Research Discussion: The Great 8 Of The Week ..

The Great 8 Of The Week ..
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-01-14 11:09:03 EST
A must-see for Liberal slackers ...

http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crystal-ball-64452/



Notroll2012
2012-01-14 11:40:54 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:5O-dnffLQPc9NYzSnZ2dnUVZ5sadnZ2d@giganews.com...

A must-see for Liberal slackers ...

http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crystal-ball-64452/

******************
Hags, it's all of you right wingnuts who are voting away our civil
liberties.


Bast
2012-01-14 13:52:22 EST


Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:5O-dnffLQPc9NYzSnZ2dnUVZ5sadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> A must-see for Liberal slackers ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crystal-ball-64452/
>
> ******************
> Hags, it's all of you right wingnuts who are voting away our civil
> liberties.






I'm sure Hagar can post a list of all the Rebublicans who voted against
NDAA.
Or tell us WHY the Republicans supported it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel?feature=g-u



G=EMC^2
2012-01-15 11:14:49 EST
On Jan 14, 1:52 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Notroll2012 wrote:
> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
> >news:5O-dnffLQPc9NYzSnZ2dnUVZ5sadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > A must-see for Liberal slackers ...
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crysta...
>
> > ******************
> > Hags, it's all of you right wingnuts who are voting away our civil
> > liberties.
>
> I'm sure Hagar can post a list of all the Rebublicans who voted against
> NDAA.
> Or tell us WHY the Republicans supported it.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel?feature=g-u

The founding fathers of Fascist America are #1 Nixon #2 Kissenger #3
Jeb Bush,#4 Bush #5 Cheney #7 Crist #8 Scott Those are the ones that
killed democracy. Those are the ones that stole the treasury. They
should be shot for treason. TreBert Who is the Godfather? Where is
Rigby?

Hägar
2012-01-15 20:30:48 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jesisd$j19$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>> news:5O-dnffLQPc9NYzSnZ2dnUVZ5sadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> A must-see for Liberal slackers ...
>>
>> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crystal-ball-64452/
>>
>> ******************
>> Hags, it's all of you right wingnuts who are voting away our civil
>> liberties.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I'm sure Hagar can post a list of all the Rebublicans who voted against
> NDAA.
> Or tell us WHY the Republicans supported it.

I have no idea who voted for or against it. All I know is that enemies of
the State should be summarily executed. Every now and then you get one
wrong, but that's collateral damage. It is the initial message that
counts.



REDRUM KILGORE
2012-01-16 05:14:49 EST
On Jan 14, 11:40 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> news:5O-dnffLQPc9NYzSnZ2dnUVZ5sadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> A must-see for Liberal slackers ...
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crysta...
>
> ******************
> Hags, it's all of you right wingnuts who are voting away our civil
> liberties.

Hagar doesn't give a rat's ass what happens as long as he gets his
gubmint cheese delivery and a daily lap in his trailer park sewage
lagoon.

Notroll2012
2012-01-16 11:05:52 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:1o-dnRrgbPVW4I7SnZ2dnUVZ5rOdnZ2d@giganews.com...


"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jesisd$j19$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>> news:5O-dnffLQPc9NYzSnZ2dnUVZ5sadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> A must-see for Liberal slackers ...
>>
>> http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/personal-libertys-crystal-ball-64452/
>>
>> ******************
>> Hags, it's all of you right wingnuts who are voting away our civil
>> liberties.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I'm sure Hagar can post a list of all the Rebublicans who voted against
> NDAA.
> Or tell us WHY the Republicans supported it.

I have no idea who voted for or against it. All I know is that enemies of
the State should be summarily executed. Every now and then you get one
wrong, but that's collateral damage. It is the initial message that
counts.
*************
That just confirms that you are not a true American. You don't believe in
the Constitution (including the Bill of Rights) and prefer expediency over
justice. Today your are no doubt attending a Klan rally with your Cracker
brethren. But that is your right. For now.

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron