Research Discussion: A Rebuttal To The Most Devisive And Idiotic SoU Address, Ever ...

A Rebuttal To The Most Devisive And Idiotic SoU Address, Ever ...

PUT HER IN CHARGE . . .
This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX, Nov 18, 2011

Written by a 21 year-old female, who obviously "gets" it.
It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the
social

welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in!
These solutions are just common sense in most normal people's opinion.

We should let the Republican nominee know that we have found him a VP from

Texas who truly understands the situation at hand.

Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the things she would do in the last

paragraph the best.

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash
for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans,
blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want
steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women
Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test
recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use
drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.
Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be
inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your
own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week
or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways
of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.
We
will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo
and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of
the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before
you
say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider
that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing
absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at
least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system
rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes,
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will
voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't
welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

DISCLAIMER to all the dim-witted Liberals:
I did not write this ... H\ufffdgar

FAGAR
2012-01-25 11:40:12 EST

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:31:30 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>PUT HER IN CHARGE . . .
>This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX, Nov 18, 2011
>
>Written by a 21 year-old female, who obviously "gets" it.
>It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the
>social
>
>welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in!
>These solutions are just common sense in most normal people's opinion.
>
>We should let the Republican nominee know that we have found him a VP from
>
>Texas who truly understands the situation at hand.
>
>Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the things she would do in the last
>
>paragraph the best.
>

>Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash
>for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans,
>blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want
>steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.
>
>Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women
>Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test
>recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use
>drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.
>
>Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?
>
>You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.
>Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be
>inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your
>own place.
>
>In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week
>or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways
>of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.
>We
>will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo
>and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."
>
>Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of
>the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before
>you
>say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider
>that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing
>absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.
>
>If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at
>least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system
>rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
>
>AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes,
>that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will
>voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't
>welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
>

>DISCLAIMER to all the dim-witted Liberals:
>I did not write this ... H\ufffdgar

Does this mean that Holy Corporate Welfare would be treated to the
same standards and expectations as Worthless Human Welfare?

Remember: Jesus said to worship money and corporations and to throw
humans with disabilities into furnaces who can't be as productive as
CEOs who bankrupt their corporations while getting hundred million
dollar golden parachutes.

<FAGAR> wrote in message

> [...]
>>least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current
>>system
>>rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
>>
>>AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes,
>>that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
>>will
>>voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't
>>welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
>>

>>DISCLAIMER to all the dim-witted Liberals:
>>I did not write this ... H\ufffdgar
>>

> Does this mean that Holy Corporate Welfare would be treated to the
> same standards and expectations as Worthless Human Welfare?
>
> Remember: Jesus said to worship money and corporations and to throw
> humans with disabilities into furnaces who can't be as productive as
> CEOs who bankrupt their corporations while getting hundred million

Yes indeed, my inbred imbecile friend. No Corporation is too big to fail,
the Post Office should be turned over to UPS/FedEx to an exorcism of the
bloated double dippers, Amtrak should be abandoned or run by the railroad
companies.

And yes, if a Corporation chooses to pay its CEO millions, so be it. After
all, EVRYONE has the opportunity to become such a CEO, if they ever stop
being cry-babies of the ALAS, poor me variety. And no, degrees in Liberal
Arts and Basket Weaving need not apply.

Hope that answers your stupid question(s).

Vtcapo
2012-01-25 18:52:03 EST
On Jan 25, 11:31 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> PUT HER IN CHARGE . . .
> This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX, Nov 18, 2011
>
> Written by a 21 year-old female, who obviously "gets" it.
> It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the
> social
>
> welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in!
> These solutions are just common sense in most normal people's opinion.
>
> We should let the Republican nominee know that we have found him a VP from
>
> Texas who truly understands the situation at hand.
>
> Wow, this girl has a great plan!  Love the things she would do in the last
>
> paragraph the best.
>
> Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash
> for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans,
> blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want
> steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.
>
> Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women
> Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test
> recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use
> drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.
>
> Put me in charge of government housing.  Ever live in a military barracks?
>
> You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.
> Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be
> inventoried.  If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your
> own place.
>
> In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week
> or you will report to a "government" job.  It may be cleaning the roadways
> of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.
> We
> will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo
> and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."
>
> Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all  of
> the above is voluntary.  If you want our money, accept our rules.  Before
> you
> say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider
> that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing
> absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.
>
> If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at
> least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices.  The current system
> rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
>
> AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE!  Yes,
> that is correct.  For you to vote would be a conflict of interest.  You will
> voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't
> welfare check.  If you want to vote, then get a job.
>
> DISCLAIMER to all the dim-witted Liberals:
> I did not write this ... Hägar

No one could rebut yesterdays SOU speech. Absolutely Brilliant! One
commentator said that the rebuttal could be compared to a warm glass
of milk with a fly in it.

That about sums up the Republican party. What looks like a wholesome
drink to swallow, on closer examination is tainted by vermin.

And by the way, the same day the State of the Union was to air, Obama
had approved a Special Ops mission to rescue a couple of Americans and
a Dane. This could have easily gone wrong and leaked out before the
SOU.

This is what you call, putting it on the line without regard for the
political consequences. Put another way..... BBB!

RT
PS The young bitch whiner needs to get laid. Why don't you do her a
favor........

On Jan 25, 11:31 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> DISCLAIMER to all the dim-witted Liberals:
> I did not write this ... H\ufffdgar

No one could rebut yesterdays SOU speech. Absolutely Brilliant! One
commentator said that the rebuttal could be compared to a warm glass
of milk with a fly in it.

That about sums up the Republican party. What looks like a wholesome
drink to swallow, on closer examination is tainted by vermin.

And by the way, the same day the State of the Union was to air, Obama
had approved a Special Ops mission to rescue a couple of Americans and
a Dane. This could have easily gone wrong and leaked out before the
SOU.

This is what you call, putting it on the line without regard for the
political consequences. Put another way..... BBB!

RT
PS The young bitch whiner needs to get laid. Why don't you do her a

*** Fucking brilliant indeed ... talk about a slick parrot ... he's even
worse than Newt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UDDRiGIUYQo

No comment necessary, Crapo ... you already drank the Kool-Aid ...

Vtcapo
2012-01-25 20:22:25 EST
On Jan 25, 7:49 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> That about sums up the Republican party. What looks like a wholesome
> drink to swallow, on closer examination is tainted by vermin.
>
> And by the way, the same day the State of the Union was to air, Obama
> had approved a Special Ops mission to rescue a couple of Americans and
> a Dane. This could have easily gone wrong and leaked out before the
> SOU.
>
> This is what you call, putting it on the line without regard for the
> political consequences.  Put another way..... BBB!
>
> RT
> PS The young bitch whiner needs to get laid. Why don't you do her a
> favor........
>
> *** Fucking brilliant indeed ... talk about a slick parrot ... he's even
> worse than Newthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UDDRiGIUYQo
>
> No comment necessary, Crapo ... you already drank the Kool-Aid ...

Kool-Aid indeed if Newt or Romney get elected. But you know the Magic
One won't let that happen. His community organizational skills are
second to none. He is already speaking the language of the
March on Walls Street crowd. You know, the one's that will determine
this election.

RT
PS Not bad in carrying through with SUCCESSFUL military operations
either. Did I mention he got Osama Bin Laden?

Bawhahahahahaha.............

RT

On Jan 25, 7:49 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> RT
> PS The young bitch whiner needs to get laid. Why don't you do her a
> favor........
>
> *** Fucking brilliant indeed ... talk about a slick parrot ... he's even
> worse than
> Newthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UDDRiGIUYQo
>
> No comment necessary, Crapo ... you already drank the Kool-Aid ...

Kool-Aid indeed if Newt or Romney get elected. But you know the Magic
One won't let that happen. His community organizational skills are
second to none. He is already speaking the language of the
March on Walls Street crowd. You know, the one's that will determine
this election.

RT
PS Not bad in carrying through with SUCCESSFUL military operations
either. Did I mention he got Osama Bin Laden?

*** Sure he did ... GWB painted a target on OBL about the size of a barn
door ... even you, with your limited mantal capacity could have pulled off
that piece of braggodocio ... it's always easier when someone else does the
heavy lifting for you, innit ...

Vtcapo
2012-01-26 10:42:48 EST
On Jan 26, 10:03 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > worse than
> > Newthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UDDRiGIUYQo
>
> > No comment necessary, Crapo ... you already drank the Kool-Aid ...
>
> Kool-Aid indeed if Newt or Romney get elected. But you know the Magic
> One won't let that happen. His community organizational skills are
> second to none. He is already speaking the language of the
> March on Walls Street crowd. You know, the one's that will determine
> this election.
>
> RT
> PS Not bad in carrying through with SUCCESSFUL military operations
> either.   Did I mention he got Osama Bin Laden?
>
> *** Sure he did ... GWB painted a target on OBL about the size of a barn
> door ... even you, with your limited mantal capacity could have pulled off
> that piece of braggodocio ... it's always easier when someone else does the

Give credit when credit is due. GWB threw the dice with Iraq and came
up craps. Obama has thrown the dice with Special Op's and came out a
winner.

The only heavy lifting GWB did was to move taxpayers money into the
coffers of the MIC and Haliburton.

RT
PS It's mental not mantal you spelling challenged PUTZ! What goes
around comes around....Bawhahahahaha....

The Patriot

> [...]

commentator said that the rebuttal could be compared to
a warm glass
of milk with a fly in it.

That about sums up the Republican party. What looks
like a wholesome
drink to swallow, on closer examination is tainted by
vermin.

And by the way, the same day the State of the Union was
to air, Obama
had approved a Special Ops mission to rescue a couple
of Americans and
a Dane. This could have easily gone wrong and leaked
out before the
SOU.

This is what you call, putting it on the line without
regard for the
political consequences. Put another way..... BBB!

RT
PS The young bitch whiner needs to get laid. Why don't

VDcapo, you need to return to pounding your pud as your
posts are seriously flawed. The cause must be the
inbreeding you folks continuously engage in.

Your old friend The Patriot.

Vtcapo
2012-01-26 13:03:07 EST
On Jan 26, 12:36 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> [...]
> drink to swallow, on closer examination is tainted by
> vermin.
>
> And by the way, the same day the State of the Union was
> to air, Obama
> had approved a Special Ops mission to rescue a couple
> of Americans and
> a Dane. This could have easily gone wrong and leaked
> out before the
> SOU.
>
> This is what you call, putting it on the line without
> regard for the
> political consequences.  Put another way..... BBB!
>
> RT
> PS The young bitch whiner needs to get laid. Why don't
> you do her a
> favor........
>
> VDcapo, you need to return to pounding your pud as your
> posts are seriously flawed.  The cause must be the
> inbreeding you folks continuously engage in.

Patriot? You must be one of Hags inbred cousins......Right?

RT
PS Either that or a TeaBagger.