Research Discussion: Guess Who's In The Top 10 ....

Guess Who's In The Top 10 ....

... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ????

http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-pols-make-judicial-watchs-top-10-most-corrupt-list/?eiid=

If you guessed the Negroid, you nailed it.
Because of the higher than usual corruption, the list was
expanded to 17.

These are the people who mis-manage OUR tax money.

Your chance for real change is coming in November !!!

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 09:01:35 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ...
>
>http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-pols-make-judicial-watchs-top-10-most-corrupt-list/?eiid=

Thanks, Good Link.

TONS MORE CORRUPTION HERE ...

http://www.fulldisclosure.net

But probably worse in CHINA and RUSSIA and IRAN and AFRICA and BRAZIL.

And on top of all that we have Real M.I.B !!!

http://therealmeninblack.blogspot.com

It's Hair raising !!!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01106/Donald_Trump_1106836c.jpg

_____________________

LOL

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Vtcapo
2012-01-08 12:58:39 EST
On Jan 8, 12:01 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ????
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-po...
>
> If you guessed the Negroid, you nailed it.
> Because of the higher than usual corruption, the list was
> expanded to 17.
>
> These are the people who mis-manage OUR tax money.
>
> Your chance for real change is coming in November !!!

More evidence that you are truly a reTarded asshole.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecurit1/a/IraqNumbers.htm

Solyndra is chump change compared to the BOGUS war GWB lead us into
and helped bankrupt our economy.

And remember Obama, aside from getting it right before the start of
the Iraq war doesn't have blood on his hands like Bush.

Get out your banjo and cry me a river.......

RT
PS You can also thank George Senior for fucking it up when he had
Saddam on the ropes and could have deposed him ( didn't listen to his
Generals). Gee, I guess you don't have to have military experience to
know when to start or how to finish a war. Do you think our founding
fathers had that in mind when they made the military answer to a
civilian Commander in Chief? You can bet your sweet ass they did.

On Jan 8, 12:01 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ????
>
> http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-po...
>
> If you guessed the Negroid, you nailed it.
> Because of the higher than usual corruption, the list was
> expanded to 17.
>
> These are the people who mis-manage OUR tax money.
>
> Your chance for real change is coming in November !!!

More evidence that you are truly a reTarded asshole.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecurit1/a/IraqNumbers.htm

Solyndra is chump change compared to the BOGUS war GWB lead us into
and helped bankrupt our economy.

*** You mean the war YOU FUCKING LIBERALS voted for
because a dumb Texas hillbilly talked you into it ??? Here I thought
you guys had the market cornered when it comes to lying ...

And remember Obama, aside from getting it right before the start of
the Iraq war doesn't have blood on his hands like Bush.

*** Except for the dead in Iran, when the people revolted and he
did ... NOTHING, then letting Egypt crash and burn and now the
Islamic Brotherhood reigns supreme (after all, they are HIS
brothers) and lastly committing troops to the ground in Libya and
lying about it, without congressional approval, to boot.
So, you failed teacher moron, what did GWB do again that your
Nigger didn't violate by at least a factor of 2 ???

Get out your banjo and cry me a river.......
***Go fire up a joint ... you make much more sense when you're
fucked up, which is most of the time..

RT
PS You can also thank George Senior for fucking it up when he had
Saddam on the ropes and could have deposed him (didn't listen to his
Generals).

*** No you bleeding Liberal Asshole ... it was the Democrats in the
Congress who hollered "Scope-creep" when Bush Seior suggested it ...
just like you Liberals fucked up Viet Nam ... losing is in your DNA.

Gee, I guess you don't have to have military experience to
know when to start or how to finish a war. Do you think our founding
fathers had that in mind when they made the military answer to a
civilian Commander in Chief? You can bet your sweet ass they did.

*** Except they never expected a time where the majority would be
cowards and not serve in the military ... numb nutzes like you, for
instance.

Vtcapo
2012-01-08 15:05:40 EST
On Jan 8, 1:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 12:01 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ????
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-po...
>
> > If you guessed the Negroid, you nailed it.
> > Because of the higher than usual corruption, the list was
> > expanded to 17.
>
> > These are the people who mis-manage OUR tax money.
>
> > Your chance for real change is coming in November !!!
>
> More evidence that you are truly a reTarded asshole.
>
> http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecurit1/a/IraqNumbers.htm
>
> Solyndra is chump change compared to the BOGUS war GWB lead us into
> and helped bankrupt our economy.
>
> *** You mean the war YOU FUCKING LIBERALS voted for
> because a dumb Texas hillbilly talked you into it ??? Here I thought
> you guys had the market cornered when it comes to lying ...
>
> And remember Obama, aside from getting it right before the start of
> the Iraq war doesn't have blood on his hands like Bush.
>
> *** Except for the dead in Iran, when the people revolted and he
> did ... NOTHING, then letting Egypt crash and burn and now the
> Islamic Brotherhood reigns supreme (after all, they are HIS
> brothers) and lastly committing troops to the ground in Libya and
> lying about it, without congressional approval, to boot.
> So, you failed teacher moron, what did GWB do again that your
> Nigger didn't violate by at least a factor of 2 ???
>
> Get out your banjo and cry me a river.......
> ***Go fire up a joint ... you make much more sense when you're
> fucked up, which is most of the time..
>
> RT
> PS You can also thank George Senior for fucking it up when he had
> Saddam on the ropes and could have deposed him (didn't listen to his
> Generals).
>
> *** No you bleeding Liberal Asshole ... it was the Democrats in the
> Congress who hollered "Scope-creep" when Bush Seior suggested it ...
> just like you Liberals fucked up Viet Nam ... losing is in your DNA.
>
> Gee, I guess you don't have to have military experience to
> know when to start or how to finish a war.  Do you think our founding
> fathers had that in mind when they made the military answer to a
> civilian Commander in Chief?  You can bet your sweet ass they did.
>
> *** Except they never expected a time where the majority would be
> cowards and not serve in the military ... numb nutzes like you, for
> instance.

YaaaWn.........

The long and short of it is, who gets rich and how much blood is on
their hands. Right, Left doesn't matter? The 1% stay in power. Or are
you blind to the reason behind the two party system?

RT

On Jan 8, 1:16 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 12:01 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ????
>
> >http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-po...
>
> > If you guessed the Negroid, you nailed it.
> > Because of the higher than usual corruption, the list was
> > expanded to 17.
>
> > These are the people who mis-manage OUR tax money.
>
> > Your chance for real change is coming in November !!!
>
> More evidence that you are truly a reTarded asshole.
>
> http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecurit1/a/IraqNumbers.htm
>
> Solyndra is chump change compared to the BOGUS war GWB lead us into
> and helped bankrupt our economy.
>
> *** You mean the war YOU FUCKING LIBERALS voted for
> because a dumb Texas hillbilly talked you into it ??? Here I thought
> you guys had the market cornered when it comes to lying ...
>
> And remember Obama, aside from getting it right before the start of
> the Iraq war doesn't have blood on his hands like Bush.
>
> *** Except for the dead in Iran, when the people revolted and he
> did ... NOTHING, then letting Egypt crash and burn and now the
> Islamic Brotherhood reigns supreme (after all, they are HIS
> brothers) and lastly committing troops to the ground in Libya and
> lying about it, without congressional approval, to boot.
> So, you failed teacher moron, what did GWB do again that your
> Nigger didn't violate by at least a factor of 2 ???
>
> Get out your banjo and cry me a river.......
> ***Go fire up a joint ... you make much more sense when you're
> fucked up, which is most of the time..
>
> RT
> PS You can also thank George Senior for fucking it up when he had
> Saddam on the ropes and could have deposed him (didn't listen to his
> Generals).
>
> *** No you bleeding Liberal Asshole ... it was the Democrats in the
> Congress who hollered "Scope-creep" when Bush Seior suggested it ...
> just like you Liberals fucked up Viet Nam ... losing is in your DNA.
>
> Gee, I guess you don't have to have military experience to
> know when to start or how to finish a war. Do you think our founding
> fathers had that in mind when they made the military answer to a
> civilian Commander in Chief? You can bet your sweet ass they did.
>
> *** Except they never expected a time where the majority would be
> cowards and not serve in the military ... numb nutzes like you, for
> instance.

YaaaWn.........

The long and short of it is, who gets rich and how much blood is on
their hands. Right, Left doesn't matter? The 1% stay in power. Or are
you blind to the reason behind the two party system?

RT

*** As if you really had a clue, you ignorant dolt ...

Vtcapo
2012-01-08 18:31:44 EST
On Jan 8, 4:52 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 1:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 8, 12:01 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... list of Washington's most corrupt politicians ????
>
> > >http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/17-po...
>
> > > If you guessed the Negroid, you nailed it.
> > > Because of the higher than usual corruption, the list was
> > > expanded to 17.
>
> > > These are the people who mis-manage OUR tax money.
>
> > > Your chance for real change is coming in November !!!
>
> > More evidence that you are truly a reTarded asshole.
>
> >http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecurit1/a/IraqNumbers.htm
>
> > Solyndra is chump change compared to the BOGUS war GWB lead us into
> > and helped bankrupt our economy.
>
> > *** You mean the war YOU FUCKING LIBERALS voted for
> > because a dumb Texas hillbilly talked you into it ??? Here I thought
> > you guys had the market cornered when it comes to lying ...
>
> > And remember Obama, aside from getting it right before the start of
> > the Iraq war doesn't have blood on his hands like Bush.
>
> > *** Except for the dead in Iran, when the people revolted and he
> > did ... NOTHING, then letting Egypt crash and burn and now the
> > Islamic Brotherhood reigns supreme (after all, they are HIS
> > brothers) and lastly committing troops to the ground in Libya and
> > lying about it, without congressional approval, to boot.
> > So, you failed teacher moron, what did GWB do again that your
> > Nigger didn't violate by at least a factor of 2 ???
>
> > Get out your banjo and cry me a river.......
> > ***Go fire up a joint ... you make much more sense when you're
> > fucked up, which is most of the time..
>
> > RT
> > PS You can also thank George Senior for fucking it up when he had
> > Saddam on the ropes and could have deposed him (didn't listen to his
> > Generals).
>
> > *** No you bleeding Liberal Asshole ... it was the Democrats in the
> > Congress who hollered "Scope-creep" when Bush Seior suggested it ...
> > just like you Liberals fucked up Viet Nam ... losing is in your DNA.
>
> > Gee, I guess you don't have to have military experience to
> > know when to start or how to finish a war. Do you think our founding
> > fathers had that in mind when they made the military answer to a
> > civilian Commander in Chief? You can bet your sweet ass they did.
>
> > *** Except they never expected a time where the majority would be
> > cowards and not serve in the military ... numb nutzes like you, for
> > instance.
>
> YaaaWn.........
>
> The long and short of it is, who gets rich and how much blood is on
> their hands. Right, Left doesn't matter? The 1% stay in power.  Or are
> you blind to the reason behind the two party system?
>
> RT
>
> *** As if you really had a clue, you ignorant dolt ...

I knew that would stop you in your tracks. The Puppet Masters that
run the show count on fools like you to perpetuate the lie......

RT

On Jan 8, 4:52 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 1:16 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

< snip inane VTCrappo drivel >

> *** As if you really had a clue, you ignorant dolt ...

I knew that would stop you in your tracks. The Puppet Masters that
run the show count on fools like you to perpetuate the lie......
RT

*************************************
I have no problem with people who make lots of money. They need others to
get there. You're just pissed that the only thing you qualified for was a
union
which stood by you, despite the fact that you are unqualified to be a
teacher,
or in any way contributed to society. They just wanted your union dues, you
pathetic schmuck. I hope the rich get richer ... there was always plenty
left
over for me to walk on easy street, but it was because of my own efforts to
further my education, rather than relying on a pack of union hoodlums
paving the road to success, as in your pathetic case.
You may think of the rich as puppet masters, I look at them as people who
are a whole lot smarter than you could ever hope to be, you waste of sperm.

Vtcapo
2012-01-08 21:54:38 EST
On Jan 8, 8:23 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 4:52 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 8, 1:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> < snip inane VTCrappo drivel >
>
> > *** As if you really had a clue, you ignorant dolt ...
>
> I knew that would stop you in your tracks.  The Puppet Masters that
> run the show count on fools like you to perpetuate the lie......
> RT
>
>         *************************************
> I have no problem with people who make lots of money.  They need others to
> get there.  You're just pissed that the only thing you qualified for was a
> union
> which stood by you, despite the fact that you are unqualified to be a
> teacher,
> or in any way contributed to society.  They just wanted your union dues, you
> pathetic schmuck.  I hope the rich get richer ... there was always plenty
> left
> over for me to walk on easy street, but it was because of my own efforts to
> further my education, rather than relying on a pack of union hoodlums
> paving the road to success, as in your pathetic case.
> You may think of the rich as puppet masters, I look at them as people who
> are a whole lot smarter than you could ever hope to be, you waste of sperm.

You never answered my question. It was Catholic school...... Right?

RT

On Jan 8, 8:23 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 8, 4:52 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 8, 1:16 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> < snip inane VTCrappo drivel >
>
> > *** As if you really had a clue, you ignorant dolt ...
>
> I knew that would stop you in your tracks. The Puppet Masters that
> run the show count on fools like you to perpetuate the lie......
> RT
>
> *************************************
> I have no problem with people who make lots of money. They need others to
> get there. You're just pissed that the only thing you qualified for was a
> union
> which stood by you, despite the fact that you are unqualified to be a
> teacher,
> or in any way contributed to society. They just wanted your union dues,
> you
> pathetic schmuck. I hope the rich get richer ... there was always plenty
> left
> over for me to walk on easy street, but it was because of my own efforts
> further my education, rather than relying on a pack of union hoodlums
> paving the road to success, as in your pathetic case.
> You may think of the rich as puppet masters, I look at them as people who
> are a whole lot smarter than you could ever hope to be, you waste of
> sperm.

You never answered my question. It was Catholic school...... Right?

RT

And you answered mine ... when you Liberal losers have no
answers, you just make up shit, and Catholic butt-plugging
is the flavor of the year. The fact that an inept Nigger is
playing the class envy game and you sheeple are buying it,
hook, line and sinker, tells me how smart you really are, you
pretentious, pathetic fucktard.