Research Discussion: Obama's Re-election Campaign ...

Obama's Re-election Campaign ...

This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Vtcapo
2012-01-21 14:21:47 EST
On Jan 21, 10:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Wrong! The Magic One can SING! The ReTards might as well chalk it
up.

He'll do some Al Green on Leno or Letteman and that will be all she
wrote.

Remember Clinton and his Sax? Bawhahahahahahahahahahaha........

You fuckers have NO CHANCE..
Bawhahahahahahaa..choke...gasp.....snot......bawhahahahahahahaha........

RT
PS Gee that felt good.

On Jan 21, 10:51 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Wrong! The Magic One can SING! The ReTards might as well chalk it
up.

He'll do some Al Green on Leno or Letteman and that will be all she
wrote.

Remember Clinton and his Sax? Bawhahahahahahahahahahaha........

You fuckers have NO CHANCE..
Bawhahahahahahaa..choke...gasp.....snot......bawhahahahahahahaha........

RT
PS Gee that felt good.

***************************************
You haven't heard Newt fart ... puts Obama's pipes to shame ...

Vtcapo
2012-01-21 14:50:02 EST
On Jan 21, 2:35 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 21, 10:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>
> Wrong! The Magic One can SING!  The ReTards might as well chalk it
> up.
>
> He'll do some Al Green on Leno or Letteman and that will be all she
> wrote.
>
> Remember Clinton and his Sax?   Bawhahahahahahahahahahaha........
>
> You fuckers have NO CHANCE..
> Bawhahahahahahaa..choke...gasp.....snot......bawhahahahahahahaha........
>
> RT
> PS Gee that felt good.
>
>         ***************************************
> You haven't heard Newt fart ... puts Obama's pipes to shame ...

Hot air is Newt's forte....

RT

G=EMC^2

On 1/21/2012 2:21 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> You fuckers have NO CHANCE..
> Bawhahahahahahaa..choke...gasp.....snot......bawhahahahahahahaha........
>
> RT
> PS Gee that felt good.

What? Did you just do a line of coke?

Vtcapo
2012-01-22 09:37:47 EST
On Jan 22, 8:17 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/21/2012 2:21 PM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > You fuckers have NO CHANCE..
> > Bawhahahahahahaa..choke...gasp.....snot......bawhahahahahahahaha........
>
> > RT
> > PS Gee that felt good.
>
> What?  Did you just do a line of coke?
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I said snot not snort.

RT

Vtcapo
2012-01-22 09:39:28 EST
On Jan 21, 10:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Newt wins SC. You fuckers are in trouble now. He is unelectable.

Bawhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa......

RT

On Jan 21, 10:51 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Newt wins SC. You fuckers are in trouble now. He is unelectable.

Bawhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa......

RT

*** Funny thing is, they said the same thing about Kennedy, Reagan
and that pot-smoking, womanizing hippie Clinton ...

I want to see your crocodile tears when the White House doors hit
the Magic Negro in the ass on his way out.

Vtcapo
2012-01-22 14:54:12 EST
On Jan 22, 12:01 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 21, 10:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This is about the only ace he's got up his sleeve:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>
> Newt wins SC. You fuckers are in trouble now.  He is unelectable.
>
> Bawhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa......
>
> RT
>
> *** Funny thing is, they said the same thing about Kennedy, Reagan
> and that pot-smoking, womanizing hippie Clinton ...
>
> I want to see your crocodile tears when the White House doors hit
> the Magic Negro in the ass on his way out.

Dream on......

RT
PS Clinton never inhaled.... Bawhahahahahahahaha.....