Research Discussion: TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE .

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE .
Posts: 12

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

L*@hotmail.com
2012-01-09 18:34:12 EST
<
GOOD GAWD!
<
http://www.edconrad.org
<
and
<
YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS
<
http://www.edconrad.com
<
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/522305f02e955b66
<
You're welcome,
Ed Conrad
<
===================


Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-01-09 20:37:11 EST
On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:34:12 -0800 (PST), Legally.Insane517@hotmail.com
wrote:

>YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS
><
>http://www.edconrad.com

I'VE GOT A LOVELY PAIR OF COCONUTS.


___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___


Don Lancaster
2012-01-10 11:47:10 EST
On 1/9/2012 6:37 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:34:12 -0800 (PST), Legally.Insane517@hotmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS
>> <
>> http://www.edconrad.com
>
> I'VE GOT A LOVELY PAIR OF COCONUTS.
>
>
> ___
>
>
>
>
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
> http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>
> ___
>


Hey Mister Taliban...

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-01-10 19:28:24 EST
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:47:10 -0700, Don Lancaster <don@tinaja.com>
wrote:

>On 1/9/2012 6:37 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:34:12 -0800 (PST), Legally.Insane517@hotmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS
>>> <
>>> http://www.edconrad.com
>>
>> I'VE GOT A LOVELY PAIR OF COCONUTS.

>Hey Mister Taliban...

You are associating with Taliban ?
We will send the NSA and CIA over soon.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/dec2010/7/0/image-2-for-sunday-12-12-10-gallery-864502237.jpg




___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___


Dr P
2012-01-13 04:07:46 EST
In message <ng5ng7plqtfil0ugd1espdm0fu9ni8d0v8@4ax.com>, Sir Gilligan
Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> writes
>On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:34:12 -0800 (PST), Legally.Insane517@hotmail.com
>wrote:
>
>>YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS
>><
>>http://www.edconrad.com
>
>I'VE GOT A LOVELY PAIR OF COCONUTS.
>

No, we have yes bananas



dr p

HVAC
2012-03-15 09:10:10 EST
On 1/10/2012 11:47 AM, Don Lancaster wrote:
>
>
>
> Hey Mister Taliban...


Daylight come and me wanna go home....






















"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

The Patriot
2012-03-15 11:07:05 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jjspng$g6v$2@hvac.motzarella.org...
> On 1/10/2012 11:47 AM, Don Lancaster wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey Mister Taliban...
>
>
> Daylight come and me wanna go home....
>
Hey Mister Taliban tally me banana clip.
Thirty rounds just awating for a chance to play.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo



Dr P
2012-03-16 06:49:28 EST
In message <jjspng$g6v$2@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
writes
>On 1/10/2012 11:47 AM, Don Lancaster wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey Mister Taliban...
>
>
>Daylight come and me wanna go home....
>
>
>
>


"HVAC" - a blast from the past.


dr P

HVAC
2012-03-19 07:29:31 EST
On 3/16/2012 6:49 AM, Dr P wrote:
>
>>>
>>> Hey Mister Taliban...
>>
>>
>> Daylight come and me wanna go home....
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> "HVAC" - a blast from the past.


I've been around, Doc...Just no action in here since Twonky died.









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Dr P
2012-03-22 13:47:30 EST
In message <jk75ao$f1o$2@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
writes
>On 3/16/2012 6:49 AM, Dr P wrote:
>>
>>>>
>>>> Hey Mister Taliban...
>>>
>>>
>>> Daylight come and me wanna go home....
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> "HVAC" - a blast from the past.
>
>
>I've been around, Doc...Just no action in here since Twonky died.
>

he died or his nym died?


dr p
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron