Research Discussion: Butt Piwate Bawney Fwank To Mawwy His Pawdner ..

Butt Piwate Bawney Fwank To Mawwy His Pawdner ..

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html

Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love with
ripping
off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish weekend
retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird and the
Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.

We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
you don't inhale.

Bast
2012-01-28 17:36:55 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html
>
> Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
> when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
> the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love
> with ripping
> off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
> Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish
> weekend retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird and
> the Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.
>
> We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
> condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
> you don't inhale.

Let me guess,....this bothers you because YOU were hoping to be his bride ?
Did he already give you a ring ?

Watch THIS if you have that much spare time
"9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate"

http://youtu.be/5d5iIoCiI8g

....9/11 was an inside job.

Bast
2012-01-29 01:54:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html
>
> Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
> when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
> the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love
> with ripping
> off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
> Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish
> weekend retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird and
> the Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.
>
> We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
> condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
> you don't inhale.

Hagar you need to move to Tennessee,.....they have a job for you.
"professional Shlong inspector"
You can get paid to hang around mens bathrooms and grab guys crotches.
....Just to check of course

http://youtu.be/CMESoxasFjc

Better hurry though, all the gays will be flooding to that state to get
those jobs

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html
>>
>> Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
>> when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
>> the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love
>> with ripping
>> off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
>> Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish
>> weekend retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird and
>> the Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.
>>
>> We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
>> condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
>> you don't inhale.
>

> Hagar you need to move to Tennessee,.....they have a job for you.
> "professional Shlong inspector"
> You can get paid to hang around mens bathrooms and grab guys crotches.
> ....Just to check of course
>
> http://youtu.be/CMESoxasFjc
>
> Better hurry though, all the gays will be flooding to that state to get
> those jobs

I considered doing just that, but the noTroll clan beat me to it..
They have the soft touch. They have the discriminating eyes ..
Of course you GayLords wish the TSA would hire more of them ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-01-29 19:22:14 EST
On Jan 28, 1:57 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
> when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
> the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love with
> ripping
> off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
> Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish weekend
> retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird and the
> Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.
>
> We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
> condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
> you don't inhale.

Class envy pervades everything Hagar says.

Bast
2012-01-29 22:32:09 EST

REDRUM KILGORE wrote:
> On Jan 28, 1:57 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>>
>> Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
>> when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
>> the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love
>> with ripping
>> off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
>> Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish
>> weekend retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird
>> and the Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.
>>
>> We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
>> condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
>> you don't inhale.
>
> Class envy pervades everything Hagar says.

$10, says Hagar already bought the gown, and hired a lawyer to sue for
breech of promise.

> REDRUM KILGORE wrote:
>> On Jan 28, 1:57 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>>>
>>> Just like Michelle Obama was proud to be an American for the first time
>>> when they hit the big Gravy Train, so declares Bawney Fwank that for
>>> the first time in his life he's in Love ... I thought he was in love
>>> with ripping
>>> off the US treasury and enriching himself and his pals Chris Dodd and
>>> Franklin Raines to the tune of millions of dollars, spent on lavish
>>> weekend retreats the world over. Dodd now plies smut for Hollyweird
>>> and the Liberal constituency of the faggadicious fornicator.
>>>
>>> We wish you all the best of luck, Fwank ... remember: always wear a
>>> condom and just like Bubba Clinton, you can smoke the shit, as long as
>>> you don't inhale.
>>
>> Class envy pervades everything Hagar says.
>

> $10, says Hagar already bought the gown, and hired a lawyer to sue for
> breech of promise.

Just love this running commentary by the REAL GayLords Bast and TOIDI ..
Reduced to babbling utter nonsense, are you ...

Bast
2012-01-30 23:40:01 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> REDRUM KILGORE wrote:

>>> Class envy pervades everything Hagar says.
>>

>> $10, says Hagar already bought the gown, and hired a lawyer to sue for
>> breech of promise.
>>

> Just love this running commentary by the REAL GayLords Bast and TOIDI ..
> Reduced to babbling utter nonsense, are you ...

You're right,...on a sure thing like this I should have bet $50.
BTW hags,...have you noticed NOBODY took the bet.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> $10, says Hagar already bought the gown, and hired a lawyer to sue for
>>> breech of promise.
>>>

>> Just love this running commentary by the REAL GayLords Bast and TOIDI ..
>> Reduced to babbling utter nonsense, are you ...
>

> You're right,...on a sure thing like this I should have bet $50.
> BTW hags,...have you noticed NOBODY took the bet.

Like all good Liberal cunts, you're drifting from the subject
at hand, skin flutist Bawney Fwank. If you have no further
contributing commentary, STFU.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-01-31 09:55:54 EST
On Jan 31, 9:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Just love this running commentary by the REAL GayLords Bast and TOIDI ..
> >> Reduced to babbling utter nonsense, are you ...
>
> > You're right,...on a sure thing like this I should have bet $50.
> > BTW hags,...have you noticed NOBODY took the bet.
>
> Like all good Liberal cunts, you're drifting from the subject
> at hand,  skin flutist Bawney Fwank.  If you have no further
> contributing commentary, STFU.

Hagar's little hissy fits are amusingly childish -- like his political
views.