Research Discussion: Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less Than 1% Trust Debunkers! PROOF!

Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less Than 1% Trust Debunkers! PROOF!
Posts: 36

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-30 07:35:03 EST
Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less
than 1% trust debunkers! PROOF!


> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media Record
> numbers say they distrust a media dominated by corporate interests

On top of all this, Amalgamated Press recent poll of 50 million people
have found that less than 1 percent, in fact less than 1/10000 of 1
percent trust debunkers. Not even the debunkers themselves trust
themselves. Pathetic, isn't it???

Luke Nichols
2012-01-30 09:38:03 EST
On 1/30/2012 7:35 AM, Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less
> than 1% trust debunkers! PROOF!
>
>
>> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media Record
>> numbers say they distrust a media dominated by corporate interests
>
> On top of all this, Amalgamated Press recent poll of 50 million people
> have found that less than 1 percent, in fact less than 1/10000 of 1
> percent trust debunkers. Not even the debunkers themselves trust
> themselves. Pathetic, isn't it???

No linky, you stinky!


--
Jesus Christ of Nazareth returned September 21, 2008
http://www.ashesaid.com

The Patriot
2012-01-30 12:05:04 EST

"Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:e2c6493e-cd47-4e19-9f78-482b32b0d5cb@3g2000pbd.googlegroups.com...
> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust
> Mainstream Media//Less
> than 1% trust debunkers! PROOF!
>
>
>> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust
>> Mainstream Media Record
>> numbers say they distrust a media dominated by
>> corporate interests
>
> On top of all this, Amalgamated Press recent poll of
> 50 million people
> have found that less than 1 percent, in fact less
> than 1/10000 of 1
> percent trust debunkers. Not even the debunkers
> themselves trust
> themselves. Pathetic, isn't it???
>
Your request to be pathetic has already been granted
long ago.



Bob Casanova
2012-01-30 13:12:12 EST
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:35:03 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C. B. E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media

So what's your point?

<snip idiocy>
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-31 09:15:20 EST
On Jan 30, 10:12 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:35:03 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C. B. E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media
>
> So what's your point?
>
> <snip idiocy>
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>                           - McNameless

The point should be obvious even to complete morons like Casanobrain
and The Traitor; nobody, even the debunkers themselves, trust anything
they have to say.

So what is the solution? That is easy: OPEL-REDU > OPeration
ELiminate REmaining DEbnkers.

ALL MANKIND is joining up as one to eradicate this truth-terror
threat. A new day is dawning and a BRAVE NEW WORLD is forming; a
world withOUT debunkers. Even the Holy Texts refer to these times as
Heaven On Earth.

Now please forward a list of ALL debunkers, their friends, supporters,
sympathizers and enablers. The STATE will take care of them;
FOREVER!!!

Sir Artio

Bob Casanova
2012-01-31 11:59:14 EST
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:15:20 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On Jan 30, 10:12 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:35:03 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C. B. E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>>
>> >Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media
>>
>> So what's your point?
>>
>> <snip idiocy>

>The point should be obvious even to complete morons like Casanobrain
>and The Traitor; nobody, even the debunkers themselves, trust anything
>they have to say.

Wow! So "debunkers" (read: "those capable of observation and
rational thought") are the "Mainstream Media"? Whoda thunk
it...

<snip foaming rant>
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."
- McNameless

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-01-31 21:36:26 EST
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:35:03 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C. B. E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>29% Of Americans Trust


Trust Nothing No-One No-Where !!!

http://i.verylol.com/1/trust.jpg

http://girouxstorytime.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/trust-motivational_-poster.jpg

And one for
Dear Sir Arthur CB Radio UFO Proof Whole-Truth-Trust-Flaffergasted...

http://rlv.zcache.com/trust_me_im_a_doctor_tshirt-p235709874303802323zxx3h_400.jpg




______________________________

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___


The Skeptic Tank
2012-01-31 22:52:39 EST
"Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:
>Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less
>than 1% trust debunkers! PROOF!
>> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media Record
>> numbers say they distrust a media dominated by corporate interests
>On top of all this, Amalgamated Press recent poll of 50 million people
>have found that less than 1 percent, in fact less than 1/10000 of 1
>percent trust debunkers. Not even the debunkers themselves trust
>themselves. Pathetic, isn't it???

Funny how neither of you loons managed to provide any verifiable,
legitimate references to back up your lunatic delusions, isn't it?

Right. Must be a conspiracy. LOL! (See what I did there, rightard?)

---
http://www.skeptictank.org/


Polymath
2012-01-31 23:11:32 EST

"The Skeptic Tank" <frice@skeptictank.org> wrote in message
news:i5mdnTJDmZWUKrXSnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@posted.sonicnet...
> "Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:
>>Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less
>>than 1% trust debunkers! PROOF!
>>> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media Record
>>> numbers say they distrust a media dominated by corporate interests
>>On top of all this, Amalgamated Press recent poll of 50 million people
>>have found that less than 1 percent, in fact less than 1/10000 of 1
>>percent trust debunkers. Not even the debunkers themselves trust
>>themselves. Pathetic, isn't it???
>
> Funny how neither of you loons managed to provide any verifiable,
> legitimate references to back up your lunatic delusions, isn't it?
>
> Right. Must be a conspiracy. LOL! (See what I did there, rightard?)
>
> ---
> http://www.skeptictank.org/

References are irrelevant when trying to support an argument here because
anyone can setup a website to support anything they want. There are enough
hoaxsters in allegedly legitimate paid positions for political reasons to
support that UFOs have already landed and that you are one of them.
So you see, you self-rightous lefty re-tard, your assertion fails.
Why would anyone bother to consider what you assert
when you clearly have your nose so arrogantly stuck high in the air
that it's rot stench fills the atmosphere!...
and that by itself may well be the *cause* of any AGW.
It is all you and those who think like you causing all the problems in order
to sell your bogus non-solutions that fix nothing but rather have the stated
aim of:
1) killing off [murdering] 1/2 or more of the world population
2) controlling every aspect of every individuals daily life
3) confiscating everyones money they have earned for your personal gain.
The same BS tactics of just about every totalitarian ever born.
You and your buddies who grotesquely demand that everyone kow-tow to your
will have a lesson to learn:
We're not going to obey.
If you want a war, bring it on, Bozo. You're not going to win.


--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to news@netfront.net ---

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-02-01 04:40:46 EST
On Jan 31, 8:11 pm, "Polymath" <A...@naught.org> wrote:
> "The Skeptic Tank" <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in messagenews:i5mdnTJDmZWUKrXSnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@posted.sonicnet...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Sir Arthur C. B. E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >>Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media//Less
> >>than 1% trust debunkers! PROOF!
> >>> Scientific Poll: Only 29% Of Americans Trust Mainstream Media Record
> >>> numbers say they distrust a media dominated by corporate interests
> >>On top of all this, Amalgamated Press recent poll of 50 million people
> >>have found that less than 1 percent, in fact less than 1/10000 of 1
> >>percent trust debunkers.    Not even the debunkers themselves trust
> >>themselves.  Pathetic, isn't it???
>
> > Funny how neither of you loons managed to provide any verifiable,
> > legitimate references to back up your lunatic delusions, isn't it?
>
> > Right. Must be a conspiracy. LOL! (See what I did there, rightard?)
>
> > ---
> >http://www.skeptictank.org/
>
> References are irrelevant when trying to support an argument here because
> anyone can setup a website to support anything they want. There are enough
> hoaxsters in allegedly legitimate paid positions for political reasons to
> support that UFOs have already landed and that you are one of them.
> So you see, you self-rightous lefty re-tard, your assertion fails.
> Why would anyone bother to consider what you assert
>  when you clearly have your nose so arrogantly stuck high in the air
> that it's rot stench fills the atmosphere!...
> and that by itself may well be the *cause* of any AGW.
> It is all you and those who think like you causing all the problems in order
> to sell your bogus non-solutions that fix nothing but rather have the stated
> aim of:
> 1) killing off [murdering] 1/2 or more of the world population
> 2) controlling every aspect of every individuals daily life
> 3) confiscating everyones money they have earned for your personal gain.
> The same BS tactics of just about every totalitarian ever born.
> You and your buddies who grotesquely demand that everyone kow-tow to your
> will have a lesson to learn:
> We're not going to obey.
> If you want a war, bring it on, Bozo. You're not going to win.
>
> --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to n...@netfront.net ---

Enough of your clap-trap, the tide is turning and ALL MANKIND are
uniting against the truth-terror threat known as the debunkers!!
We have won many battles but there are a few remaining debunker
strongholds left.
It would be better if ALL debunkers voluntarily surrendered at their
nearest FEMA camp. Thanks in advance.

Make no mistake: honest researchers and real science will WIN the day,
and misinformation and outright lies pushed by the debunkers will be
soundly defeated. MAKE NO MISTAKE: the era of the debunker is now
officially over.

Thank you once again for your continuing cooperation, govern yourself
accordingly,

Sir Artio
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron