Research Discussion: Getting To The Bottom Of The Truth ...

Getting To The Bottom Of The Truth ...

... one clip at a time.

Obama is a fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

On Jan 15, 11:42 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... one clip at a time.
>
> Obama is a fraud.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

But so is your mother and father, so what's your point?

Vtcapo
2012-01-15 15:34:29 EST
On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... one clip at a time.
>
> Obama is a fraud.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

More Right Wing birther bullshit. Why don't you find a real issue to
talk about? How about Strategic Conditions.... something that matters.

RT

G=EMC^2
2012-01-15 18:51:39 EST
On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... one clip at a time.
>
> Obama is a fraud.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

Now thast Mafia GOPers own the media its had to get the truth. The
press in the watch dog of democrachy (Franklin) We know what Bush &
Cheney did at Enrod. We know what they did in their 8 years. Occupy is
at Wal St showing its all inside trading. CNN shows what the
goverrnment is doing at banks at 3am. They are now told to never
mention it again. Cover up is the way a fascist system works. The 1%
are fascist and they are in complete control. Mafia GOPers killed JFK
and Bobby. Mafia GOPers made three tries to kill me on 10/10/10 They
threatend Richard Moores
s like 130 times. He has ex Seals protecting him 24hr a day. I moved
from Florida to Massachusetts to save my life. These EVIL
people(GOPers) are above the law. TreBert Where is Rigby?

Vtcapo
2012-01-15 19:25:49 EST
On Jan 15, 6:51 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... one clip at a time.
>
> > Obama is a fraud.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded
>
> Now thast Mafia GOPers own the media its had to get the truth. The
> press in the watch dog of democrachy (Franklin) We know what Bush &
> Cheney did at Enrod. We know what they did in their 8 years. Occupy is
> at Wal St showing its all inside trading. CNN shows what the
> goverrnment is doing at banks at 3am. They are now told to never
> mention it again. Cover up is the way a fascist system works. The 1%
> are fascist and they are in complete control. Mafia GOPers killed JFK
> and Bobby. Mafia GOPers made three tries to kill me on 10/10/10   They
> threatend Richard Moores
> s like 130 times. He has ex Seals protecting him 24hr a day. I moved
> from Florida to Massachusetts to save my life. These EVIL
> people(GOPers) are above the law.  TreBert  Where is Rigby?

Humm....I live half the year in Florida.

Zel oops... I mean Trebert..... Is it safe?

RT

On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... one clip at a time.
>
> Obama is a fraud.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

More Right Wing birther bullshit. Why don't you find a real issue to
talk about? How about Strategic Conditions.... something that matters.

*** Ok, I bite ... what exactly do you mean by strategic conditions ???
The sorry-ass state of deterioration of our Nuclear Arsenal under the
auspices of the King of America ???
His wanting to hang 4 Marines for pissing on an enemy while they were
lauded for disemboweling 2 GIs and burning the remains ???
The sorry-ass fact that our corporations are fleeing the country because of
high taxes and smothering regulations ???
Pick any subject. you loser, explain what you mean and I'll gladly chime in.

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... one clip at a time.
>
> Obama is a fraud.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

Now thast Mafia GOPers own the media its had to get the truth. The
press in the watch dog of democrachy (Franklin) We know what Bush &
Cheney did at Enrod. We know what they did in their 8 years. Occupy is
at Wal St showing its all inside trading. CNN shows what the
goverrnment is doing at banks at 3am. They are now told to never
mention it again. Cover up is the way a fascist system works. The 1%
are fascist and they are in complete control. Mafia GOPers killed JFK
and Bobby. Mafia GOPers made three tries to kill me on 10/10/10 They
threatend Richard Moores
s like 130 times. He has ex Seals protecting him 24hr a day. I moved
from Florida to Massachusetts to save my life. These EVIL
people(GOPers) are above the law. TreBert Where is Rigby?

*************************************
The Negroid has shown us who thinks he is above the law ... or at least
thinks he is. Bert. you left Florida because they got tired of your whining
and not paying your water and electric bills ... plain and simple. I am sure
it is just a matter of time before Massachusetts catches up with your
shenanigans.

G=EMC^2
2012-01-15 21:12:28 EST
On Jan 15, 7:25 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 6:51 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... one clip at a time.
>
> > > Obama is a fraud.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded
>
> > Now thast Mafia GOPers own the media its had to get the truth. The
> > press in the watch dog of democrachy (Franklin) We know what Bush &
> > Cheney did at Enrod. We know what they did in their 8 years. Occupy is
> > at Wal St showing its all inside trading. CNN shows what the
> > goverrnment is doing at banks at 3am. They are now told to never
> > mention it again. Cover up is the way a fascist system works. The 1%
> > are fascist and they are in complete control. Mafia GOPers killed JFK
> > and Bobby. Mafia GOPers made three tries to kill me on 10/10/10   They
> > threatend Richard Moores
> > s like 130 times. He has ex Seals protecting him 24hr a day. I moved
> > from Florida to Massachusetts to save my life. These EVIL
> > people(GOPers) are above the law.  TreBert  Where is Rigby?
>
> Humm....I live half the year in Florida.
>
> Zel oops... I mean Trebert..... Is it safe?
>
> RT

Vt If your black or do not goose step you best leave. If you try to
fight for democracy you best leave.If you don't mind not voting you
can stay. If you don't mind Waste Management paid through your tax
bill you can stay.If you don't mind getting a light bill for over 500
bucks you can stay(Progress Energy) If you use no water and get bills
for 65 bucks per month (Severn Trent Water) you can stay. If you don't
mind nice families on your street thrown out on the street(GOPer
banks) you can stay. If you don't mind children waiting for school bus
on streets with no lights or sidewalks being run over by Severn Trent
dump trucks you can stay.If you are a trouble maker GOP Mafia has
Sheriffs like Osceola sheriff "Bob" Hansell to have you killed(Hansell
is Mafia hit man Allthis I have given to US Justice Dept.and
F.B.I. TreBert Where is Rigby

G=EMC^2
2012-01-15 21:29:04 EST
On Jan 15, 8:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... one clip at a time.
>
> > Obama is a fraud.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded
>
> Now thast Mafia GOPers own the media its had to get the truth. The
> press in the watch dog of democrachy (Franklin) We know what Bush &
> Cheney did at Enrod. We know what they did in their 8 years. Occupy is
> at Wal St showing its all inside trading. CNN shows what the
> goverrnment is doing at banks at 3am. They are now told to never
> mention it again. Cover up is the way a fascist system works. The 1%
> are fascist and they are in complete control. Mafia GOPers killed JFK
> and Bobby. Mafia GOPers made three tries to kill me on 10/10/10   They
> threatend Richard Moores
> s like 130 times. He has ex Seals protecting him 24hr a day. I moved
> from Florida to Massachusetts to save my life. These EVIL
> people(GOPers) are above the law.  TreBert  Where is Rigby?
>
>         *************************************
> The Negroid has shown us who thinks he is above the law ... or at least
> thinks he is. Bert. you left Florida because they got tired of your whining
> and not paying your water and electric bills ... plain and simple. I am sure
> it is just a matter of time before Massachusetts catches up with your
> shenanigans.

ha Ha Ha I had a lock put on my meter for over three years and GOPer
Mafia Severn Trent still billed me. My last bill was #2079 Look up
Severn Trent Water on your computer,and you will realize its Mafia.
Just like Waste Management Best Foods Swifts, Progress Energy. Bank
AMerica just t0 name a few.. Bush's wars hurt poor dead beat
families. There are no GOP Mafia families. Reason they want their
children to be safe in their private schools. They have no chance of
taking showers with Jerry . Jerry will get off. He will fake a heart
attack. The GOP Mafia press,and GOPer judge will take care of Jerry
Birds of a feather stick together TreBert

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Jan 15, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... one clip at a time.
>
> Obama is a fraud.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

More Right Wing birther bullshit. Why don't you find a real issue to
talk about? How about Strategic Conditions.... something that matters.

*** Ok, I bite ... what exactly do you mean by strategic conditions ???
The sorry-ass state of deterioration of our Nuclear Arsenal under the
auspices of the King of America ???
His wanting to hang 4 Marines for pissing on an enemy while they were
lauded for disemboweling 2 GIs and burning the remains ???
The sorry-ass fact that our corporations are fleeing the country because of
high taxes and smothering regulations ???
Pick any subject. you loser, explain what you mean and I'll gladly chime in.
1. Our nuclear arsenal is still capable of destroying the earth several
times over (including your trailer park which is like trying to kill a
roach). 2. No one has said anything about hanging anyone. 3. Our
corporations are beginning to return because Americans are no longer putting
up with shitty products from abroad and because other corporations have
increased the cost of energy to such an extent than 10,000 mile supply lines
are no longer financially practical. Cracker.