Research Discussion: The State Of The Campaign ... Err .. The Union

The State Of The Campaign ... Err .. The Union
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-01-28 11:29:42 EST
The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
keeping Liberal dummies informed:

http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obama-and-the-state-of-disunion-67174/



Vtcapo
2012-01-28 16:23:12 EST
On Jan 28, 11:29 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
> keeping Liberal dummies informed:
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obama-and-the-state-of-d...

Is that TWO lazy eyes to match his boring delivery?

Loser......

RT

Clave
2012-01-28 17:20:53 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:zsidnQWOReLlv7nSnZ2dnUVZ5qGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,

*yawn*

More non-news from Captain Cut&Paste...



Hägar
2012-01-28 21:16:57 EST

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
news:Mu_Uq.1950$JQ5.1928@newsfe04.iad...
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:zsidnQWOReLlv7nSnZ2dnUVZ5qGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
>
> *yawn*
>
> More non-news from Captain Cut&Paste...
>

Clavius, why are you drifting from your destiny ...alt.idiots ???
Something I said ??? or are you just what you seem to be ...
a ___________ [enter your own description of your marginal self]



Hägar
2012-01-28 21:18:03 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:86e7904d-f4d0-455d-a370-efb398e443d6@k28g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 28, 11:29 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
> keeping Liberal dummies informed:
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obama-and-the-state-of-d...

Is that TWO lazy eyes to match his boring delivery?

Loser......


****************************************************
He's on TV ... you're NOT, asshole .. hope that answers your idiotic remark



Clave
2012-01-28 21:54:14 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:rf-dnQOah8CBMbnSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> news:Mu_Uq.1950$JQ5.1928@newsfe04.iad...
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:zsidnQWOReLlv7nSnZ2dnUVZ5qGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
>>
>> *yawn*
>>
>> More non-news from Captain Cut&Paste...
>>
>
> Clavius, why are you drifting...

Just observing once again how little you actually say that doesn't have to
do with gay sex.

Jim




Vtcapo
2012-01-29 08:11:27 EST
On Jan 28, 9:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:86e7904d-f4d0-455d-a370-efb398e443d6@k28g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 28, 11:29 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
> > keeping Liberal dummies informed:
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obama-and-the-state-of-d...
>
> Is that TWO lazy eyes to match his boring delivery?
>
> Loser......
>
>     ****************************************************
> He's on TV ... you're NOT, asshole .. hope that answers your idiotic remark

So is Snooki; intellectually vacant but more entertaining..

RT

Hägar
2012-01-29 11:00:03 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:38f0cd7e-7f37-4508-b061-7500e89c3f2c@o9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 28, 9:18 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:86e7904d-f4d0-455d-a370-efb398e443d6@k28g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 28, 11:29 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
> > keeping Liberal dummies informed:
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obama-and-the-state-of-d...
>
> Is that TWO lazy eyes to match his boring delivery?
>
> Loser......
>
> ****************************************************
> He's on TV ... you're NOT, asshole .. hope that answers your idiotic
> remark

So is Snooki; intellectually vacant but more entertaining..

RT

*** and another product of our successful educational system, which
you ever so proudly were a part of. But apart from all that, Snookie is
making more money than you ever thought of, you vaping deadbeat.



Hägar
2012-01-29 11:02:12 EST

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
news:2v2Vq.893$V94.2@newsfe21.iad...
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:rf-dnQOah8CBMbnSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> news:Mu_Uq.1950$JQ5.1928@newsfe04.iad...
>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:zsidnQWOReLlv7nSnZ2dnUVZ5qGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
>>>
>>> *yawn*
>>>
>>> More non-news from Captain Cut&Paste...
>>>
>>
>> Clavius, why are you drifting...
>
> Just observing once again how little you actually say that doesn't have to
> do with gay sex.
>
> Jim
>

*** It does appear that syphilis has successfully infested your
cranium, you delusional twerp.



REDRUM KILGORE
2012-01-29 19:21:09 EST
On Jan 29, 11:02 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>
> news:2v2Vq.893$V94.2@newsfe21.iad...
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >news:rf-dnQOah8CBMbnSnZ2dnUVZ5oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> >> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> >>news:Mu_Uq.1950$JQ5.1928@newsfe04.iad...
> >>> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>>news:zsidnQWOReLlv7nSnZ2dnUVZ5qGdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> >>>> The weekly eight, with Ben Crystal,
>
> >>> *yawn*
>
> >>> More non-news from Captain Cut&Paste...
>
> >> Clavius, why are you drifting...
>
> > Just observing once again how little you actually say that doesn't have to
> > do with gay sex.
>
> > Jim
>
> *** It does appear that syphilis has successfully infested your
> cranium, you delusional twerp.

Dr. Hagar, DD ("Demented Doofus") opines mindlessly from the free
'puter in his local sanitarium's library.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron