Research Discussion: And Without Further Ado ...

And Without Further Ado ...

The daily eight:

http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obamas-bailout-bowl-66069/

Includes the gift that keeps on giving: "Slo" Joe Biden, in San
Francisco,
the city that loves asses, making an ass of himself.

Bast
2012-01-21 11:57:51 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> The daily eight:
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obamas-bailout-bowl-66069/
> Includes the gift that keeps on giving: "Slo" Joe Biden, in San
> Francisco,
> the city that loves asses, making an ass of himself.

And yet the Republicans are continuing to look even stupider, to only offer
"NEWT" as the alternative.

Hey Hager,...you did say you gave Perry money ?
You might as well have sent it to a Nigerian Widow of a deceased dictator,
or just bought a bag of weed and got high.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> The daily eight:
>>
>> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obamas-bailout-bowl-66069/
>> Includes the gift that keeps on giving: "Slo" Joe Biden, in San
>> Francisco,
>> the city that loves asses, making an ass of himself.
>

> And yet the Republicans are continuing to look even stupider, to only
> offer "NEWT" as the alternative.
>
> Hey Hager,...you did say you gave Perry money ?
> You might as well have sent it to a Nigerian Widow of a deceased dictator,
> or just bought a bag of weed and got high.

I haven't sent any money to any of the GOP candidates yet. That'll
happen whenever it becomes evident who's going to be the heir to
the Negroid's crumbling empire of unfulfilled promises.

I did sent $50.00 to Scott Walker of Wisconsin, to do battle with
the union scumbags.

Bast
2012-01-21 13:04:51 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> The daily eight:
>>>
>>> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obamas-bailout-bowl-66069/
>>> Includes the gift that keeps on giving: "Slo" Joe Biden, in San
>>> Francisco, the city that loves asses, making an ass of himself.
>>

>> And yet the Republicans are continuing to look even stupider, to only
>> offer "NEWT" as the alternative.
>>
>> Hey Hager,...you did say you gave Perry money ?
>> You might as well have sent it to a Nigerian Widow of a deceased
>> dictator, or just bought a bag of weed and got high.
>>

> I haven't sent any money to any of the GOP candidates yet. That'll
> happen whenever it becomes evident who's going to be the heir to
> the Negroid's crumbling empire of unfulfilled promises.
>
> I did sent $50.00 to Scott Walker of Wisconsin, to do battle with
> the union scumbags.

Well it's already becoming VERY evident that "NEWT" is who THEY are
grooming to be the option to Obama.

They aren't even bothering to hide it anymore
http://youtu.be/TbSkGUYbRTo

So in 2012 people will be going to the polls,....and saying " Maybe Obama
isn't THAT BAD." or more likely "how fast can I cut my loses, if I sell my
house and move out of what is left of the U.S. ?"

Since all the big corporations have done that already.

On 1/21/2012 1:04 PM, Bast wrote:

> So in 2012 people will be going to the polls,....and saying " Maybe Obama
> isn't THAT BAD." or more likely "how fast can I cut my loses, if I sell my
> house and move out of what is left of the U.S. ?"

Only a coward would run. So, when are you leaving, Bast?

Bast will jump ship faster than an Italian boat captain....

> On 1/21/2012 1:04 PM, Bast wrote:
>>

>> So in 2012 people will be going to the polls,....and saying " Maybe
>> Obama
>> isn't THAT BAD." or more likely "how fast can I cut my loses, if I sell
>> my
>> house and move out of what is left of the U.S. ?"
>

> Only a coward would run. So, when are you leaving, Bast?
>

> Bast will jump ship faster than an Italian boat captain....

But not to worry ... Bast has a degree from MIT ... he'll find
employment anywhere .. bwahahahahahahahahhhh what a Loozer !!

Bast
2012-01-21 20:31:48 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 1/21/2012 1:04 PM, Bast wrote:
>>>

>>> So in 2012 people will be going to the polls,....and saying " Maybe
>>> Obama
>>> isn't THAT BAD." or more likely "how fast can I cut my loses, if I
>>> sell my
>>> house and move out of what is left of the U.S. ?"
>>

>> Only a coward would run. So, when are you leaving, Bast?
>>

>> Bast will jump ship faster than an Italian boat captain....
>
> But not to worry ... Bast has a degree from MIT ... he'll find
> employment anywhere .. bwahahahahahahahahhhh what a Loozer !!

At this point I'm considering joining Al Queda so I can be on the winning
side,....as well as it being a U.S. government job.

Clave
2012-01-21 23:25:26 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The daily eight:
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/obamas-bailout-bowl-66069/

Another whiff from Cap'n Cut&Paste.

You never really *do* say anything yourself, do you?

Jim

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Only a coward would run. So, when are you leaving, Bast?
>>>

>>> Bast will jump ship faster than an Italian boat captain....
>>
>> But not to worry ... Bast has a degree from MIT ... he'll find
>> employment anywhere .. bwahahahahahahahahhhh what a Loozer !!
>

> At this point I'm considering joining Al Queda so I can be on the winning
> side,....as well as it being a U.S. government job.

Go for it ... that gig hopefully becomes a moot endeavor what with the
Magic Negro having to seek employment elsewhere, come November.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-01-22 22:17:14 EST
On Jan 22, 11:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> But not to worry ... Bast has a degree from MIT ... he'll find
> >> employment anywhere .. bwahahahahahahahahhhh what a Loozer !!
>
> > At this point I'm considering joining Al Queda so I can be on the winning
> > side,....as well as it being a U.S. government job.
>
> Go for it ... that gig hopefully becomes a moot endeavor what with the
> Magic Negro having to seek employment elsewhere, come November.

"Ado" doesn't mean "doodoo", Hagar!

Everyone would be most appreciative if you'd cease depositing your
considerable amount all over Usenet!!

Just hold it until the new alternative "UseNUT" universe is up for you
and you trailer buddies. Think you can manage that?!!!