to burning raw natural gas should
help cool it and every place elsewhere even better.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 31, 11:42 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> > new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> > 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> > but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> > and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> > went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> > after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> > willie-wonka ...
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> > But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> > same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
> > carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> > gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> > air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> > Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> > so gullible ...
>
> GOPers + Exxon MOBIL say global warming is good for you. They put lead
> in their gas to give you more energy.its good for you Get the picture
> yet  TreBert

Hardly any lead in local gasoline, although other world gasoline may
not be so lead free. Lead is actually used in many things besides old
fuel and older types of paint. Industrial and government use of
leaded coatings and products are always exempt from civilian
regulations, just like how they got away with putting loads of cesium
in JP7 fuel, and otherwise get to use many known toxins.

http://translate.google.com/#

Vtcapo
2012-01-31 20:10:02 EST
On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> willie-wonka ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
> carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> so gullible ...

Over 2800 record breaking WARM days in January. It was Spring in NYC
today. Spring in fucking JANUARY! Talk to any Vermonter and they will
tell you they have NEVER seen a winter like this.

Whether it is caused by the current solar cycle or being helped along
by man made pollution the fact remains that WE ARE HEATING UP.

RT
PS Maybe you should ask HVAC about the weather in New Hampshire.
PPS Did I mention you are dumber than Sgall to bring this up....

The Skeptic Tank
2012-01-31 22:55:21 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.personalliberty.com/

Woops! Try a science-based web site, rightard.

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/

On Jan 31, 5:10 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> > new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> > 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> > but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> > and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> > went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> > after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> > willie-wonka ...
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> > But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> > same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
> > carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> > gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> > air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> > Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> > so gullible ...
>
> Over 2800 record breaking WARM days in January. It was Spring in NYC
> today. Spring in fucking JANUARY! Talk to any Vermonter and they will
> tell you they have NEVER seen a winter like this.
>
> Whether it is caused by the current solar cycle or being helped along
> by man made pollution the fact remains that WE ARE HEATING UP.
>
> RT
> PS Maybe you should ask HVAC about the weather in New Hampshire.
> PPS Did I mention you are dumber than Sgall to bring this up....

Hagar has his very own personal protective methane cloud that's
keeping him cool.

http://translate.google.com/#

Antares 531
2012-02-01 07:47:31 EST
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:10:02 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtcapo@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
>> new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
>> 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
>> but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
>> and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
>> went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
>> after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
>> willie-wonka ...
>>
>> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>>
>> But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
>> same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
>> carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
>> gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
>> air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>>
>> Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
>> so gullible ...
>
>Over 2800 record breaking WARM days in January. It was Spring in NYC
>today. Spring in fucking JANUARY! Talk to any Vermonter and they will
>tell you they have NEVER seen a winter like this.
>
>Whether it is caused by the current solar cycle or being helped along
>by man made pollution the fact remains that WE ARE HEATING UP.
>
>RT
>PS Maybe you should ask HVAC about the weather in New Hampshire.
>PPS Did I mention you are dumber than Sgall to bring this up....

Nothing new, here. The year round ice melted out of the Great Lakes
several thousand years ago. The polar ice/permafrost sheet hasn't
reached the Nebraska/S. Dakota line for several thousand years.

The real question is, when will this present interglacial warming
trend halt and start slipping back into the next period of glaciation?
This might have begun back in the late 1800s had it not been for
industrial age atmospheric pollution.

Vtcapo
2012-02-01 08:07:46 EST
On Feb 1, 7:47 am, Antares 531 <gordonlrDEL...@swbell.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:10:02 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Looks as if the Liberal dooms-dayers and tree-huggers need a
> >> new crutch. No perceptible temperature increase since the late
> >> 90s ... in fact, it is thought that temperatures actually decreased,
> >> but the data was skewed by a zealous and determined IPCC
> >> and its totally unqualified hacks ... bwahahahahahaa ... that fire
> >> went out faster than the fire in Al "Me Loins are Burning" Gore
> >> after the masseuse snapped her wet towel at his blue-veiner
> >> willie-wonka ...
>
> >>http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/the-global-warni...
>
> >> But there is hope ... the die-hard Liberals can always use the
> >> same arguments for Global Cooling !!!!!  Bring back the V-8
> >> carbureted monster engine, burn coal and return to leaded
> >> gasoline and most of all, encourage Obama to blather his hot-
> >> air tale of economic bailout that, alas, hasn't done shit to-date.
>
> >> Just thought I'd rub it in, you hapless Liberal Loons ... you're
> >> so gullible ...
>
> >Over 2800 record breaking WARM days in January. It was Spring in NYC
> >today. Spring in fucking JANUARY! Talk to any Vermonter and they will
> >tell you they have NEVER seen a winter like this.
>
> >Whether it is caused by the current solar cycle or being helped along
> >by man made pollution the fact remains that WE ARE HEATING UP.
>
> >RT
> >PS Maybe you should ask HVAC about the weather in New Hampshire.
> >PPS Did I mention you are dumber than Sgall to bring this up....
>
> Nothing new, here. The year round ice melted out of the Great Lakes
> several thousand years ago. The polar ice/permafrost sheet hasn't
> reached the Nebraska/S. Dakota line for several thousand years.
>
> The real question is, when will this present interglacial warming
> trend halt and start slipping back into the next period of glaciation?
> This might have begun back in the late 1800s had it not been for
> industrial age atmospheric pollution.

So pollution is a good thing? Go figure....

RT