Research Discussion: Here It Is Again ...

Here It Is Again ...

Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
hapless putzes ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be

That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
will ultimately be ...

Bast
2012-01-13 15:49:59 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
> hapless putzes ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be
>
> That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
> rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
> will ultimately be ...

Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would be
embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul

Vtcapo
2012-01-14 08:13:17 EST
On Jan 13, 3:49 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> >    Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
> >    hapless putzes ...
>
> >    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be
>
> >    That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
> >    rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
> >    will ultimately be ...
>
> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would be
> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul

Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
establish a viable 3rd party.

I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.

RT

On Jan 13, 3:49 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
> > hapless putzes ...
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be
>
> > That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
> > rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
> > will ultimately be ...
>
> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would
> be
> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul

Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
establish a viable 3rd party.

I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.

RT

Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Jan 13, 3:49 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
> > hapless putzes ...
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be
>
> > That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
> > rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
> > will ultimately be ...
>
> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would
> be
> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul

Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
establish a viable 3rd party.

I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.

RT

Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.
****************
This from a man who can't even speak publically at a Cracker rally.

Bast
2012-01-14 18:35:46 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 13, 3:49 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> H gar wrote:
>>> Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
>>> hapless putzes ...
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>> That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
>>> rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
>>> will ultimately be ...
>>
>> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that
>> would be
>> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul
>
> Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
> But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
> views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
> Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
> is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
> Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
> establish a viable 3rd party.
>
> I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
> whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.
>
> RT

> Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
> moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
> on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
> verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
> teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
> to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
> He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.

That's right,....Obama is finishing everything Bush started, without ANY
changes.

When are you going to smarten up and realize that Democrats and Republicans
are just a dual illusion of the same thing ?
And all the Republican candidates you support are just white Obama clones.

Take a few hours and watch THIS
"Fall of the Republic HQ full length version "

http://youtu.be/VebOTc-7shU

Larry Kroger
2012-01-15 06:10:57 EST
On 1/14/2012 8:24 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "vtcapo"<vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 13, 3:49 pm, "Bast"<faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> H gar wrote:
>>> Joe and Barry ... doofi extraordinaire .... publish that on CNN you
>>> hapless putzes ...
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quag9dp1Nn4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>> That should suffice as a GOP argument during the upcoming
>>> rebates between the Negroid and whoever the GOP candidate
>>> will ultimately be ...
>>
>> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would
>> be
>> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul
>
> Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
> But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
> views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
> Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
> is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
> Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
> establish a viable 3rd party.
>
> I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
> whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.
>
> RT

> Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
> moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
> on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
> verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
> teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
> to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
> He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.

It's got to be acknowledged that Obama is a great campaigner. And he'll
have roughly a billion dollars to spend on the campaign, plus a lot of
free positive publicity from sympathetic media figures. He's certainly
beatable, because his record is weak. But turning potential into reality
will be difficult.

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 1/14/2012 8:24 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "vtcapo"<vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would
>>> be
>>> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul
>>
>> Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
>> But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
>> views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
>> Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
>> is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
>> Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
>> establish a viable 3rd party.
>>
>> I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
>> whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.
>>
>> RT

>> Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
>> moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
>> on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
>> verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
>> teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
>> to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
>> He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.
>
> It's got to be acknowledged that Obama is a great campaigner. And he'll
> have roughly a billion dollars to spend on the campaign, plus a lot of
> free positive publicity from sympathetic media figures. He's certainly
> beatable, because his record is weak. But turning potential into reality
> will be difficult.

If he gets a second term, get ready for the Strom Troopers to arrive at your
abode with gun confiscation orders. It also allows the Government to tap
directly into your bank accounts and make withdrawals, with total disregard
to your protestations ... it's in his Obamacare monstrosity.
If he wins, we, as a Republic, are doomed.

Antares 531
2012-01-15 11:52:19 EST
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 03:10:57 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 1/14/2012 8:24 AM, Hägar wrote:
>> "vtcapo"<vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Just make sure they don't bring up Corzines ties to Bush,.....that would
>>> be
>>> embarassing for you GOP buttheads who ignore Ron Paul
>>
>> Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
>> But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
>> views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
>> Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
>> is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
>> Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
>> establish a viable 3rd party.
>>
>> I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
>> whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.
>>
>> RT

>> Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
>> moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
>> on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
>> verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
>> teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
>> to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
>> He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.
>
>It's got to be acknowledged that Obama is a great campaigner. And he'll
>have roughly a billion dollars to spend on the campaign, plus a lot of
>free positive publicity from sympathetic media figures. He's certainly
>beatable, because his record is weak. But turning potential into reality
>will be difficult.

The worst thing about Obama is that his mother, a white woman, was so
mentally challenged and socially insecure that she married a darkie.
Obama seems to have inherited a lot of this mental shortfall from his
mommy.

Bast
2012-01-15 11:56:23 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> On 1/14/2012 8:24 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "vtcapo"<vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Even Bill Maher is acknowledging Paul as the only REAL GOP candidate.
>>> But just like ALL the ReTards he has no social conscience and his
>>> views on Medicare would loose him all the senior votes.
>>> Let's face it, he is shunned by his own party and his only way forward
>>> is to break off and run independent. That in itself will finish the
>>> Tards chances. That said, I would even vote for him if he can
>>> establish a viable 3rd party.
>>>
>>> I see a Obama running away with it. Particularly when he chews up
>>> whoever they put in as a candidate to debate him.
>>>
>>> RT
>>>
>>> ******************************************
>>> Obama is not smart enough to chew up anyone. All of his bright
>>> moments were penned for him by "smart" people and then displayed
>>> on a teleprompter, where even a monkey could appear to project
>>> verbal brilliance. But put him one-on-one against any GOPer, sans
>>> teleprompter and script, and he's a dead duck. Check the archives
>>> to see him stutter and falter during an interview with Bill O'Reilley.
>>> He has nothing but an ideology and that came from others.
>>
>> It's got to be acknowledged that Obama is a great campaigner. And he'll
>> have roughly a billion dollars to spend on the campaign, plus a lot of
>> free positive publicity from sympathetic media figures. He's certainly
>> beatable, because his record is weak. But turning potential into
>> reality will be difficult.
>>

> If he gets a second term, get ready for the Strom Troopers to arrive at
> your abode with gun confiscation orders. It also allows the Government
> to tap directly into your bank accounts and make withdrawals, with
> total disregard to your protestations ... it's in his Obamacare
> monstrosity. If he wins, we, as a Republic, are doomed.

The problem is I dont see any of the Republican candidates other than Ron
Paul saying they will repeal NDAA or any of Obama's other stunts.

So why would you think it's better to replace a Black Obama with a White one
?