Research Discussion: And You Thought Solyndra Was The Lone Incident ...

And You Thought Solyndra Was The Lone Incident ...

... to reflect the Obama presidency's ineptitude in all matters related to
business:

Does it ever stop?

The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!

The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 million
loan from Obama's DOE.

The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent
workers.

That's costing us just $16 million per job.

Keep reading.

One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group
(PCG).

The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother of Nancy's
husband.

Will someone start the countdown to bankruptcy?

Vtcapo
2012-01-20 10:18:37 EST
On Jan 20, 8:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... to reflect the Obama presidency's ineptitude in all matters related to
> business:
>
> Does it ever stop?
>
> The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!
>
> The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 million
> loan from Obama's DOE.
>
> The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent
> workers.
>
> That's costing us just $16 million per job.
>
> Keep reading.
>
> One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group
> (PCG).
>
> The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother of Nancy's
> husband.
>
> Will someone start the countdown to bankruptcy?

Two Party System politics.... What do you expect?

RT

Bast
2012-01-20 10:58:40 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> ... to reflect the Obama presidency's ineptitude in all matters related
> to business:
>
> Does it ever stop?
>
> The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!
>
> The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737
> million loan from Obama's DOE.
>
> The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45
> permanent workers.
>
> That's costing us just $16 million per job.
>
> Keep reading.
>
> One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate
> Group (PCG).
>
> The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother of Nancy's
> husband.
>
> Will someone start the countdown to bankruptcy?

Don't you think that the 2.3 TRILLION the Pentagon couldn't account for
while G.W. Bush was in charge might help

http://youtu.be/3kpWqdPMjmo

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... to reflect the Obama presidency's ineptitude in all matters related
>> to business:
>>
>> Does it ever stop?
>>
>> The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!
>>
>> The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737
>> million loan from Obama's DOE.
>>
>> The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45
>> permanent workers.
>>
>> That's costing us just $16 million per job.
>>
>> Keep reading.
>>
>> One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate
>> Group (PCG).
>>
>> The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother of Nancy's
>> husband.
>>
>> Will someone start the countdown to bankruptcy?
>

> Don't you think that the 2.3 TRILLION the Pentagon couldn't account for
> while G.W. Bush was in charge might help
>
> http://youtu.be/3kpWqdPMjmo

But the Negroid was going to fix all that PLUS give us
Paradise after 4 years ... remember that old "Hope and
Change" ??? or, Bush drove us into the ditch, but I'll
get us going in the right direction ??? What happened ??

But in typical Liberals fashion, it is always easier to
blame one's predecessor than to 'fess to one's
own shortcomings, which actually prompted the
now popular phrase:
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". and you Liberals
live up to it ever so well.

Bast
2012-01-20 16:13:25 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> ... to reflect the Obama presidency's ineptitude in all matters
>>> related to business:
>>>
>>> Does it ever stop?
>>>
>>> The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!
>>>
>>> The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737
>>> million loan from Obama's DOE.
>>>
>>> The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45
>>> permanent workers.
>>>
>>> That's costing us just $16 million per job.
>>>
>>> Keep reading.
>>>
>>> One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate
>>> Group (PCG).
>>>
>>> The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother of Nancy's
>>> husband.
>>>
>>> Will someone start the countdown to bankruptcy?
>>

>> Don't you think that the 2.3 TRILLION the Pentagon couldn't account for
>> while G.W. Bush was in charge might help
>>
>> http://youtu.be/3kpWqdPMjmo
>

> But the Negroid was going to fix all that PLUS give us
> Paradise after 4 years ... remember that old "Hope and
> Change" ??? or, Bush drove us into the ditch, but I'll
> get us going in the right direction ??? What happened ??
>
> But in typical Liberals fashion, it is always easier to
> blame one's predecessor than to 'fess to one's
> own shortcomings, which actually prompted the
> now popular phrase:
> "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". and you Liberals
> live up to it ever so well.

Am I Fu*king defending Obama ?
When I point out that Bush was far worse, and passed the legislation that
Obama is now abusing ?

...They hoped that McCain was going to abuse it.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Don't you think that the 2.3 TRILLION the Pentagon couldn't account for
>>> while G.W. Bush was in charge might help
>>>
>>> http://youtu.be/3kpWqdPMjmo
>>

>> But the Negroid was going to fix all that PLUS give us
>> Paradise after 4 years ... remember that old "Hope and
>> Change" ??? or, Bush drove us into the ditch, but I'll
>> get us going in the right direction ??? What happened ??
>>
>> But in typical Liberals fashion, it is always easier to
>> blame one's predecessor than to 'fess to one's
>> own shortcomings, which actually prompted the
>> now popular phrase:
>> "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". and you Liberals
>> live up to it ever so well.
>

> Am I Fu*king defending Obama ?
> When I point out that Bush was far worse, and passed the legislation that
> Obama is now abusing ?
>
> ...They hoped that McCain was going to abuse it.

Just how long are you incompetents going to blame Bush for your
total ineptitude ??? It's never the fault of the guy in charge ...
Liberal Mantra. Everyone's a winner ... more Liberal drivel.
Go pound salt, you Liberal twat.

Bast
2012-01-20 21:49:45 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> But the Negroid was going to fix all that PLUS give us
>>> Paradise after 4 years ... remember that old "Hope and
>>> Change" ??? or, Bush drove us into the ditch, but I'll
>>> get us going in the right direction ??? What happened ??
>>>
>>> But in typical Liberals fashion, it is always easier to
>>> blame one's predecessor than to 'fess to one's
>>> own shortcomings, which actually prompted the
>>> now popular phrase:
>>> "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". and you Liberals
>>> live up to it ever so well.
>>

>> Am I Fu*king defending Obama ?
>> When I point out that Bush was far worse, and passed the legislation
>> that Obama is now abusing ?
>>
>> ...They hoped that McCain was going to abuse it.
>>

> Just how long are you incompetents going to blame Bush for your
> total ineptitude ??? It's never the fault of the guy in charge ...
> Liberal Mantra. Everyone's a winner ... more Liberal drivel.
> Go pound salt, you Liberal twat.

Is it my fault if Bush ousted Nixon as the most hated president in history ?
.....He did that all on his own without any help from me.

Vtcapo
2012-01-21 08:37:38 EST
On Jan 20, 8:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hägar wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> But the Negroid was going to fix all that PLUS give us
> >> Paradise after 4 years ... remember that old "Hope and
> >> Change" ??? or, Bush drove us into the ditch, but I'll
> >> get us going in the right direction ??? What happened ??
>
> >> But in typical Liberals fashion, it is always easier to
> >> blame one's predecessor than to 'fess to one's
> >> own shortcomings, which actually prompted the
> >> now popular phrase:
> >> "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". and you Liberals
> >> live up to it ever so well.
>
> > Am I Fu*king defending Obama ?
> > When I point out that Bush was far worse, and passed the legislation that
> > Obama is now abusing ?
>
> > ...They hoped that McCain was going to abuse it.
>
> Just how long are you incompetents going to blame Bush for your
> total ineptitude ???  It's never the fault of the guy in charge ...
> Liberal Mantra.  Everyone's a winner ... more Liberal drivel.
> Go pound salt, you Liberal twat.

Blame the 2 Party System that is in place to keep the 1% in power.
Right now you have do nothing Moderates running the Democratic party
and Right wing extremists running the ReTards, I mean Republican
Party. What you have is a system that by design, one faction can shut
down the government like they have done with Obama. It doesn't take a
political analyst to know that the system is flawed in favor of the
elite.

Frankly, it doesn't matter who is in office. Nothing will change until
the system is totally overhauled and rid of all special interest
money. We have a corrupt system at its core and there is no fixing it
until
Corporate money and their lobbyists are run out of Washington.

RT

On 1/21/2012 8:37 AM, vtcapo wrote:

> Frankly, it doesn't matter who is in office. Nothing will change until
> the system is totally overhauled and rid of all special interest
> money. We have a corrupt system at its core and there is no fixing it
> until
> Corporate money and their lobbyists are run out of Washington.

Capo, when you're vaping, what kind of music do you
listen to? Grateful Dead?

Vtcapo
2012-01-21 14:45:32 EST
On Jan 21, 1:46 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/21/2012 8:37 AM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > Frankly, it doesn't matter who is in office. Nothing will change until
> > the system is totally overhauled and rid of all special interest
> > money.  We have a corrupt system at its core and there is no fixing it
> > until
> > Corporate money and their lobbyists are run out of Washington.
>
> Capo, when you're vaping, what kind of music do you
> listen to?    Grateful Dead?
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I have my own music studio. I make my own music.....

RT