Research Discussion: Capitalism Explained

Capitalism Explained

So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.

http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capitalism/?eiid=

Nightbat
2012-01-21 18:48:13 EST
On Jan 21, 11:22 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
>     How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>
>    http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capit...

nightbat

Silence cadet hagar our Queen Darla is back. YOU WILL BE
PREPARED TO SERVE ALL PROFOUND EARTH SCIENCE TEAM OFFICERS AS EARTH
Ambassadors of good will. Shut your way ward mouth it's so unbecoming.

that is all,
Captain nightbat

G=EMC^2
2012-01-21 21:19:46 EST
On Jan 21, 11:22 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
>     How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>
>    http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capit...

Here in Massachusetts Romney did a lousy job. He will not get Mass.
votes. He lost in Caralina He is dead in Florida. Best like all GOPers
he go home and count his 250M. Newt can not win so Palin and Trump
will get together in June. TreBert

Clave
2012-01-21 23:24:40 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
> How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>

> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capitalism/?eiid=

I saw the subject line and knew IMMEDIATELY that it wasn't something you
wrote yourself.

Idiot.

Jim

"nightbat" <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
On Jan 21, 11:22 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
> How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capit...

nightbat

Silence cadet hagar our Queen Darla is back. YOU WILL BE
PREPARED TO SERVE ALL PROFOUND EARTH SCIENCE TEAM OFFICERS AS EARTH
Ambassadors of good will. Shut your way ward mouth it's so unbecoming.

that is all,
Captain nightbat

*** Bite me, DingBat ...

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 21, 11:22 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
> How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capit...

Here in Massachusetts Romney did a lousy job. He will not get Mass.
votes. He lost in Caralina He is dead in Florida. Best like all GOPers
he go home and count his 250M. Newt can not win so Palin and Trump
will get together in June. TreBert

*** Your Mental Disorder ain't getting any better, is it ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 21, 11:22 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
> How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capit...

Here in Massachusetts Romney did a lousy job. He will not get Mass.
votes. He lost in Caralina He is dead in Florida. Best like all GOPers
he go home and count his 250M. Newt can not win so Palin and Trump
will get together in June. TreBert

*** Your Mental Disorder ain't getting any better, is it ...
______________________
Now there's a team. Sarah Stupid and Comb Over Donald. Yeah, bring 'em
on.

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
>> How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>>

>> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capitalism/?eiid=
>
> I saw the subject line and knew IMMEDIATELY that it wasn't something you
> wrote yourself.
>
> Idiot.
>
> Jim

*** Congrats, Jim-boi, you have hit the epitome of stupidity. Apparently
you didn't realize that the entire post was a "VIDEO", you ignorant Putz.
You click on the right-pointing triangle an the center, and moving pictures
will appear and voices will become audible, explaining the inner workings
of. your nemesis, the free market place, where those who strive to better
themselves get rewarded and those who don't, well, become Schmucks,
just like you, Jimbo

But it was an amusing ruse, trying to make us believe that you could
actually read ..

Clave
2012-01-24 01:00:35 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<...>

> *** Congrats, Jim-boi, you have hit the epitome of stupidity...

Stupid is taking two whole days to figure out the followups.

LOL

FAGAR
2012-01-24 09:20:11 EST

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:22:19 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So that even the dumbest of Liberal Losers can understand it.
> How Romney's "Bain Capital" saves jobs and the Government does NOT.
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/lessons-in-capitalism/?eiid=

Saturday Night Live's Darrell Hammond sure can do good impressions of
idiots. Can he mock you next, Fagar, if you ever stop mocking
yourself that is?