Research Discussion: GuthBall Was Right, After All ...

GuthBall Was Right, After All ...

Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
hallucinations.

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html

But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.

Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".

"Hägar" wrote in message

Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
hallucinations.

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html

But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.

Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
_______________________
Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth." Although
to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks his
Sister."

On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> hallucinations.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> _______________________
> Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."  Although
> to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks his
> Sister."

Such natives have special rights that the rest of us are not entitled
to, similar as to how Semites are entitled to keep slaves and do their
body snatching for their black market in human organs.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> hallucinations.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> _______________________
> Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> Although
> to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks his
> Sister."

*** Good one, troll ... I see you still haven't progressed much
mentally, since I plonked your sorry billbilly ass.
Once and oaf, always an oaf.

On Jan 24, 9:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> > Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> > in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> > hallucinations.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> > But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> > nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> > the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> > structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> > comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> > their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> > Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> > we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> > _______________________
> > Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> > Although
> > to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks his
> > Sister."
>
> *** Good one, troll ... I see you still haven't progressed much
> mentally, since I plonked your sorry billbilly ass.
> Once and oaf, always an oaf.

You seem to be possessed.

On Jan 24, 9:47 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> > Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> > Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> > in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> > hallucinations.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> > But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> > nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> > the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> > structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> > comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> > their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> > Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> > we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> > _______________________
> > Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> > Although
> > to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks
> > his
> > Sister."
>
> *** Good one, troll ... I see you still haven't progressed much
> mentally, since I plonked your sorry billbilly ass.
> Once and oaf, always an oaf.

You seem to be possessed.

*** More like depressed, since I find it difficult to fathom how
human DNA, like yours and noTroll can backslide into single-
cell amoebae status ... yet you still can access the Internet ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> hallucinations.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> _______________________
> Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> Although
> to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks his
> Sister."

*** Good one, troll ... I see you still haven't progressed much
mentally, since I plonked your sorry billbilly ass.
Once and oaf, always an oaf.
_________________
Pray tell, what is a "billbilly"? Is it a Cracker term?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 9:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> > Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> > in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> > hallucinations.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> > But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> > nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> > the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> > structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> > comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> > their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> > Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> > we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> > _______________________
> > Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> > Although
> > to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks
> > his
> > Sister."
>
> *** Good one, troll ... I see you still haven't progressed much
> mentally, since I plonked your sorry billbilly ass.
> Once and oaf, always an oaf.

You seem to be possessed.................................

But neither of brains nor wit.

On Jan 24, 10:49 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 9:47 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 24, 8:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > > Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> > > Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> > > in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> > > hallucinations.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-fals...
>
> > > But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> > > nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> > > the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> > > structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> > > comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> > > their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> > > Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> > > we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> > > _______________________
> > > Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> > > Although
> > > to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known as "Fucks
> > > his
> > > Sister."
>
> > *** Good one, troll ... I see you still haven't progressed much
> > mentally, since I plonked your sorry billbilly ass.
> > Once and oaf, always an oaf.
>
> You seem to be possessed.
>
> *** More like depressed, since I find it difficult to fathom how
> human DNA, like yours and noTroll can backslide into single-
> cell amoebae status ... yet you still can access the Internet ...

Impressive, isn't it, that us single-cell amoebae are way smarter than
we're being given credit by the likes of ZNRs and other public funded
parrots such as yourself.

Roughly 0.00002% of our human intelligence evolution as of the last
300 million years involves modern radio, and perhaps only half of that
extremely slight portion of our evolution represents the sort of
focused microwaves and laser beams ETs could possibly detect even if
their best technology had been specifically focused upon our solar
system with its one measly naked Goldilocks certified planet. So it’s
kind of hard for myself to automatically exclude all other planets and
moons as being unlikely host of intelligence, especially when other
solar systems could be not only older than ours but having a more
desirable sun.

Knowing that available energy is always key to any advanced forms of
intelligence not only surviving their own environments, but certainly
essential for whatever off-world explorations and the exploiting of
other worlds. Fortunately for the extremely nearby planet Venus,
there’s no shortage of local energy, and unlikely any mineral or
metallicity deficiency, not to mention the 500+ teratonnes of easily
accessible water held extensively within those acidic clouds, plus
always more water from within that geodynamically active planet that’s
continually being vented.

Thumbnail images, including mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html
Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
“Guth Venus”, at 1:1, then 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bradguth/BradGuth#5630418595926178146
https://picasaweb.google.com/bradguth/BradGuth#5629579402364691314
Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2012-01-24 14:26:31 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Seems the "Life on Venus" hullabaloo was much ado about nothing ...
> Possible over-consumption of Vodka by Russian scientists, shivering
> in the wilds of Siberia, may have been the source of these blatant
> hallucinations.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-claim-life-venus-proven-false-214403708.html
>
> But the trained eagle-eye of our resident Venus expert GuthBall
> nailed it immediately, by saying: "That stuff doesn't look anything like
> the good stuff I found in those grainy old NASA radar images .. the
> structures and the disks and the crabs in those are almost 3-D in
> comparison to that old Commie crapola ... I swear, Vodka will be
> their ultimate undoing". As it turned out, it was Ronnie Reagan.
>
> Good job, GuthBall ... in recognition of your scientific analysis skills
> we'll henceforth call you by your native name: "Two Dogs Fucking".
> Of course, this is from Hags whose native name is "Running Mouth."
> Although to those who live in his trailer park, he'll always be known
> as "Fucks his Sister."

Actually Hagar is known as "DEEP THROAT".
No, nothing to do being a secret agent or whistle-blower.

That's just what they call him around the bus station mens room