Research Discussion: Looks Like There May Be A God After All ...

Looks Like There May Be A God After All ...

In a nutshell: Tim TEBOW.

The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
and whatever else they wrote about him. He bit his tongue,
but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
a Quarterback really is. Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:29:02 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In a nutshell:

I thought at first, you said...

" Looks like there may be more Gold after all " ...

Wow !

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Vtcapo
2012-01-09 07:03:27 EST
On Jan 8, 8:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a nutshell:  Tim TEBOW.
>
> The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
> and whatever else they wrote about him.  He bit his tongue,
> but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
> a Quarterback really is.  Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
> think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
> improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.

New England will send him and his make believe god packing......

RT
PS I can understand how you would feel that knee dropping is cool
considering all the experiences you had in Catholic school...

Woody Woodpecker
2012-01-09 10:23:55 EST
gee tank you misther Haggar

On Jan 8, 8:29 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a nutshell: Tim TEBOW.
>
> The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
> and whatever else they wrote about him. He bit his tongue,
> but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
> a Quarterback really is. Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
> think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
> improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.

New England will send him and his make believe god packing......

RT
PS I can understand how you would feel that knee dropping is cool
considering all the experiences you had in Catholic school...

**************************************
Your babbling incoherently about Catholic School experiences brings
to mind the incessant rants by noTroll and his gang of inept redneck
hillbillies about his misspent youth in trailer parks. You know what
they say about birds of a feather or, in your case, of Loons of the
same DNA. Dream on, you mentally defective human failure.

"Woody Woodpecker" <WoodyWoodpecker2@webtv.net> wrote in message
> gee tank you misther Haggar

Yer welcome, pecker ... now git that tooth fixed ...

Vtcapo
2012-01-10 09:41:53 EST
On Jan 10, 8:48 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 8:29 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In a nutshell: Tim TEBOW.
>
> > The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
> > and whatever else they wrote about him. He bit his tongue,
> > but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
> > a Quarterback really is. Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
> > think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
> > improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.
>
> New England will send him and his make believe god packing......
>
> RT
> PS I can understand how you would feel that knee dropping is cool
> considering all the experiences you had in Catholic school...
>
>         **************************************
> Your babbling incoherently about Catholic School experiences brings
> to mind the incessant rants by noTroll and his gang of inept redneck
> hillbillies about his misspent youth in trailer parks.  You know what
> they say about birds of a feather or, in your case, of Loons of the
> same DNA.  Dream on, you mentally defective human failure.

Taking any bets on the game? I think NOT!

RT

On Jan 10, 8:48 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 8:29 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In a nutshell: Tim TEBOW.
>
> > The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
> > and whatever else they wrote about him. He bit his tongue,
> > but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
> > a Quarterback really is. Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
> > think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
> > improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.
>
> New England will send him and his make believe god packing......
>
> RT
> PS I can understand how you would feel that knee dropping is cool
> considering all the experiences you had in Catholic school...
>
> **************************************
> Your babbling incoherently about Catholic School experiences brings
> to mind the incessant rants by noTroll and his gang of inept redneck
> hillbillies about his misspent youth in trailer parks. You know what
> they say about birds of a feather or, in your case, of Loons of the
> same DNA. Dream on, you mentally defective human failure.

Taking any bets on the game? I think NOT!

RT

*** No I'm not, you Doofus ... I am merely pointing out that
the Christian haters of your ilk predicted him to be a fluke,
a false hope, as it were ... All I'm saying is that instead of
shooting off his mouth, which is your strategy, he simply and
humbly showed you that you were all a collection of jealous
half-wits. I do hope the crow was tasty, you putz.

But give the lad another year and the Patriots will be history.

Double-A
2012-01-10 19:31:34 EST
On Jan 8, 5:29 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a nutshell:  Tim TEBOW.
>
> The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
> and whatever else they wrote about him.  He bit his tongue,
> but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
> a Quarterback really is.  Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
> think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
> improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.

As long as he doesn't do it in his own endzone during a play!

Double-A

Vtcapo
2012-01-10 20:01:46 EST
On Jan 10, 6:02 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 8:48 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 8, 8:29 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > In a nutshell: Tim TEBOW.
>
> > > The drive-by left had him as a loser, an aberration, a failure
> > > and whatever else they wrote about him. He bit his tongue,
> > > but I think he showed the Liberal and whining assholes what
> > > a Quarterback really is. Even though I'm an Atheist, I do
> > > think the Tebow knee-drop is cool ... I just hope he will
> > > improve with time and irk you Liberal 'tards into oblivion.
>
> > New England will send him and his make believe god packing......
>
> > RT
> > PS I can understand how you would feel that knee dropping is cool
> > considering all the experiences you had in Catholic school...
>
> > **************************************
> > Your babbling incoherently about Catholic School experiences brings
> > to mind the incessant rants by noTroll and his gang of inept redneck
> > hillbillies about his misspent youth in trailer parks. You know what
> > they say about birds of a feather or, in your case, of Loons of the
> > same DNA. Dream on, you mentally defective human failure.
>
> Taking any bets on the game?   I think NOT!
>
> RT
>
> *** No I'm not, you Doofus ... I am merely pointing out that
> the Christian haters of your ilk predicted him to be a fluke,
> a false hope, as it were ... All I'm saying is that instead of
> shooting off his mouth, which is your strategy, he simply and
> humbly showed you that you were all a collection of jealous
> half-wits.  I do hope the crow was tasty, you putz.
>
> But give the lad another year and the Patriots will be history.

Just what I thought. BTW I am not a Christian hater. Just a
Christian Crusader baiter. They deserve all the shit that comes their
pompous (my god is better then your god) way.

RT
PS He IS a fluke which has nothing to do with his football skills.
It's just that he's been lucky and the fact that he attributes his
success to his make believe Christian god. As if any god would give a
shit about football.
PPS Do the Bronco's hold hands and have a prayer session before the
game? I hope the fuck not. But I wouldn't be surprised. That would
just be another reason for them to get a thorough ass whoopin come
next Sunday.