Research Discussion: Faith

Miss Bee was in her 80s, and much admired for her sweetness and
kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in
spring, and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited
him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water
floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine his shock and surprise.
Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss Bee had flipped...or something! But
he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.

When she returned with tea and cookies, they began to chat. The
pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
resist no longer.

"Miss Bee," he said, pointing to the bowl, "I wonder if you would
tell me about this."

"Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
last fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease."

And you know, she continued...
"It's working...I haven't had a cold all winter!"

________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Uncle Vic
2012-01-10 21:55:33 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in

> Miss Bee was in her 80s, and much admired for her sweetness and
> kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in
> spring, and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited
> him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.
>
> As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
> cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water
> floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine his shock and surprise.
> Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss Bee had flipped...or something! But
> he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.
>
> When she returned with tea and cookies, they began to chat. The
> pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
> strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
> resist no longer.
>
> "Miss Bee," he said, pointing to the bowl, "I wonder if you would
> tell me about this."
>
> "Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
> last fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
> organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease."
>
> And you know, she continued...
> "It's working...I haven't had a cold all winter!"

I had to build my backyard fence up about three feet to keep my dog in the
yard. It serves a dual purpose, though. I haven't had elephants in my
yard for two years now.

--
Uncle Vic

"The minute someone like you would regard me as a sensible, intelligent
guy, I'd be in deep shit." -Jahnu

Visit my You Tube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vicman6311?feature=mhee

Yap
2012-01-12 01:47:31 EST
On Jan 11, 9:33 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>     Miss Bee was in her 80s, and much admired for her sweetness and
> kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in
> spring, and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited
> him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.
>
>     As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
> cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water
> floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine his shock and surprise.
> Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss Bee had flipped...or something! But
> he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.
>
>     When she returned with tea and cookies, they began to chat. The
> pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
> strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
> resist no longer.
>
>     "Miss Bee," he said, pointing to the bowl, "I wonder if you would
> tell me about this."
>
>     "Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
> last fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
> organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease."
>
>     And you know, she continued...
> "It's working...I haven't had a cold all winter!"
>
> ________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

This reflects that religious representatives are snooping, spying and
outright trying to control people's life.
Why do you think Miss Bee should explain things of her possession to
an outsider?

Vtcapo
2012-01-12 08:03:12 EST
On Jan 12, 1:47 am, Yap <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 9:33 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> >     Miss Bee was in her 80s, and much admired for her sweetness and
> > kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in
> > spring, and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited
> > him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.
>
> >     As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
> > cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water
> > floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine his shock and surprise.
> > Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss Bee had flipped...or something! But
> > he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.
>
> >     When she returned with tea and cookies, they began to chat. The
> > pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
> > strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
> > resist no longer.
>
> >     "Miss Bee," he said, pointing to the bowl, "I wonder if you would
> > tell me about this."
>
> >     "Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
> > last fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
> > organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease."
>
> >     And you know, she continued...
> > "It's working...I haven't had a cold all winter!"
>
> > ________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> This reflects that religious representatives are snooping, spying and
> outright trying to control people's life.
> Why do you think Miss Bee should explain things of her possession to
> an outsider?

Because it was a fucking joke like all religions......

RT

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:47:31 -0800 (PST), Yap <hhyapster@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 11, 9:33?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> ? ? Miss Bee was in her 80s, and much admired for her sweetness and
>> kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in
>> spring, and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited
>> him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.
>>
>> ? ? As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
>> cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water
>> floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine his shock and surprise.
>> Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss Bee had flipped...or something! But
>> he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.
>>
>> ? ? When she returned with tea and cookies, they began to chat. The
>> pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
>> strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
>> resist no longer.
>>
>> ? ? "Miss Bee," he said, pointing to the bowl, "I wonder if you would
>> tell me about this."
>>
>> ? ? "Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
>> last fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
>> organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease."
>>
>> ? ? And you know, she continued...
>> "It's working...I haven't had a cold all winter!"

>This reflects that religious representatives are snooping, spying and
>outright trying to control people's life.
>Why do you think Miss Bee should explain things of her possession to
>an outsider?

In the hope of being Blessed to Ascend !

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00670/alien-1_670152n.jpg

______________________

LOL

On Jan 12, 1:47 am, Yap <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 9:33 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Miss Bee was in her 80s, and much admired for her sweetness and
> > kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in
> > spring, and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited
> > him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.
>
> > As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
> > cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water
> > floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine his shock and surprise.
> > Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss Bee had flipped...or something! But
> > he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.
>
> > When she returned with tea and cookies, they began to chat. The
> > pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
> > strange floater, but soon it got the better of him, and he could
> > resist no longer.
>
> > "Miss Bee," he said, pointing to the bowl, "I wonder if you would
> > tell me about this."
>
> > "Oh yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking downtown
> > last fall, and I found this little package. It said to put it on the
> > organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease."
>
> > And you know, she continued...
> > "It's working...I haven't had a cold all winter!"
>
> > ________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli
> > gence_Agency.jpg)
> > ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> > Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary
> > ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO
> > Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos
> > Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> This reflects that religious representatives are snooping, spying and
> outright trying to control people's life.
> Why do you think Miss Bee should explain things of her possession to
> an outsider?

Because it was a fucking joke like all religions......

RT

For a minute I thought you'd say the Aleeuns put her up to it ....
You know, the ones whose UFOs you seem to see all the time ...