Research Discussion: Alice In The White House

Alice In The White House

While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of the
housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House gave
a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and my
tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderland-party-155331078.html

And this scum wants to get another term ???
Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...

Bast
2012-01-10 11:33:56 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of
> the housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White
> House gave a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks
> of your and my tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderland-party-155331078.html
>
> And this scum wants to get another term ???
> Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...

And the Republicans are the ones handing out the glasses.

What have the candidates said publicly about Obama ?
When have they demanded Obama be impeached ?
And why do Republicans IN OFFICE keep votring to support everything Obama
does ?

Ron Paul has publicly condemned Obama,.....but according to the party and
the media,...he is only a figment of our imagination

"Hägar" wrote in message

While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of the
housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House gave
a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and my
tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderland-party-155331078.html

And this scum wants to get another term ???
Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...

**********
There will be an even larger party when Obama is reelected. There will be
party games such as pin the cheese cube on the cracker. Maybe you'll be
invited you inbred trailer trash no account throwback.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of
>> the housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White
>> House gave a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks
>> of your and my tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderland-party-155331078.html
>>
>> And this scum wants to get another term ???
>> Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...
>

> And the Republicans are the ones handing out the glasses.
>
> What have the candidates said publicly about Obama ?
> When have they demanded Obama be impeached ?
> And why do Republicans IN OFFICE keep votring to support everything Obama
> does ?
>

> Ron Paul has publicly condemned Obama,.....but according to the party and
> the media,...he is only a figment of our imagination

Stop whining about that nut Ron Paul ...

Bast
2012-01-10 19:10:05 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse
>>> of the housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the
>>> White House gave a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing
>>> chunks of your and my tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderland-party-155331078.html
>>>
>>> And this scum wants to get another term ???
>>> Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...
>>

>> And the Republicans are the ones handing out the glasses.
>>
>> What have the candidates said publicly about Obama ?
>> When have they demanded Obama be impeached ?
>> And why do Republicans IN OFFICE keep votring to support everything
>> Obama does ?
>>

>> Ron Paul has publicly condemned Obama,.....but according to the party
>> and the media,...he is only a figment of our imagination
>>

> Stop whining about that nut Ron Paul ...

My point EXACTLY.
Do you people get Republican party POINTS everytime you deride Ron Paul as a
non-entity or kook ?

Larry Kroger
2012-01-11 02:21:15 EST
On 1/10/2012 7:12 AM, Hägar wrote:
> While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of the
> housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House gave
> a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and my
> tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderland-party-155331078.html
>
> And this scum wants to get another term ???
> Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...

I don't think the public much cares about a president's recreational
activities. Bush was accused of going home to his ranch too often, and
we know too well how Bill Clinton let off steam. Although in Obama's
case there does seem to be something of a disconnect between words and
deeds. He tells us to stop driving SUVs and heating our homes, then he
and his wife take separate jets on their lavish vacations. He's not the
man of the people he presents himself as. But his election campaign
won't succeed or fail based upon this.

Vtcapo
2012-01-11 07:04:59 EST
On Jan 10, 10:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of the
> housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House gave
> a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and my
> tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderl...
>
> And this scum wants to get another term ???
> Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...

You will have to do better than that. But you can't........

http://www.politicususa.com/en/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush

Nuff sald....

RT

On Jan 10, 10:12 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of
> the
> housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House
> gave
> a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and my
> tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderl...
>
> And this scum wants to get another term ???
> Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...

You will have to do better than that. But you can't........

http://www.politicususa.com/en/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush

Nuff sald....

RT

*************************************
And this is true ... why ??? because some left-wing rag printed
it for its admiring deadbeats, like yourself ???

The next thing you'll have us believe that GWB built a runway
long enough to accommodate a 747, at tax payers expense,
no less ... in your fucking dreams, you gullible oaf.

Vtcapo
2012-01-11 12:51:09 EST
On Jan 11, 9:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 10:12 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of
> > the
> > housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House
> > gave
> > a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and my
> > tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderl...
>
> > And this scum wants to get another term ???
> > Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...
>
> You will have to do better than that. But you can't........
>
> http://www.politicususa.com/en/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush
>
> Nuff sald....
>
> RT
>
>         *************************************
> And this is true ... why ??? because some left-wing rag printed
> it for its admiring deadbeats, like yourself ???
>
> The next thing you'll have us believe that GWB built a runway
> long enough to accommodate a 747, at tax payers expense,
> no less ... in your fucking dreams, you gullible oaf.

Sorry Putz but I don't go to Fox for my information..... Only
entertainment.

RT

On Jan 11, 9:52 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 10:12 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > While the people were suffering 11% unemployment pains, the collapse of
> > the
> > housing market, thanks to Frank and Dodd, residents of the White House
> > gave
> > a new meaning to the term "Nigger-Rich", by blowing chunks of your and
> > my
> > tax money on self-indulgent entertainment.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/white-house-hosted-alice-wonderl...
>
> > And this scum wants to get another term ???
> > Of course the Liberals see them through rose-colored glasses...
>
> You will have to do better than that. But you can't........
>
> http://www.politicususa.com/en/cost-obama-christmas-vacation-bush
>
> Nuff sald....
>
> RT

> And this is true ... why ??? because some left-wing rag printed
> it for its admiring deadbeats, like yourself ???
>
> The next thing you'll have us believe that GWB built a runway
> long enough to accommodate a 747, at tax payers expense,
> no less ... in your fucking dreams, you gullible oaf.

Sorry Putz but I don't go to Fox for my information..... Only
entertainment.

RT

*** No wonder you're the Schmuck left behind ...